The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 2009 NBA Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: 2009 NBA Draft   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 am

It's tomorrow night. Who else will be watching it?

All I can say is, the Spurs better pick someone good.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:07 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
It's tomorrow night. Who else will be watching it?

All I can say is, the Spurs better pick someone good.

I'm a Hornets fan...Screw the Spurs, you already got Richard Jefferson, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Jon1798 wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
It's tomorrow night. Who else will be watching it?

All I can say is, the Spurs better pick someone good.

I'm a Hornets fan...Screw the Spurs, you already got Richard Jefferson, lol.

Psh, you guys have Chris Paul.

I was suprised to see that they had gotten Richard Jefferson for Bruce Bowen, Oberto, and Kurt Thomas. I honestly didn't think that they would trade off Bruce. Ah well, at least the Spurs have another scorer now.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Jon1798 wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
It's tomorrow night. Who else will be watching it?

All I can say is, the Spurs better pick someone good.

I'm a Hornets fan...Screw the Spurs, you already got Richard Jefferson, lol.

Psh, you guys have Chris Paul.

I was suprised to see that they had gotten Richard Jefferson for Bruce Bowen, Oberto, and Kurt Thomas. I honestly didn't think that they would trade off Bruce. Ah well, at least the Spurs have another scorer now.

Jefferson is 29, scores over 20 a game and plays great defense. It really sucks for us.

We just need to get healthy, and add a couple of bench guys and we'll be alright.

I'll be watching tomorrow, hoping for maybe someone like Ty Lawson from UNC to back up CP3. Wishful thinking though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 pm

im a mavericks fan screw the hornets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:34 pm

I am an oklahoma sooners fan and we have the first pick ...LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm

boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Jon1798 wrote:
boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool
Exactaly Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Jon1798 wrote:
boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool

So true Laughing

One and a half hours until the draft starts. Im getting sick of hearing about Blake Griffin though.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:02 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Jon1798 wrote:
boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool

So true Laughing

One and a half hours until the draft starts. Im getting sick of hearing about Blake Griffin though.
Well get used to it because the guy is going to be an all star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Dolemitesooner wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Jon1798 wrote:
boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool

So true Laughing

One and a half hours until the draft starts. Im getting sick of hearing about Blake Griffin though.
Well get used to it because the guy is going to be an all star

We will find out soon enough...

Also, if he manages to bring the Clippers into the playoffs, he has my respect.
Back to top Go down
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Dolemitesooner wrote:
Jon1798 wrote:
boogieman7247 wrote:
im a mavericks fan screw the hornets

lol, how can anyone like the Mavericks? Cool
Exactaly Laughing

both of you are on my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm

I know its slightly off topic....but relevant to NBA trades that could happen regarding the draft.....

VC to Orlando! Whaaat!?

Shaq To Cleveland....!? WhaaaT?

Did not see those coming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Raistlin wrote:
I know its slightly off topic....but relevant to NBA trades that could happen regarding the draft.....

VC to Orlando! Whaaat!?

Shaq To Cleveland....!? WhaaaT?

Did not see those coming!

Didn't really see Shaq going to Cleveland. Ought to be interesting to see what happens.

Also, KNICKS GOT ROBBED!
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Hornets get PG-Collison from UCLA, and then make a great trade to get SG-Marcus Thorton from LSU. Hornets really need bench help, and I think these two guys should definitely help.

Now we just need to find a way to trade Antonio Daniels contract for a big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zotmaster
Second Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm

I still don't understand how the Spurs managed to snag DaJuan Blair at 37. That just seems like an absolute steal to me. The Kings probably should have snagged Rubio, but they didn't. Then again, who knows if Rubio is even going to be in the States next year?

EDIT: I forgot to mention this...I wonder what the Timberwolves were thinking getting Rubio and Jonny Flynn. I just can't see them both playing together...I imagine one of them will get moved or otherwise won't play for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 am

Zotmaster wrote:
I still don't understand how the Spurs managed to snag DaJuan Blair at 37. That just seems like an absolute steal to me. The Kings probably should have snagged Rubio, but they didn't. Then again, who knows if Rubio is even going to be in the States next year?

EDIT: I forgot to mention this...I wonder what the Timberwolves were thinking getting Rubio and Jonny Flynn. I just can't see them both playing together...I imagine one of them will get moved or otherwise won't play for them.

Well, supposedly there are serious injury concerns with Blair. That's a guy the Hornets looked at closely and then took him completely off their list. In the second round, it's a great pick though.

The Timberwolves are crazy, but who knows, maybe it will work out. I think they trade Rubio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2009 NBA Draft   

Back to top Go down
 

2009 NBA Draft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: