The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:34 am

I totally forgot Father's day is coming up... f***.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 am

Cel wrote:
@ Jaded-
So..... I hear you and Six got off the island..With out me. Crying or Very sad
Damn you sickness.. Damn you straight to hell!!!

I'm sooorrrrryyyyy Sad I hope you get better soon ! I found out there's a way to actually beat the map and there is a whole story to it this one wich is awesome but it looks like it takes a bunch of work to get it

RF got my dad a 90% silver coin set from his birth year , all in original packaging and sealed with documentation Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

RT: I hate kids.
RF: I really... Hate kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Random Thought and Fact: People who have their children virtually unattended, running around screaming in the grocery store (where I happen to work) and make no effort to control them at all really make me hate children. Good reason why I'm glad I don't have any of my own lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't hate all kids just spoiled ones that aren't disciplined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I guess I've seen the worst of them but I'm seriously considering just... getting a vasectomy when I can..
Still the prospect of not being able to have them in the future frightens me as much as having one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Vasectomies are reversible. Just saying.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 pm

RF: I want a kid, but I'm too terrified they'd suffer like I am because some of my conditions are genetic and I have a very high chance of passing them on to my kids... That and I'd be surprised if I find a man who can tolerate me when I am so messed up Shocked

RF: so... I create sims that have some of my features and stuff and then when they have kids...I legit cry over them and spend as much time watching them grow up and just... They're perfect cuties :')

Sad I know... But hey, it's having a kid without physically having the kid. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Random fact: lot of men like the crazy chicks. We mostly have to cause all women are crazy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 am

Lod wrote:
jadedoblivion wrote:
Socializing with people is overrated in my opinion, they just wouldn't understand how important it is to spend every waking moment immersed in the game

Random Fact: Some people let you smash their naughty bit off their naughty bits through proper social interaction.

That said, I'm getting it for Fathers day and locking myself in my room while Lisa and Conor go visit other people.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 am

RF: ACCIDENTALLY MURDERED MY SIMS CHILD... omg. I'm such a bad mother No

Casually having a ghost sim floating around now scaring her parents... 10/10 kiddo... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Kaiser wrote:
RF: ACCIDENTALLY MURDERED MY SIMS CHILD... omg. I'm such a bad mother No

Casually having a ghost sim floating around now scaring her parents... 10/10 kiddo... Laughing

Is there a single nationeer here who wouldn't be scaring helpless people as a ghost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:45 pm

I'd be perving

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm

I'd be perving and doing petty stuff, nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Be all ooooh look at them having at it the when they stop shake the bed and cry noooooooooooo

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:05 pm

You read my mind!

Like, ooh look at her in the shower whoops there goes that trey that sometimes falls down.
MUHAHAHAOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Or like:
HAHAHAHAHA, I'm watching you make stool! and then wafting my hands creating a breeze and slight uncomfortableness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:27 pm

I'd be scaring the hell out of people.....main target would be old folks homes lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

RF ebay is having a drawing for a nissan gtr .................................... OMFG that is one of my dream cars * rolls around and jumps in excitement*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 pm

...and then it turns out to be a Hot Wheels RC car. Laughing

I don't think I'd try to scare old people if I were a ghost. It'd only be specific people that deserve it. But now that I think about it, the bad apples in the government tend to be old... But I probably shouldn't be saying that. Hide

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

I doubt I'll win but I entered anyways lol I think I would have a heart attack if I won .

and be careful the government is ever watching . They might start up a ghost busters program to defend themselves lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:07 pm

I would perve so freaking much and i would scare people as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 am

I'd leave creepy messages... like Slender... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am

Random Fact: I started playing League of Legends a few days ago.

It's hard :[

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:40 am

The Last Ninja wrote:
...and then it turns out to be a Hot Wheels RC car. Laughing

I don't think I'd try to scare old people if I were a ghost. It'd only be specific people that deserve it. But now that I think about it, the bad apples in the government tend to be old... But I probably shouldn't be saying that. Hide

ALL GLORY TO THE UNITED STATES OF AWESOMENESS.

There that should appease big brother that we're not Anti-American. And now if you will excuse me I'm going to create some emails and send dick pics to myself with certain key words in the subject field.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:42 am

RF-
I requested next Saturday off on short notice.
And I got it! cheers
So Six will be sleep in for the first time in a long time and wake up to a huge breakfast for Father's Day!

RQ- Has anyone else caught that 7- Part series on the Discovery Channel " North America"?
It's freaking awesome. 5 years in the making. Wish it was a permanent show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: