The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Totally Random Fact-
If you were take a taxi cab from New York City to L.A. it would cost you 8,325 dollars
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 pm

RF: My head hurts... goddamn switching headaches ;_; 

RF: I can't talk on phones, but one of my alters can... Shocked So yep, kinda weird hearing a guys voice coming out of this *points to self* but eh, at least that one task for today is out of the way! Very Happy= :D

(btw, Levi says hi )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregor
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:13 pm

RF: First day of PT starts tomorrow. Can't wait to see how devastated my knee will feel after it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 am

Random Thought: I need to win the lotto.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:47 am

Lod wrote:
Random Thought: I need to win the lotto.
Random Agreement- Me too brother, me too.

I have a new found belief it in now that me and Six bought that $5 card and turned it into a $100.
Pretty sweet and it was greatly needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 am

If either of you win millions send some my way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 am

Yeah no hassle. I'll more than likely fly out there and knock on your door and say "Here's ten grand, let me sleep on your couch then we're going drinking."

To pretty much everyone. I wanna go around the world.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 am

Same here. I always said that if I won big I would first take care of family and friends.
This applies to you guys most definitely. 

Random thought- If we ever did win the lotto, we are definitely having a " Sixth Nation Meet Up".
I mean that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:03 am

Lod wrote:
Yeah no hassle. I'll more than likely fly out there and knock on your door and say "Here's ten grand, let me sleep on your couch then we're going drinking."

To pretty much everyone. I wanna go around the world.
sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 am

Random Fact; Someone is asking me for advice on how to mess with people cause they messed with them.

Random Thought; I'm enjoying this more than I should be or more than people should...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

rt sweet bajesus its muggy out today , my regular truck broke down now I'm in a work truck that only spews hot air .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:06 pm

RT- Well that sucks. What's the temp there Jaded?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

its only 86 but the humidity makes it feel like low 90s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm

RF: If it was 90 over here everything would be cooking alive... but it isn't... because we have normal mesurments. 

RT: I don't care if I sound like an asshole, Fahrenheit confuses me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm

What is your average temp during the summer season there, Jolli?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

RF: this past week its barely gone past 15 degrees, but this month its been almost unbearable at around 28 to 30 degrees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 pm

jolli wrote:
RF: this past week its barely gone past 15 degrees, but this month its been almost unbearable at around 28 to 30 degrees.
Laughing
Yeah you'd kill over in the States.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 pm

jolli wrote:

wow you must be cold Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

jolli wrote:
RF: If it was 90 over here everything would be cooking alive... but it isn't... because we have normal mesurments. 

"Merica Eff Yeah, We speak fluent Fahrenheit, and only use the metric system for soda pop and Cocaine !!  Screw you everybody else... we use weird  arbitrary shit to measure things and we are proud of it. Kim Kardashian is our perfect woman and Donald Trump is the epitome of our genius !! Eff yea !! If you ain't with us you are with the terrorists  !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm

rrwatch wrote:

"Merica Eff Yeah, We speak fluent Fahrenheit,
Laughing I'm quoting and wearing this some where.. Most likely in my comment box on the new site, cause this is just too cool not too.

I mean, that is if you don't mind my good sir. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 am

rrwatch wrote:
jolli wrote:

"Merica Eff Yeah, We speak fluent Fahrenheit, and only use the metric system for soda pop and Cocaine !!  Screw you everybody else... we use weird  arbitrary shit to measure things and we are proud of it. Kim Kardashian is our perfect woman and Donald Trump is the epitome of our genius !! Eff yea !! If you ain't with us you are with the terrorists  !!

Fahrenheit confuses me too. I declare war on your heathen ways of temperature measurement. Everyone knows that it makes more sense that 0 = freezing and 100 equals boiling.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:34 am

Lod wrote:
rrwatch wrote:
jolli wrote:

Fahrenheit confuses me too. I declare war on your heathen ways of temperature measurement. Everyone knows that it makes more sense that 0 = freezing and 100 equals boiling.
False:  
29 = is freezing and 115 = Is literally hell on earth. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 am

RF: No man is too old to enjoy chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 am

^ Where have I seen this before...? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 am

Bought a new faulty router last night. After 2 hours on the phone with customer service and 1 hour on hold, and the final advice being disconnect it for 10 minutes plug it back in and observe it for 24 hours its being returned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: