Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Hunt Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Hunt Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Hunt Showdown   Hunt Showdown EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:58 am

Hunt Showdown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hunt: Showdown is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Crytek. It was launched on Steam in early access on 22 February 2018, and for Xbox Game Preview on 29 May 2019. The full release of the game launched on 27 August 2019 for Microsoft Windows, it was also released on Xbox One on 19 September 2019 and PlayStation 4 on 18 February 2020. In the game, the player assumes the role of a bounty hunter who must kill a mythical monster in order to claim the bounty and survive long enough to reach an extraction point.

Has anyone played this. It's a great game but not so much lone wolf. Didn't know if anyone else had it.
Back to top Go down
Think
First Nation
First Nation
Think

Nation Reputation : 13

Hunt Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt Showdown   Hunt Showdown EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Picked this game up about a month ago or so now, with all the sales going on I couldn't miss it. Learning how to play it has been insanely hard because living long enough to watch better/more seasoned players is just... well... I've managed to kill a couple bosses, and almost got out alive with a bounty once. But no successful extractions to date.

It's definitely not an easy game to play alone, but I have really enjoyed what of it I've played, and intend on giving it some more attention once the WQ prep is done.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Hunt Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt Showdown   Hunt Showdown EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:24 pm

Think wrote:
Picked this game up about a month ago or so now, with all the sales going on I couldn't miss it. Learning how to play it has been insanely hard because living long enough to watch better/more seasoned players is just... well... I've managed to kill a couple bosses, and almost got out alive with a bounty once. But no successful extractions to date.

It's definitely not an easy game to play alone, but I have really enjoyed what of it I've played, and intend on giving it some more attention once the WQ prep is done.

We will have to meet up. You definitely can't face a team of two other bounty hunters and pull an extraction. But beans and I have done it.

I haven't gotten to see any of the new content yet.

My advise...play a lot of the solo mode to get a feel for the handling and how to face other players. You get to keep any of the hunters you come out with and keep any of the stuff youve aquired in that match to use in real hunts. Saves money buying a new hunter every match
Back to top Go down
Think
First Nation
First Nation
Think

Nation Reputation : 13

Hunt Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt Showdown   Hunt Showdown EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:38 am

Yeah we should definitely do that, but I'll run some solo's in the mean time and try and get some extra gear. I watched a lot of video's when I first downloaded the game because the tutorial is absolute garbage and I couldn't figure out how to even use the darksight ability. So, I have a better idea on what stuff is actually most helpful. As far as content, I couldn't know whats knew and whats not, but they did have a winter event going on when i first downloaded it, not 100% certain what it was, was more focused on just playing successfully lol
Back to top Go down

Hunt Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: