The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
RF - a poll was taken and 62% of the participants say they don't mind nit having any privicay as long as it stops an future terriost acts against the united states .....wtf is wrong with people

I honestly wish I knew :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:37 pm

RF: Onix scared the actual f*** out of me today... was making my dads lunch and all of a sudden he starts talking in A7X lyrics Shocked 
Such a special guy he is.. Laughing

(Onix is one of my alters created by trauma, figured out how/why he was made a few days ago.. he's been creeping since...)

RF: GETTIN REAAAAL SICK OF ASSHOLES UPSETTING MY BFFL. Oh my god. I'd like to throw a brick at their face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 am

jadedoblivion wrote:
RF - a poll was taken and 62% of the participants say they don't mind nit having any privicay as long as it stops an future terriost acts against the united states .....wtf is wrong with people

62% of people are terrified.
62% of people need to know that all their sexting is being viewed.
62% of people need to know that they are being watched fapping. By people. Who will fap at the fapping.

A lot of nasty shock site emails need to be made.

Also the whole "Reality TV" phase helps people think that being looked at everyday isn't so bad. Look at all the tv shows that have peoples lives being watched. Those people are famous. Maybe we'll get famous if enough people watch our lives.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 am

Some of us already are...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am

*Waiting for the point where the movie V for Vendetta becomes real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 am

RF: Spent an entire day cheering my bby g up Wink Because some asshat insulted her to the extreme... and now I want to throw a brick at his face because he's still dragging it on and on and on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 am

I'm famous!

Who did a what now?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 am

Oh some asshat was basically implying that the entire friendship, Vengeance has just "used" him when in fact it was the other way around.. and he's been trying to bring up other unrelated shit to prove that she's in the wrong and his self centred egotistical ass is in the right.. when really he just keeps insulting himself and losing more friends Laughing

10/10 for logic~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 am

\_(o.o)_/ People are weird.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 am

Not as weird as... Hodor..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:14 am

Hodor isn't weird, he's complex.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Lod wrote:
Hodor isn't weird, he's complex.

I want him to die... soon.... its like looking in a mirror for me.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Every year my town does this thing called dew days which is basically a teent tiny fair. Well part of it includes a scavenger hunt. Well lucky me the clue today goes down mine and Mikko's walking route and starts directly across the street from my house at the beginning of the trail. I'm gonna beat some bitches if they litter on my trail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Hodor is the most prominent and complex characters in the song of ice and fire mythos. 
I love him and you're sick watch, if you want him to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
Alright, let's force them to install cameras in every room of their house. It's for the good of the country, they don't mind.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Random Fact: Guess the government thinks the less privacy we have, the safer we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 pm

the less privacy we have the safer they are .

and nice Franklyn quote ninja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Random ass question-
It's the zombie apocalypse and you can pick one of these characters to survive with you who would it be?

I'm going with #30. I ain't even playin'..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm

No Jill Valentine? I pick Leon then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:36 pm

12 obviously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:57 pm

jolli wrote:
Hodor is the most prominent and complex characters in the song of ice and fire mythos. 
I love him and you're sick watch, if you want him to die.

If you stared into that face every morning when you shaved you might feel different Twisted Evil SOmetimes I cry myself to sleep and thunder scares me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 pm

The Last Ninja wrote:
jadedoblivion wrote:

Alright, let's force them to install cameras in every room of their house. It's for the good of the country, they don't mind.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

You do realize this has been going on for OVER a decade right ? The GOP is better at PR. They named the damn bill "The Patriot Act for crying out loud. At least FISA was used. It was disregarded in the last administration and there was no outcry. I hated this when it was enacted, just like I thought the whole Iraq war was not justified. I was labeled "un-American" throughout the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

I know it has been going on for probably even longer than that, but having knowledge that it is most likely happening   and having cold hard evidence of just how extensive it really is are on 2 different levels . the amount of people that are just okay with it is almost sicking, but i think that poll was on a pretty biast new network i saw well working out. I really hope that number isnt correct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:19 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
I know it has been going on for probably even longer than that, but having knowledge that it is most likely happening   and having cold hard evidence of just how extensive it really is are on 2 different levels . the amount of people that are just okay with it is almost sicking, but i think that poll was on a pretty biast new network i saw well working out. I really hope that number isnt correct

As I said this has been going on for over a decade. Only "unamerican Commie Liberals" like myself gave a hoot. There were cold hard facts it was ongoing but as I said the GOP has better PR skills. Read this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now look at how the Far right is so hypocritical, only because the NSA is still doing this under the Obama administration. Remember this is not illegal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Contact your Congressmen and Senators if you are against this. I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Cel wrote:
Random ass question-
It's the zombie apocalypse and you can pick one of these characters to survive with you who would it be?

I'm going with #30. I ain't even playin'..

#12, Isaac Clarke

Because:
Plamsa Cutters
Ability to create new badass weapony out of random scrap metal
His suit of badassery
He's attractive and 10/10 would bang
He's a little crazy, and I'm a little crazy = perfect match... stop halfway through killing zombies and he goes on about "The Marker" and I'd be all "mate,I'll shove the f**** marker up your ass if we don't get back out there! COVER ME, I'M RELOADIIINNNNG" Laughing

Thats it. done deal, Gonna write a fic about it Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: