The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

**NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:01 am

Thats because they're effing hawt Wink Nothing wrong with that hehe. Just that if later on, newer people might take things too far which means more work for the mods.

Wait...do they even work? bwa ha ha *hides*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 am

FYI everyone today is the last day for submissions!!! I'll be putting the poll up somewhere around 1230 central time....Good luck and be prepared to get pwned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:03 pm

im too afraid that my pic will be deleted or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 pm

well lets keep the nakedness, racism, or anything overly offensive at bay and you should be fine...promise Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
well lets keep the nakedness, racism, or anything overly offensive at bay and you should be fine...promise Wink

that is all of the funny stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Headlamps:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LoL... Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:37 pm

this pic not allow here i will give up pics

Last edited by -Dj- on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:19 pm

I have no probs with it but why all of a sudden has this turned into a bewb show? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Please keep this thread clean of images of ANY sexual nature. This forum is open to all, not only over 18+. Therefore, under the Forumotion rules, we cannot post images or videos of nudity, explicit or sexual content. This thread was created by nine for funny pics... not hot pics. Please keep it within the rules, and no pic will be deleted. Touch the edges too many times, and you know what can happen... hint, Dj, hint...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Seyelback wrote:
Please keep this thread clean of images of ANY sexual nature. This forum is open to all, not only over 18+. Therefore, under the Forumotion rules, we cannot post images or videos of nudity, explicit or sexual content. This thread was created by nine for funny pics... not hot pics. Please keep it within the rules, and no pic will be deleted. Touch the edges too many times, and you know what can happen... hint, Dj, hint...
:?: im not following you here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Seyelback wrote:

what about leos pic above? only dj gets a threat of ban. sey? really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:17 pm

If the first one doesnt win it for me....the second follow up one will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aftermath

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Seyelback wrote:

Oh settle down. Rolling Eyes
She was 'hinting' at dj, b/c he's candian. Leo can read. Laughing

Let's keep the boobage at a minimum, until the mods and admins come to a clear policy on this. Then we'll post it, so everyone knows where the edge is, and we can all stop threatening Dj, and go back to thinking about boobs, even if we can't post them anymore. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Seyelback wrote:

Let's keep the boobage at a minimum, until the mods and admins come to a clear policy on this. Then we'll post it, so everyone knows where the edge is, and we can all stop threatening Dj, and go back to thinking about boobs, even if we can't post them anymore. Crying or Very sad
stop talking about me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:32 pm

@ the vids of the family who live on the artillery range... Shocked

I'm betting she wishes she'd hugged him more now... Or she will when she sees him on some grainy security camera footage putting random 9mm's into his schoolfriends. Crying or Very sad

World of Warcraft addiction is bad, mmmm'kay?... Wink

@ Boogie: its a car dude Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Seyelback wrote:

"Why so serious?" Razz No one was talking about bans... at least not yet xD

This thread had a few pics from Dj before that were way out of what we can post here as an open under 18 forum... which was the reason I was talking about playing within the rules and bear in mind what we are allowed to post and what not. Leo's pic is a pic of a car with boobs. Dj's pic is a pic of real boobs. None of those two pics you mention has been deleted. None of them have received any PM about their pics, so it wasn't a big deal, and I am sorry if I came across that way. I was just reminding Dj to stay within the edges, because he has had a few warnings in the past days about pics (content, size, etc), as he was complaining about his pics getting deleted.

Shall we share a pint? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm

If the first one doesnt win it for me....the second follow up one will.

Spoiler:

affraid
I can't believe he recorded himself with that underwear on...
Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

im calm im cool...It just looks like everyone thinks dj is the fat kid and this is dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 pm

im calm im cool...It just looks like everyone thinks dj is the fat kid and this is dodgeball.
scratch im not fat im Canadian the government ban fating food here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Seyelback wrote:

stop talking about me Sad
Just trying to help, dude. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

rx you always trying to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 pm

oh wow...really all this?! This thread is for funny pics & vids plain and simple...abide by the rules and use common sense...for anybody who's unsure of what we're able to post or if you thinks it may be too racey please PM it to me and I'll be more than happy to give my opinion...MODS if I missed any rules please feel free to edit the OP accordingly...I'm thinkin I may not have covered specific areas...lets just keep it chill this is only day 2 of this!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 pm

^^ yep
Spoiler:

Last edited by Seyelback on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Facepalms...lol we're getting there...Seyel, Wink , one submission for each member per cycle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   

Back to top Go down

**NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: