The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 am

Sad Awww poor Sixaronious!
This might cheer you up.....
Spoiler:

cheers
Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Cel wrote:
Sad Awww poor Sixaronious!
This might cheer you up.....
Spoiler:

cheers
Excited

Awesome. cheers

Actually Da Bears turned it around real quick not long after that post. And they wailed em. But its Cleveland so is that really saying something? Put them against a team that doesnt turn over as much and I have a feeling my first post would stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Both my college (UVA) and my NFL (Oakland) teams suck. FML No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Hoos wrote:
Both my college (UVA) and my NFL (Oakland) teams suck. FML No

Oakland huh? Didnt see that coming. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm

im a bears fan
and so should you be Very Happy= :D

i like college sometimes but i don't like the bsc it basically disqualifies good teams like boise state from the championship
even though their better than the ones playing for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 pm

BLECK!
BEARS?!?!?! are you serious pale
The last time i saw the bears was in the finals 2 years ago and got their ass' handed to them by the colts..another team i can't stand watching. Evil or Very Mad

For me, the correct path that you should be wondering down, or if you don't watch football but are interested, the patriot and chargers are where you should start. and maybe the vikings. (but thats pushing it)

its been along time since i have watched a NFL football game..IDK why maybe because....CFL is way better! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

you poor confused man
i feel so bad for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

SixHousePull wrote:
Oakland huh? Didnt see that coming. Not sure why.

I've been a Raider fan forever. I always loved the outlaw style that the played with....or did play with. They pushed you and dared you to push back. Those days have been over for a while now. Crying or Very sad

Basically, I'm getting screwed by the Al's. Al Groh at UVA who is, thankfully, going to be fired. Then there is Al Davis is Oakland who has gone senile.

Bring on Hoops!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 am

Saints- 7-0

LSU- 7-1

Life- Good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 am

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 am

I know this isn't American football, but it still seems the best place to put it.

I wasn't on much yesterday as I was readying myself to watch the France v Ireland World Cup playoff. Today I'm as sick as a pig. I now know how the English guys must have felt after Maradona's "Hand of God" in Mexico in 1986. It seems things haven't progressed intwenty three years. I am quickly getting more and more disillusioned with this "sport". Week in week out, players are diving in an attempt to get a colleague sent off. Clubs refuse to condemn it. FIFA are constantly going on and on about fair play, yet here is a blatant example of cheating, and it goes unpunished.

Henry says it was accidental, yet he handled it twice. Once is accidental, twice is cheating. Some deterrent has to be installed to prevent cheating of any type. A team punishment like ommission from the competition might act towards preventing teams from encouraging cheating. Time for technology is long overdue. Supposedly it would slow down the game, but how much was it slowed down by the protests of the Irish players? Every other sport can utilise it. Time for FIFA to join the 21st century. Well done the Irish players. It was an exceptional performance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 am

Oooooh right I missed that match. What happened?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 am

Ireland dominated the game for the entire match, and scored a brilliant goal after 30 minutes. This cancelled out the French goal scored in Dublin last week. Game went into extra time. France never looked like scoring until Thierry Henry handled the ball to a team mate, who scored. This put Ireland out on aggregate scores.

Good job I don't follow football as much as I used to. I would be very upset. But being Irish, I like Ireland to succeed at everything they compete at. So I watched it last night. It was a disgraceful decision to allow the goal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 am

Shrug

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Bears= facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

you should be ashamed to even like them No

BTW does anyone know how the chargers and bronco's game went? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

You mean Jacksonville?

This is week 11 right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:31 pm

no it was Denver Smile
And they Killed them!
23-3 cheers
Super bowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 pm

I walked right into that

Facepalm Ratchet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 pm

yes you did
but i made a mistake.
they won 32-3 cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 am

Saints- 10-0

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 am

Sad
Just crying ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:40 am

Just peeing.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 am

Cel wrote:
Sad
Just crying ..

No worries Chica. You know this isn't exactly the norm for us. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!   

Back to top Go down

6th Nation Call to all...FOOTBALL FANS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: