The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 am

I hate how I can sleep for 9 hours and still be exhausted when i wake up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Spoiler:

RF: Therapy got cancelled last minute... apparently the lady who was supposed to talk to me wasn't in today... why the shit did they like... ring constantly for weeks if they were just going to cancel on me. You can't just cancel shit last minute with me... it sets me off on a panic because I spent all f**** night calming myself down and preparing for everything, and now its been f**** up and changed No

RF: Also, mums car broke down... and other crap is happening.. she might need more surgery again Crying or Very sad

All the bad things are happening today... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 pm

RF: Talked to m'lady tonight. Seriously, she finds new ways to make me smile every damn day. Why is it not August yet!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 am

RF: GDHJSAHSDJ GUYS. REACHED MAH SECOND GOAL WEIGHT. cheers

holy. fuq.

I still got more to go but holy dicks of justice I was wondering why suddenly all my clothes are falling off.. Laughing

time to go shove some icecream in my face as a rewards Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 pm

RF: I just got the "Second Is Nothing" (Gold) trophy in Need For Speed: Most Wanted even though I didn't even get first place in all races yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 am

RF: New therapist is so pretty and funny... except apparently with the amount of weight I've lost in such a short time, and my weird eating habits caused by my anxiety... means I have now been diagnosed with an Eating Disorder... shite. pale

Mum's solution "EAT MORE. HERE I BUY YOU FOOD!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 am

That was my mothers reaction to anything as well. "Nothing a bit of dinner can't fix." *Places a mountain of food on the table* "That's yours and there is plenty more left if you want more."

Parents... Freaking weird... Am I gonna get Parentitis?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 am

Afraid so Liam.. Afraid so.

Before long long you will be sounding a lot like your parents.

I have caught myself more than once sounding like my Mother.
Well played Karma. Well played. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 am

Can't wait until I visit my grandparents again. I'm gonna use their Wi-fi and do so much Calling of the Duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 am

I have an eating disorder. It's the OMG THAT LOOKS YUMMY LET ME EAT A LARGE AMOUNT OF IT and then feel bad about it and walk the dog. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:04 am

Apparently losing 20kg because you don't eat for 2-3 days and then when you do eventually eat you have like 3 mouthfuls then start crying because your brain is all "YOU'RE FAT. YOU DON'T DESERVE FOOD" is not normal Shocked

I was like "but... I've lost weight.. so thats good?" and the lady was like "but you're weak and you get dizzy all the time and you're destroying your body... its not good"

I learnt where I got it from though... mum says every time she sees me eating or whenever she cooks dinner or eats "I need to be thin like you, I'm gonna stop buying food, I don't want a kitchen so then I don't eat and I won't be fat" and if I do eat after not eating for a day or so shes like "I wish I could just stop eating like you can... then I won't be fat and I'll be nice and thin like you're becoming" but she does it in like a joking way, afterwards she just kinda laughs and says "nah thats silly... why would anyone do that anyway." *insert her cackling here*

So my mum's kinda like "ohshit..." and she's stopped saying it, and is now like "HAVE YOU EATEN? YOU BETTER EAT. NO MORE OF THIS STARVING. HERE. TAKE THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS, AND HOW ABOUT SOME OF THESE!" *table with a goddamn 12 course meal*

Its kinda scary... but idk.. I guess I'll be okay.

RF: making my sims on sims 3 have like a million children... casually taking over the entire town with just one family Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Random fact: Cheese is the best thing ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Not a huge cheese fan...it makes you constipated lmao

rt : I need a vacation asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 pm

cheese is delicious, and... at the same time disgusting. Its a strange double edged sword that befouled the inner workings of my rectum.

RF: I'm just... antsy in my pants for the last of us...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm getting it right before my three day off , and I will not be seeing the light of day the entire weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:04 pm

I'll be getting it a week before my summer vacation starts... Who needs the outside, PFFFTP...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Socializing with people is overrated in my opinion, they just wouldn't understand how important it is to spend every waking moment immersed in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 pm

They wouldn't understand, they are so... Mean and cruel! they pelt rocks at me! WHAAAAA Tantrum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Soon you'll never have to see them again , or the light of day . The last of us is all you need ......lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm

RF: never go nearly 3 days with no sleep... holy god im so exhausted yet my brain is all "LOLNOPE."

had calming tea, tried listening to relaxing music... had a hot shower and snuggled into bed. STILL NOTHING. pale

RF: I am the almighty SeaBitch... and I will splash you with my waves and slap you with my fish! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I wanna play League of Legends but I don't think my graphics card on my laptop can handle that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They wouldn't understand, they are so... Mean and cruel! they pelt rocks at me! WHAAAAA Tantrum

My whole life I used to feel pretty different, because I was into Sci-Fi and comics, games and nerdy stuff. I've always had a close friend or 2 who was into similar stuff but a lot of people I knew/know would just not get IT. Then I went to Denver Comic Con. 50,000 NERDS who hoo !! It was a really awesome feeling to finally go some place (real life) where EVERYBODY understood ! NO rocks just
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Socializing with people is overrated in my opinion, they just wouldn't understand how important it is to spend every waking moment immersed in the game

Random Fact: Some people let you smash their naughty bit off their naughty bits through proper social interaction.

That said, I'm getting it for Fathers day and locking myself in my room while Lisa and Conor go visit other people.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 am

Those are just fairy tales !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 am

@ Jaded-
So..... I hear you and Six got off the island..With out me. Crying or Very sad
Damn you sickness.. Damn you straight to hell!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: