Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

The Red Dead Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 pm

All things Red Dead.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 5:18 pm

Ahhh thats nice. But I pay more for the whole set you know?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 5:24 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Ahhh thats nice. But I pay more for the whole set you know?
That's what she said. Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 12:47 pm

You’re getting a new activity to busy yourself with in Red Dead Online on August 10. In the western game’s weekly update, Rockstar Games has revealed that a new mode called Call to Arms arrives next week.

Details are currently thin on the ground as to what the mode will entail, though we know it’ll involve coming to the aid of townsfolk to fight off waves of foes. It’s also survival-based, so expect to duke it out for as long as you can.

Plenty else is going on this week, too, if you’re looking to keep yourself busy for a while. There’s a yellow diamond known as Il Sovrano making a brief layover in Rhodes, prompting the local monied elite to meet and discuss who gets to take care of it. Of course, you can put yourself forward for that honour in whatever way you fancy – be it sneaking in and swiping it or making an explosive entrance. If you complete the opportunity, you’ll get a free weapon component of your choice. Pull it off on the Ruthless difficulty, and you’ll get the Duplessis top hat from Madam Nazar.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Niiiiice Porky. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 pm

Just a copy and paste on that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Porky wrote:
Just a copy and paste on that one Laughing
Still, havent heard anything about this really.

We need to get together sometime and yeehaw and shit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:39 pm

Ja fo sho. I have hardly touched the new content so would be good to get going on it.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:12 pm

Porky wrote:
Ja fo sho. I have hardly touched the new content so would be good to get going on it.
We havent done too much of it either.
I've been grinding my dailies and on-call story missions for gold.... but spent a little today...in the shops. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:29 pm

What did that horse ever do to you? Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:05 am

I try not to get the horses involved. Unless it's a griefer and I want to prevent them ftom switching weapons.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:04 pm

Madamewhatsherfae! Have you reached max rank on that role yet?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:11 pm

Oh yeah. Just not Naturalist or Bounty Hunter. I want to work BH more but I'm afraid I'll never get into Harriet's skank-ass role. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:21 pm

Just BH for me. Do you have the legendary animal missions open yet? They are good xp rewards if you take the sample rather than skin it.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Porky wrote:
Just BH for me. Do you have the legendary animal missions open yet? They are good xp rewards if you take the sample rather than skin it.
I'm not sure. Is it a kit?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:55 pm

No, when you go to her there will be a mission option bottom right corner of the screen along with the buy/sell. There are 3 options of legendary animal missions or you can run poacher missions. I'm not sure if they are ranked related so may only open after you hit a certain level, lolz I can't remember. You can also just start them to get the animal, skin it and sell to Gus for some clothes and whatnot, I know how you like your shopping. Razz
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Laughing You know me well. ♡
I'll check it out. It's just, every time I come around her, and after getting sprayed of course, I just want to stab my eyeballs with my spoon. Ugh.

I've been enjoying grinding the on-call story missions. I cant help but feel like I'm helping a noob. They are always lower levels. The other day, I was playing the " Right side of the tracks " mission. When the guys ran off, this newbie was trying to shoot them rather than lasso them. Me and another player dropped off our guys and ran back to get the other that was about to get away. I hope that the guy figured out the play and will know the next time he runs that mission.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:09 pm

They are random matchmaking missions? I've seen them listed, but just thought they were there to replay solo. Will defo take a looky looky, they were good.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Oh yeah. Its listed in the quick join menu. Its random which story mission comes up and it's the same ones we did in the beginning but I just enjoy them. Good for grinding gold. And it's almost always lower level players I'm with. I revive a lot. Laughing I dont mind tho.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: The Red Dead Thread   The Red Dead Thread EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:19 pm

cool. I'm not working tomorrow so maybe we can jump on at some point. I have to get the new diamond for the week at some point too. Have you got the pass yet or been to busy spending that gold elsewhere?

How about you Monks, have you started the new missions?
Back to top Go down

The Red Dead Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top