Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of Tsushima: Legends   Ghost of Tsushima: Legends EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:48 pm

I don't see many on these days, but if you have GoT or are on the fence about purchasing it, here's a gateway for the discussion.

Because I have no intention of giving this game my review, I will leave it to the experts to share a backseat experience of the game:

I have spent a lot of time on the game, and have come back to it twice since it's release. It's a game I found myself spending a lot of time on because the reward for gameplay goes beyond the trophy collection. On a superficial level, its flashy and cinematic combat combined with the beautiful art of the open world really sucked me into spending as much time as possible on Tsushima. Legends offered a similar experience with 2 player story coop, 4 player survival and a 4 player raid.

Legends has 4 different classes to choose and level up:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Support or high dps, great crowd control, good mobility.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Highest DPS, great AOE/crowd control, longest range, low mobility,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Burst damage, high mobility.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Great at sustained melee combat/single target attacks, good mobility.
Use any of the links at the bottom of those guides to learn more about the game. I always find playing is the best way to learn.

A couple of announcements recently:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] released October 12, 2020; New Game+ and new cosmetics for campaign and Legends. Some cosmetics in legends are rewards from Jin's story. So, if you are interested in looking like you spend time on the game, they're worth it;

The base game has been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the PlayStation Store prior to the release of the Directors cut, however, as of August 5, 2021, a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] release for Legends is available if you do not want to purchase the full game.
Along with that update, a new game modes is being introduced to Legends listed as "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" as well as a great mastery system.

Before the new semester starts, I'll be active on GoT daily. If you have stepped away from the game recently, and are looking to get back into it before Rivals drops on September 3, I'll be around. Classes builds can always be improved.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Tsushima: Legends   Ghost of Tsushima: Legends EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Bought this game when it first came out and it was fantastic. Highly recommend it to anyone who likes stealth or sword-fighting games from ye olde Tenchu games to Dark Souls. Extremely fun, fair amount of options to approaching most situations.

I'd heard about coming additions, but been too busy with other things to look into it. Great to hear it's still getting stuff.

Also, hi, Eve! Ghost of Tsushima: Legends 811307
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Tsushima: Legends   Ghost of Tsushima: Legends EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Actually gonna restart this tonight myself. Really a great game all round, can’t recommend it enough.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Tsushima: Legends   Ghost of Tsushima: Legends EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:59 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:

I'd heard about coming additions, but been too busy with other things to look into it. Great to hear it's still getting stuff.

Also, hi, Eve! Ghost of Tsushima: Legends 811307

Hey man. Been a while. Ghost of Tsushima: Legends 811307

Whenever you finish being busy on other games, I'm always down for some Nightmare challenges.
The PS5 update is really good for QOL. No load times, great refresh rate, and of course the colours. The DLC is awesome and I have no problem paying the extra for the PS5 upgrade. Sucker Punch has done a great job with the game and giving the players the best experience. They recently addressed crashes and progress blocking glitches on some missions on Iki, but we'll have to wait until next Friday to see any other outstanding issues addressed.

Lod wrote:
Actually gonna restart this tonight myself. Really a great game all round, can’t recommend it enough.
I look forward to hearing about the progress. You can go back and replay duels and liberate Mongol territories!
If you're playing Legends at all, let me know. I'm always up for some Gyozen commentary.
Back to top Go down

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top