The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

**NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Facepalms...lol we're getting there...Seyel, Wink , one submission for each member per cycle

Oooh! Do I have to choose one? Sad
Have I been disqualified? Sad

Oh well.. I will remember next week!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 pm

no you haven't been DQ'd that'd just make me a meanie Laughing just pic one...get it?..pic one :joker:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm

There is an extensive list of things that could get me reported. No, I dont have any concern of that being done with the current users here, but it is what it is. I am bound by others' rules here, not my own. I had my own agreements to sign before making the forum. We've all worked very hard to get this far. To have the forum snatched out from underneath me because some people cant follow a simple request will be more than enough to make me angry. I will not allow it.
Do not question why one of my admins or mods removes any pictures they deem unsuitable.

The current pic is fine. This is common sense guys. No pic of anything exposed that shouldn't be, and nothing remotely close to actual sexual relations. I have also posted my own rule about things that could be viewed as sexual harassment. As a user here, you agree to these rules. If you do not, then you can use another forum.
To make it clear

NO NUDITY
NO SEX
NOTHING DEGRADING OR EXPLICIT

The fact that anyone needs to be told that is a little saddening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Poo there goes the kitty conga line:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Nine, I have put in spoler tags the pics that do not enter the "contest", and leave the one I want to enter, out.
Smile
Better that way?

Am I in again? xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm

There is an extensive list of things that could get me reported. No, I dont have any concern of that being done with the current users here, but it is what it is. I am bound by others' rules here, not my own. I had my own agreements to sign before making the forum. We've all worked very hard to get this far. To have the forum snatched out from underneath me because some people cant follow a simple request will be more than enough to make me angry. I will not allow it.
Do not question why one of my admins or mods removes any pictures they deem unsuitable.

The current pic is fine. This is common sense guys. No pic of anything exposed that shouldn't be, and nothing remotely close to actual sexual relations. I have also posted my own rule about things that could be viewed as sexual harassment. As a user here, you agree to these rules. If you do not, then you can use another forum.
To make it clear

NO NUDITY
NO SEX
NOTHING DEGRADING OR EXPLICIT

The fact that anyone needs to be told that is a little saddening.
looks like no more funny pics form me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:36 pm

The one you have now is fine deej

Im sure you can find pics that dont have sex in them
Just stop trying to find them in your folder titled Personal Pron Stash
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Seyelback wrote:
Nine, I have put in spoler tags the pics that do not enter the "contest", and leave the one I want to enter, out.
Smile
Better that way?

Am I in again? xD

I thinkz boutz it...kayz I iz done...I'll allow it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey Dj you've already made your submission for this contest cycle...the mcdonalds one will be your submission....

**anybody entering vids please refer to the OP, nothing longer than 2:30 please**I'm getting a headache :drunken:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey Dj you've already made your submission for this contest cycle...the mcdonalds one will be your submission....

**anybody entering vids please refer to the OP, nothing longer than 2:30 please**I'm getting a headache :drunken:
meathead said this is the only place i can post funny stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 pm

There is an existing funny pics and vids thread in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its the last topic in the list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 pm

There is an existing funny pics and vids thread in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its the last topic in the list
ooh meathead do not give me a link so i though this was the thread Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 am

All submissions are now in the OP make your votes and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 am

I like how I can't be voted for.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 am

Shocked I haven' voted yet! lol I was saving mine in case we needed a tie breaker Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 am

Liams submission isnt up there.

And the truth is this place is slow over the weekends. Probably will get more votes come Monday.
You should probably take submissions up until Sat, and then start the voting on Mon-Fri collecting the next weeks in that same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine5one
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Liam wrote:
I like how I can't be voted for.

I'm so :grenade: sorry man! I just went to go edit the poll and it won't let me Sad I feel like a super dik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm

voted. i will get in next weeks action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:55 pm

I added Liam btw, but he is at a disadvantage now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm

I added Liam btw, but he is at a disadvantage now.
restart the poll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I could and should.
Will people mind re voting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 pm

O.K.
Maybe I can keep from voting for Raistlin this time.
Nah, probably not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

ok its reset.
I have it running until Weds. Nine.
If you want that changed let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

here my next submission
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids   

Back to top Go down

**NEW** 6th Nation Funniest Pics & Vids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-