The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:39 pm

#7 why Dante? He has endless ammo and one hell of a sword. Just sit back eating pizza in his work office and let him do all the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Cel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Random ass question-
It's the zombie apocalypse and you can pick one of these characters to survive with you who would it be?

I'm going with #30. I ain't even playin'..

#2 Because of her vagina powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Cel wrote:
Quote :
Random ass question-
It's the zombie apocalypse and you can pick one of these characters to survive with you who would it be?

I'm going with #30. I ain't even playin'..

If I choose #22 solely for the purpose of sacrificing him to the zombies for my escape, does that count?
I'd probably go with #26, solely for the fact that the zombies probably couldn't bite through his power armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am

Lara Croft that woman survives freaking everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 am

12. Dude survived more than most. Kratos will sacrifice your ass. Be all "I'M USING YOU AS A WEAPON!" then grab you by the leg and start swinging. Also he's loud and has anger issues. And will stop everything he is doing for a quicky.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:08 am

lol! - Liam.
+1
You are right. All of it. And dude struggles to lift a gate so.. I change mine to #2. Not because of her "vagina powers" but because Palmer is right. She survives everything.. and looks good doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:14 am

What if you combined #2 with #12's weapons and suit? Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 am

Samus Aran, Metroid.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Having trouble posting here with Firefox...had to fix up this post with Safari. >_>

rrwatch wrote:
The Last Ninja wrote:
jadedoblivion wrote:
RF - a poll was taken and 62% of the participants say they don't mind nit having any privicay as long as it stops an future terriost acts against the united states .....wtf is wrong with people

Alright, let's force them to install cameras in every room of their house. It's for the good of the country, they don't mind.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

You do realize this has been going on for OVER a decade right ? The GOP is better at PR. They named the damn bill "The Patriot Act for crying out loud. At least FISA was used. It was disregarded in the last administration and there was no outcry. I hated this when it was enacted, just like I thought the whole Iraq war was not justified. I was labeled "un-American" throughout the internet.

rrwatch wrote:
jadedoblivion wrote:
I know it has been going on for probably even longer than that, but having knowledge that it is most likely happening   and having cold hard evidence of just how extensive it really is are on 2 different levels . the amount of people that are just okay with it is almost sicking, but i think that poll was on a pretty biast new network i saw well working out. I really hope that number isnt correct

As I said this has been going on for over a decade. Only "unamerican Commie Liberals" like myself gave a hoot. There were cold hard facts it was ongoing but as I said the GOP has better PR skills. Read this link http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-05-13-government-records_x.htm

Now look at how the Far right is so hypocritical, only because the NSA is still doing this under the Obama administration. Remember this is not illegal. http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/12/sean-hannity-on-nsa-surveillance-then-and-now/194437

Contact your Congressmen and Senators if you are against this. I have.

Yeah, I'm well aware. Wasn't the full name the USA PATRIOT act?

The "if you're not with us, you're against us" mentality really pisses me off. Mad

jadedoblivion wrote:
I know it has been going on for probably even longer than that, but having knowledge that it is most likely happening   and having cold hard evidence of just how extensive it really is are on 2 different levels . the amount of people that are just okay with it is almost sicking, but i think that poll was on a pretty biast new network i saw well working out. I really hope that number isnt correct

Lots of information has been out there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or better yet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately, people tend to be distracted.

Did it happen to be FOX News?

Last edited by The Last Ninja on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm

I'm a little confused... but alright. 

I've recently been watching all the animated movies from when I was a kid, but... They all look so horrible... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Lod wrote:
Samus Aran, Metroid.

Yes. Samus is already there though, so just pick her!

EDIT

Why won't it let me get out of the quote tags anymore? Some kind of glitch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:40 am

Looks like it might be 0.o

RF: Went to sleep 6am, woke up 2pm.. ugh Reddy messaged me at bloody 7am and wanted me to be his support in league, and i'm judging that if I was to go on now, he'd be asleep.. goddamn time zones screwing me up Evil or Very Mad 

RF: Created a League of Legends version of hide and seek... my god it was fun Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:58 am

I've debated starting LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 am

It took me a good 5 months before I started being somewhat decent at the game, it takes a loooot of patience and learning new things and stuff.

Helps to get a friend who has been playing for a long ass time and knows most champions to help show certain in game positioning depending who you're against and what type of champion they are and what type of champion you are: AD, AP, Jungle, Hybrid, True Support, "Support" Tank, AttackDamage/Carry, Mage, etc.
It took me forever to break away from the "beginner" champions they recommend. 
Ashe is the most popular beginner, as she's ranged, a basic ADC, and pretty easy to use/build. Only downfall is that practically everyone can counter her, and she's squishy as hell.. and you can't really build massive health items on her because it just goes to waste, but she's still heaps fun to play as Very Happy= :D

They have their starting guide and info on champs and stuff on their website. mobafire I think it is? is good for learning what masteries to put down, what runes to buy and what items to build for each champ depending on the situation and all that.

It can get extremely frustrating.. it is not a friendly community whatsoever... its basically like every douche standing in one room trying to scream out that they have the bigger ego, and then there's just a war that breaks out over absolute crap Laughing

But the fellow beginners and more lower level people are generally really nice and helpful.. the "pro" levelled up people are total douchebags. No 
Some people forget that just because you reach level 30, doesn't mean you're the best player/better than everyone else.. ugh. 

So I do play, just not as much anymore, and if I play I make sure I have a full team of 5 so that way I'm not teamed up with abusive randoms. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 am

My neighbor plays and has been trying to get me to play for months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 pm

RF: I sarted a tumblr.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Its a good game, just it can be addictive and expensive once you start buying Riot Points for skins and whatnot Razz

@ Kid:

oh my god..

"Okay, first tumblr post. I gotta make this special…
Tits.
f****’ nailed it."

10/10, already a perfect tumblr xD 
I shall follow yo ass on mine ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 am

RF: I've had The last of Us for 2 days, and I've only gotten 2 hours into it... This is strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:26 am

I watched one of my fav youtubers play the first like 15 minutes of it.. I cried like a little b!t_h I will admit.. and now I wanna go buy the game Excited 

RF: SHIT YES, caught up on uni work, feeling damn good about myself. I get to relax, and tomorrow I have an essay to write. Life is good ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:52 am

To all the Father's on this forum..
Happy Father's Day. Hope you spend it doing what you want, surrounded by the one's you love.

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I've got about 13 so far into it, Jolli. So good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:09 pm

RF: After last night's sleep, I don't think I'll be playing any zombie apocalypse-like games for a while. No

RF: I really don't like this new posting box. Evil or Very Mad

RF: I've played almost all of Dota 2's heroes now... still need to practice after 400 hours in the game.

RT: If there were more boy lifeguards, I might have a job by now. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:04 pm

RQ- Why? What was your dream about, Stella?
RF- I too do not like the new posting box! What a freaking joke. I can't quote. Angry :angry:

BTW- Glad to see you here, Stells!

RF- Had a wonderful day today. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Random Fact: Earlier this week I had a dream where I was out on a date with this Australian girl named Rachel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Idk. It just felt like various zombie apocalypse scenarios were playing through my head last night... playing too much of The Walking Dead lately and lots of people talking about TLoU maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: