Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 am

Destiny 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Think's Survival Guide to The Prophecy Dungeon:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cel on Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 am

I used to play it. Now I don't. \_(o.o)_/ Too poor for the DLC...
I never even Completed VoG.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 am

We played in Beta remember? Wish you had it for the PS3. I would get you the DLC's. Or at least one of them atm.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:06 am

Too much going on at the moment that I'm lucky to get the game time that I do in order to play the ones I have and complete them before I play anything else. I ain't gonna get Elder Scrolls finished before I get MGS5 and I'll have MGS 5 on a shelf staring at me waiting for me to play it and demanding my attention put ESO will not be finished and will be demanding my attention. I HAVE ENOUGH OF A SOPHIES CHOICE HERE! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE ANOTHER!
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Yeaaahhhhh but I thought this game was... the one. The one to bring us all together again. Sad

Anyway, good luck with the will power. I'm not sure I could let a favorite game of mine sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:26 pm

I haven't done VoG or anything on both PS4 and Xbox.. on PS4 just got the first 2 DLC's so trying to power my way thought the Queens things and get some noice gear and weapons.
Level 33 on Xbox, level 26 on PS4, both Titans.
Got shit guns (on xbox I do have Red Death but that's it), probably need to be carried hardcore at some stage. My bro and I combined have too many destiny copies lol.

2 Xbox 360, 1 PS4 (He's gonna preorder the Taken King PS4 in September), 1 PS3, 1 Xbox One, and then once I get my own Xbox One we'll have another copy lol.
All of them have the DLC's, and will all have Taken King when it flops out.

We're super srs about our destiny, even though I still suck 90% of the time and tend to kill myself with rockets blasted at rocks in front of me Sad hahaha.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 am

Xur is selling Gjallarhorn today/tomorrow!
You should absolutely get this if you don't have one. If you get nothing else from Xur ever again, get this.

For those of us working on Crota, this is EXACTLY what we need.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 am

I just got it this morning... Someone mentioned on our page, that it will most likely get nerf'd in a few weeks... We need to run Crota before that happens. I'm going to spend sometime today ( got a lot of shit to do today so it may be later on today) getting it upgraded.
I'll make sure Six knows about it, when he gets home so that he can get it too.

P.S
We need to do Crota on hard, yo! Guns firing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Yeah. Upgrading takes time, even with telemetries, so we may not make it this week. But with 3-4 Gallys on our side, it's only a matter of time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Indeed. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:59 pm

So, how's the Gally progress going? I notice at least two of you still didn't have Wolfpack rounds by Saturday.
How do I know that? Because I am a ninja.
Destiny 964794

Also, I checked while you guys were doing the Nightfall. Razz

Again though, no worries if it doesn't happen this week.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:55 am

I've managed to upgrade it a bit more since we played last..
I'm super annoyed right now so I've been laying off Destiny the last couple of days. But I will jump back on, maybe tonight and continue my Gally upgrading process.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 am

Got the Gjally on Xbox 360, but couldn't rack up enough strange coins on PS4 in time... meanwhile my bro has a vault full of Gjallys for the lulz No
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 am

Yeah I see that. Question, why all the Gally's? I don't get it. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:20 am

What's the reason for staying at the top when we do this? I fell down the other day and found that there is more cover down there, I didn't take any damage from anything as the knights can't get you and the ones below don't cross the steps. I suckage at this.

Are you all getting the new pack?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 am

Actually, I was wondering the same thing. I know that a shit-ton of thrall come out with the Swordbearer ... But after that, it looks like we can get a clear shot on Crota. Thinking
Don't worry, Porky.. I suck too but it's more about being with friends and having a good time, that matters for me.
Yes, we will be getting TTK. September 15th, right? Guns firing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:25 pm

You don't suck. You're just suffering from a gearcheck that's partly induced by us going at this with too few people. Only way to make up for it is to use the strongest weapon we can (Gally) at its maximum potential and with good communication.

There are a few reasons for staying on the ledge.
The first is that it allows you to get shots in on the Sworbearer while your teammate is down on the ground with him. Not really going to happen downstairs.
Additionally, you can also shoot at the Boomers in the towers without taking fire in return.
The last one is actually that it's preparation for hardmode. See, on Hard there's a gatekeeper that spawns down there. Like the other gatekeepers from the bridge area, this one can't be harmed except by the sword. Like the Minotaur up top on that one strike with the giant Vex hydra, even if you do kill him he just comes back. Try to stay down there and you're toast.

There is an alternate method that we could attempt, but it's generally riskier. Everyone just goes out the left side, and a Defender Titan drops a bubble there. Everyone but your sword runner spends the whole fight creating/picking up orbs gained by killing the infinite thralls and the boomers on that side.
However, for this to work you have to have a certain perk on equipment. The one that allows for health regen whenever you pick up an orb.

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:18 am

Eh on this one I was pretty much running on my own, got ahead of myself and got it on the PS4 while everyone was on the PS3. Never even did a raid. Not the game for me, I need story, intrigue, drama, length. Not lather, rinse, repeat. At least different up the lather rinse repeat a bit, that it doesn't feel like the last lather, rinse, repeat and tell me that something new to the game isn't the same. I miss sleep. Coffee ain#t working... think I'm grouchy...
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 am

Yeah it's a bit of a grind game. I've bitched about that more often than not.. but if it means I get to play with you people again, I'm up for it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:27 am

I tried it solo the other night. I knew I wouldn't actually get very far but I stayed below and managed to take out 2 swordbearers and everything else down there except for the ogres. You can get shots on Crota from there too. I think it's worth a try, if only once. I watched people solo the whole raid on youtube, I'm sure we will do it eventually.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm

As I said, it might work for normal, but not hard. If we wanna do that, then we'd best train for it right. 2 cents

Cel wrote:
Yeah it's a bit of a grind game. I've bitched about that more often than not.. but if it means I get to play with you people again, I'm up for it. I love you

"You people"? Suspect

(Rx, quit slacking. Geez. Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

You guys and gals should hit my bro up, he has solo'd Crota before and when he teams up with his mates there's usually only 2-3 people in the party and then they wreck Crota super fast Shocked
He has like, so many amazeballs weapons (and his whole vault full of Gjallys Laughing) and is a 10/10 at communication.

He's on Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS3, I'm on 360 and PS4 though I have yet to do any raids.(SparklyBazongaz) Can't for the life of me remember what my bro's username is, but he's always lurking on the FB page Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 pm

He's made the offer before, which is nice of him.
I declined because of the impression his past behavior on the forums here left on me. Probably not really fair to keep going with that since he is at least older than he was and maybe he's grown up a bit. But it was a really bad impression. Bad enough that I'd rather not play together.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:21 am

I understand that +1 anyone's post is pointless, but not pointless at all. Wink

Sparkly- Grab brother's PS3 and join us! cheers

I'm down for whatever. I jumped on for a few yesterday/evening... But other than that, I have laid off the past few days. Just let me know.. Kiss
Back to top Go down

Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top