The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

User Bios..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm

You're a bio thread. Razz

On topic - welcome cyndi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Great posts everyone. Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfwoodnyo
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm

yay bio

Name: Amanda

Age: 22 March 13th 87 Imma young'n compared to you geezers.

PSN:Wolfwoodnyo
Xbox:none
Playing Online: RFOM, R2
Offline: FF7, SSHD
Favorite Game: FF7 then RFOM
Preferred games: RPG, FPS

Likes:Art, Art History, Scrapbooking, sleep, compassion, donating money, my cat Kuro (yeah I'm that crazy cat lady down the street), contemplation, my alone time, TRAVEL! and experiencing new cultures.

Dislikes: Talking (In person. I'm shy), the feeling of insecurity, mean people, bluegrass music, I'm attracted to my apathy sometimes but other times I want to kill it Smile, lol umm idk what I dislike OH I don't like surprise visits and events because I get annoyed/agitated easily. I need my alone time Smile

Music:Pretty much anything but country and bluegrass. I love Icelandic music a ton (Mum, Bjork), I like electronica, rock, hiphop and international the best. The Notwist, The Bird and the Bee, Yoko Kanno (Japanese composer), Portishead, DNTEL, Tool, Chevelle, NIN, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Deftones, Incubus, and Nujabes. I love french, Indian and Japanese music a lot too.

Movies: I will watch any horror movie and love it. I love blood and gore and all that stuff. I don't have a favorite horror movie really. Finding Neverland, Hotel Rawanda, Sweeney Todd, Kung Fu Hustle, Kill Bill, Office Space, Geisha, V for Vendetta, Mononoke Hime, Battle Royale, Cowboy Bebop, GITS, The Science of Sleep, the Prestige, The Painted Veil, the Fountain, Amelie. Thats not in order btw lol My favorite movie is most likely Amelie. I watch at least 5 movies a week because of my job.

TV: Ghost Hunters, HGTV (Home Design), History Channel, SyFy, Travel Channel, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, Robot Chicken, and a little more but I don't watch much T.V. anymore.

Food: I'mma Vegetarian. I think pineapple is my favorite food, but Israelite couscous with mushrooms is very close behind.

Interesting Fact: Um wow hmm...I'm an only child? I don't think that is interesting... um oh I love to watch tennis? fail.

Jobs: 4 years at an arts/crafts store and I quit to go to Japan, Alaska and Canada for the summer. I came back and got my job back and quit a week later. It was hell compared to where I work now. I am a receptionist/security overnight at some condos. I do nothing but watch movies and play video games Smile I've been there for a year now.

Family: Only child. I love my mommy and daddy and I think they love me.

Marital Status: Never going to marry. Never going to have children either. At least I don't want to lol I might adopt as a single parent some day.

Real life friends: I have almost no RL friends because I'm pretty anti-social, but I have one "BFF" that I love a lot. Her name is Leah and we talk about everything together. She is that person that helps me stay sane by having philosophical convos with me. She is always a step ahead of me when it comes to our debates. I almost see her as my mentor and through all this, I've become extremely attracted to her. I could talk all day about her. I have some other friends but we havent talked in a long while. I've been really busy with school and work.

Internet friends: I luvs all my interwebs friends. I seem to talk a lot more when I type. I dunno what it is.

Favorite Quote: I really dunno

that took forever, but I feel like it clears my mind doing stuff like this. o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Raistlin wrote:
You're a bio thread. Razz

On topic - welcome cyndi!

Someone wants to be tapped to a wall again.
Smile

Super Bio Wolf..

I would love to have that job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:06 pm

wolfwoodnyo wrote:

Hey hey! I'm still in my 20's! I'm only 5 years older....thats not.....thats not too bad No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Raistlin wrote:
wolfwoodnyo wrote:

Hey hey! I'm still in my 20's! I'm only 5 years older....thats not.....thats not too bad No

I ignored the geezer comment.

I figure until I am like..idk...ETW old, I don't fit into that category.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 am

I was in my third year of college in 1987. Kylie Minogue's "I should be so lucky" was the big hit of the year. ***shudders***. I drove a gold 1983 Opel Manta Berlinetta 1.8S, registration number "FFL 806Y" pretty much like this 1985 model:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:22 am

And I know of everything he just said... Sad

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdawgg
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

Name: Matt

Age: 16; 12 / 28 / 92 Imma young'n compared to you geezers. Wink

PSN: Mdawgg
Xbox: None
Playing Online: RFoM, R2, Burnout: Paradise, and I used to play LittleBigPlanet
Offline: Ratchet and Clank Future, SSHD, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted, and old PS1 games
Favorite Game: I really like Ratchet and Clank along with Jak and Daxter, but I love all of the old RFoM matches I've played with fun people
Preferred games: FPS and Action/Platform games

Likes: I enjoy a good can of coke or most other sodas. I like sugar and really enjoy tasty food when I'm hungry. I love roller coasters and can be a thrill junkie. Making people laugh and hanging out with my friends doing dumb things always brings a smile to my face.
On a different note, I really like things that I can memorize or perfect. I loved learning the human anatomy, well not really when I was learning it, but thinking about it now and the fact that I still remember it is something cool to me. It seems kind of geeky, but the after affect of things like that, saying the names of parts of the anatomy, as complicated as they are, just gets me excited and makes me feel accomplished. I hate studying, but knowing it afterwards is awesome.

Dislikes: I really hate needy people and people that are impatient... Those are more of pet peeves, but when a friend is over and constantly wants to do something, it just bugs me. I hate really clingy people and people who struggle to do something by themselves... And most of all, I hate people who take advantage of others and white people who think they're black.
Other than people who piss me off, I hate mosquitos, arrogant teachers, super hot days, sticky leather car seats when driving home from the beach, useless shit that takes up space, and I hate being angry.
I also dislike acronyms used in real life, Internet lingo bullshit, and the new Myres along with most of the people on it.

Music: I'm really into alternative music, but I hate the lack of originality with guitar players today... I love the Foo Fighters, MGMT, Silversun Pickups, Weezer, Black Sabbath, Offspring, Blink 182, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rise Against, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sound Garden, Rage Against the Machines, Beastie Boys, The Airborne Toxic Event, Cold Play, Kings of Leon, and Queens of the Stone Age

Movies: Action, Comedies

TV: LOST, the old episodes of Heros, That 70's Show, South Park, and FX usually has some good stuff on.

Food: I'm not hungary usually, but I like Mexican food and spicy food. I always love a good French Dip sandwich with auju sauce.

Interesting Fact: Well, I can never really find anything interesting, nor can most people when it's about themselves... I guess an unusual thing about myself is I can touch my tongue to my nose.

Jobs: No thank you. I'm trying to get one at IG, though.

Family: Family of 5, me being the youngest.

Marital Status: One of these days.

Real life friends: I like a fun and laid back person. People who act tough and act all cool all of the time sort of turn me off... I feel like I have to live up to a standard when I hang out with people like that, and I mostly find the people at my school who are in that category to be boring and most times they're dicks. I like the people who I hang out with where I can just be myself and screw around. It's difficult to describe my friends, we're all just a bunch of shits that always have a good time.

Internet friends: Playing with people online can be a lot of fun most of the time... If you can play a game and have fun while talking with great people, video games can be very addicting. I love just talking about the most random things to people like Philly or my D^P friends. I usually have a blast with the people I play with and I love how video games and the internet kind of set aside how old people are from a certain age limit and up... When I play with the people that I enjoy being around, I feel like we're all good friends and age doesn't matter... we all act like kids and just aim for a good time.
I look to my friends on here so much for advice. PhillyPride and a few others I like playing with all seem like older brothers that I can talk about anything to. It's a strange and unusual bond to have, but I enjoy my buds on PSN almost as much as my friends I see on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Why do people park the cars on the grass? Rolling Eyes

Love your take on internet friends M.
Nice. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 am

SixHousePull wrote:

Because they like to compact the top few inches of topsoil to make it harder for the worms to do their job?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 am

SixHousePull wrote:

Random fact: Modern catalytic converters can become so hot that if a car is parked over dry grass it seriously runs the risk of igniting it and causing a fire. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
SixHousePull wrote:

Random fact: Modern catalytic converters can become so hot that if a car is parked over dry grass it seriously runs the risk of igniting it and causing a fire. Shocked
Yep.. I've seen it happen before.

BTW,Nice bio M. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am

Name: James C.
Birthdate: 4/15/1982
Birthplace: Sanfrancisco, CA
Current Location: Nantucket, MA
Eye Color: Brown to light brown
Hair Color: brown
Height: 5'8" or 5'9"
Your webpage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Are you taken? Yes
Are you a virgin? no
How many & what kind of pets do you have? 1 Basset Hound and will be getting a Boxer in March/April (the future misses wants one)
What's your job? Gallery Director
What's your Dream Job? GT Touring Class Driver
Who is your best friend? Josh K.
What instruments do you play? Guitar, played trumpet in 4th grade
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Photography, Drawing, AutoX
What are your goals? To be successful
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? yup
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read? one's w/ words and occasionally ones pictures that go w/ the words, LoL
How would do describe yourself? Living
What is a topic you wish you knew more about? Economics
What do you daydream about? I will be banned if I post it
What are your religious/spiritual beliefs? spiritual that's all you need to know
List 3 Things You Would Change About Yourself: nothing
One: n/a
Two: n/a
Three: n/a
Either / Or
Shy or Outgoing? Shy
Spender or Saver? Budgeter (I know it's not a word but it works)
Truth or Dare? Dare
Books or Movies? Matters if there is a book on the movie
Romantic Comedy or Action Adventure? Action Adventure
Cats or Dogs? Dogs
Mountain or Beach? Beach
Sweet or Salty? Sweet
Do You...
Smoke? Yes
Drink? not anymore
Get annoyed easily? sometimes
Like to travel? Yup
Like to drive fast? Definitely, I race cars as a hobby
Sing well? LMAO yeah right
Want kids? 1
-----What would you name a boy? not sure yet
-----What would you name a girl? not sure yet
Have You Ever...
Performed on stage? In what? Yes played Sweet Home Alabama w/ two other friends on guitar
Been in a car accident? Yup multiple
Been out of the country? Where? Kinda, USVI's
What Is...
The last CD you bought? 3 Bad Brotha's
The last movie you saw in the theater? Terminator: Salvation
The last movie you rented? Samurai 7 Box Set
Your greatest fear? Spiders
Your greatest strength? Problem solving
Your greatest weakness? time management
Your happiest memory? The day she said yes, other than that when I graduated HS, LoL
Your Favorite...
Movie: Grandma's Boy, Body of Lies, The Jerk, and the list goes on
TV Show: Family Guy, Nip/Tuck, Ani-Mondays on SciFi
Actor: not sure
Actress: not sure
Food: Sushi
Drink: Mtn. Dew
Color: Blue
Scent: Polo Black
Season & WHY: Summer, it's warm!
Day of the week & WHY: Monday, LoL, it's my day off
Store: WeakSauce.com
Quote: "A Basterd's work is Never Done!"
What Do You Think About...
Abortion: matters
Homosexuality: it doesn't effect me
God: Yeah he's somewhere up there
Jesus: sure
Satan: My Mom?
Heaven: Yup
Hell: yup
Miracles:definitely
Astrology: sure
War: Sucks
Ghosts: They are real!
Reincarnation: Possibly could be true
Luck: sure
Aliens: Yes they are real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

Nice Baggins. LOL at Satan: My Mom?, I didnt know we shared Moms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

bump bump bump
he did it i wanted to also
does that make me a bad person idk but i feel better having done it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 am

Name: Josephine… but I only get called my full name when I'm in trouble O.o Everyone else calls me Shroomie, Joez, joeyLadz, Josiee, Jo, JosieeJelly or most recently JayJay ;D
Birthdate: 7th September, in the good ol year of ’94 :L
Birthplace: Sydney, NSW, Australia Wink
Current Location: The Riff brooooo ;D
Eye Color: Brown. Changes between deep brown to almost topaz depending on my mood.
Hair Color: Not natural :L ahahahahha. But underneath that redish brown dye is my natural colour which I cant remember O.o
Height: 175cm
Your webpage: Is a blog a webpage? If so then : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Are you taken? Single ;D
Are you a virgin? Durr, I'm underage x)
How many & what kind of pets do you have? I have a dog, a cat and a bird… and a few fish in the pond
What's your job? Free Loader ;D
What's your Dream Job? Crime Scene Investigator.
Who is your best friend? Sam, Lizzie, Hayley, Crystal, Amber, Rach, James Mitchayyzzz. They be my closest friends. Pretty much like family ^.^
What instruments do you play? Electric Guitar
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Sleeping, Attempting to cook and almost burning the house down, thus making me un-trustable in the kitchen, chill banging with friends, Sleepovers which then turn into silly dares and potentially dangerous games… spesh when the guys are in on then too ;D, designing costumes, art, painting, drawing, Bringing up the most randomest conversations ever that are completely irrelevant to any topic.
What are your goals? Live every day like it’s my last ;D
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? BUNGEE JUMP OUTTA A PLANE!!!!
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read? Vampires, Murders, War, Romance… well to be honest I read whatever I can get my hands on. EXCEPT THE STUFF GUYS READ. Actually Zoo is pretty interesting… I read it for the articles, then point out how fake the girls boobs are, then draw moustaches on then before giving them to whoever wants to read it. Cosmo, Cleo, Girlfriend, gossip mags, Top Gear, Street Machine.
How would do describe yourself? I am the definition of random. ;D
What is a topic you wish you knew more about? Everything. Laughing
What do you daydream about? Oh I have the craziest daydreams. Usually involving me thinking about what could happen in a random situation… like what if the world was overrun by zombies… the usual.. Laughing
What are your religious/spiritual beliefs? I WANNA BE THE DEVILS MISTRESS. Only cuz I get to wear the horns, and have a cool tail… =3
List 3 Things You Would Change About Yourself:
One: Eye colour. I WANT PURPLE EYES!
Two: Hair Colour. ORANGE HAIR FTW. Seriously. I want bright orange hair :L
Three: I haz a habit of biting my nails. :/
Either / Or
Shy or Outgoing? I have my moments where I'm reeeaally Shy. Like I’d literally run and hide from people. And then I have my other moments >.>
Spender or Saver? Spender. If your gonna give me money, don’t expect to see it at the end of the day Laughing
Truth or Dare? BOTH! Except dares are more risky with me. Cuz I will do pretty much anything.. well not ANYTHING. But just about whatever you dare me to. And truths for me are kinda boring Laughing
Books or Movies?
Romantic Comedy or Action Adventure? ROMANTIC IS BLEEEH. Unless its like Date Night ;D BRING ON THE ACTIONN!
Cats or Dogs? TARANCHULAS! I want a spider. Cuz I prefer em to anything else.. except for bats.. and wolves.. and snow leopards. I love them too ^.^ I could have had a pet bat… but mum said no :/
Mountain or Beach? Beach. I havnt been there in sooo long
Sweet or Salty? Depends
Do You...
Smoke? Nope… did try it though like a few years ago. I swear it was the funniest thing ever… my friend got a kick outta my reaction, but it definitely turned me off them… yucky :/
Drink? Only on special occasions.
Get annoyed easily? Depends on who you are and if I like you or not Laughing
Like to travel? Not really
Like to drive fast? HELL YES!.... in video games that is Cool
Sing well? I don’t think I can, but I was in the choir for 6 years so I must have sounded alright
Want kids? yup
-----What would you name a boy? Tyler or Daniel
-----What would you name a girl? Violet or Zahra or something like that :L
Have You Ever...
Performed on stage? Yup In what? School musical thingos in Primary school. Then atm I do the backstage part in my high school’s musical. So I help design costumes, and do the make-up
Been in a car accident? Uhm… I don’t know? I remember I was on the bus and this truck rear-ended it. I got whiplash… :/
Been out of the country? Where? Dude, I havn’t been outta the state.
What Is...
The last CD you bought? Oh jeez. Yeaaarrss ago. And it was an Evanescence album ;D
The last movie you saw in the theater? Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief
The last movie you rented? I don’t rent movies Laughing
Your greatest fear? Disappointment and disappointing others..
Your greatest strength? Uhm… I don’t know?
Your greatest weakness? I’m pretty sensitive? I dunno D:
Your happiest memory? My birthday last year. Guitar ftw ;D
Your Favorite...
Movie: Stepbrothers, Transformers, Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief… and a whole lot more x)
TV Show: House
Actor: Ewan McGregor (yum yum ;D :lol)
Actress: Anne Hathaway
Food: CHINESE TAKE AWAY. Oh and whatever my mum cooks Cool
Drink: Vanilla coke, Mother Surge, Rockstar, Coffee, Water, TROPICAL CORDIAL!!
Color: Black, Blood Red, Deep Violet, Midnight Blue, Deep Emerald, a bit of white, and most recently bright orange. But mostly black
Scent: Lynx. Yeah yeah, it’s a guys thingo... I just love the smell of it ^.^ . So yeah, hugging guys wearing Lynx = YUM YUM Laughing oh and Sex and the City, Love. I really wanna get that =D
Season & WHY: Winter. Why: snuggling up with my BFFL Sam while we play games and watch movies. Oh the joys of having a best guy friend (:
Scarves, beanies, excuses to drink coffee, long tops, tights with skirts, black pumps, minimal make-up. Sleeping in, chicken soup, cup of tea,
Day of the week & WHY: Thursday and Friday. Why: Thursday is the school early day + we have sport = WIN! Friday cuz it’s the end of the week and I just bullshit my way though class before I get home and chillax ;D
Store: Tree of Life.
Quote:
"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." – Me! yup I wrote that =3

Abortion: Its their choice.
Homosexuality: IS fracking AWESOME!
God: is a floating cloud with a giant hand :L
Jesus: has a wicked beard ;D
Satan: sexy horns there Razz
Heaven: *points to a special someone* IN HIS ARMS *giggles*
Hell: in my back pocket ;D
Miracles: don’t always happen
Astrology: is cool
War: is stupid :/
Ghosts: are real
Reincarnation: would be sweet!
Luck: I haz none :L

WOO! Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 am

Josie wrote:
"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." – Me! yup I wrote that =3

Beautiful stuff, Josie. Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am

Thankyou (:

i tend to come up with random quotes O.o
that ones my fav out of them. i haz a whole book here actually :L

i was actually gonna put in

"LOOK OUT BUMBLEBEE! MEGAWANKER IS HERE! D:"
but that is just..... random.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 am

Name: Andrew Peter McGowan
Birthdate: 10th April 1991
Birthplace: London, England
Current Location: Leitrim, Ireland
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 181cm/6ft
Your webpage:
Are you taken? Not at present, wish I was though.
Are you a virgin? No
How many & what kind of pets do you have? Dog named katie, yorkshire terrier aged 3.
What's your job? Student/Mood Killer
What's your Dream Job? Bassist/Singer in a rock band. Poet or writer.
Who is your best friend? A person who refuses to talk to me, 'nuf said.
What instruments do you play? My flesh flute.
What are your hobbies? Self harm, listening to music, watching tv, playing video games, wrecking my life.
What are your goals? To die before my next birthday.
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? considering it without a rope or parachute
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read? Horror, autobiographies.
How would do describe yourself? Honest, emotionally unstable, generous, self hating, dark humoured.
What is a topic you wish you knew more about? The thought process of women.
What do you daydream about? Honestly, that's a bit too gruesome to post.
What are your religious/spiritual beliefs? You are going to die, make it a good show.
One: More muscular.
Two: More decisive.
Three: More emotionally stable.

Either / Or
Shy or Outgoing? Shy
Spender or Saver? Saver
Truth or Dare? Truth
Books or Movies? Movies
Romantic Comedy or Action Adventure? Neither
Cats or Dogs? Dogs, they're loyal.
Mountain or Beach? Mountain
Sweet or Salty? Salty

Do You...
Smoke? Yes
Drink? I'm on medication but I would otherwise.
Get annoyed easily? I snap like a twig.
Like to travel? Yes
Like to drive fast? Very much so.
Sing well? Depends who you ask.
Want kids? Not right now.
-----What would you name a boy? Stephen
-----What would you name a girl? Aoife

Have You Ever...
Performed on stage? Yes, several small plays or sketches.
Been in a car accident? Yes, I drove drunk when I was 17 and was lucky not to total the car or have any serious injury.
Been out of the country? Where? USA, France, Switzerland, UK

What Is...
The last CD you bought? Rammstein - Sehnsucht
The last movie you saw in the theater? Kick ass.
The last movie you rented? The Hangover
Your greatest fear? has come true.
Your greatest strength? I'm stubborn and competitive.
Your greatest weakness? I'm far too sensitive.
Your happiest memory? Waking up in france.

Your Favorite...
Movie: Donnie Darko
TV Show: Scrubs
Actor: Kevin Spacey or Brad Pitt
Actress: Angelina Jolie
Food: Spaghetti Bolognese or Hot Dogs
Drink: Lucozade
Color: Blue
Scent: That's a secret.
Season & WHY: *** RWoTD: it's in the air. Boing, boing, boing! ***, my birthday.
Day of the week & WHY: Sunday, sleep late.
Store: HMV
Quote: "Death, is only the beginning."

Abortion: it's murder
Homosexuality: do what makes you happy
God: is a lazy prick.
Jesus: gave his life for nothing.
Satan: is doing good so far.
Heaven: is unreachable.
Hell: is all around.
Miracles: can be taken away.
Astrology: hurts my neck.
War: it's in our nature.
Ghosts: hold on I have to make a call.
Reincarnation: I remember this from somewhere.
Luck: you make your own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 am

insomniac14 wrote:

oh oh ask me, ask me!! bounce Laughing
I will reveal ALLLLLL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Name: Dan
Birthdate: 10/29/1980
Birthplace: St. John IN
Current Location: St. John IN
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: dark brown
Height: 6-4
Your webpage:
Are you taken? No
Are you a virgin? No
How many & what kind of pets do you have? don't have any
What's your job? Union Electrician
What's your Dream Job? United States Senate
Who is your best friend? Chica
What instruments do you play? none
What are your hobbies? politics
What are your goals? do great things for good people
Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? no never
What kind of books and/or magazines do you read? history with books current events with mags
How would do describe yourself? the most disorganized person ever but im good at everything great at nothing
What is a topic you wish you knew more about? world history
What do you daydream about? my future
What are your religious/spiritual beliefs? i believe in god don't really care for organized religion
One: i didn't need any sleep
Two: didn't bite my nails
Three: and to be more patient
Either / Or
Shy or Outgoing? depends if im around new people if i am then im shy till get comfortable around them
Spender or Saver? saver
Truth or Dare? truth because i live by it
Books or Movies? movies
Romantic Comedy or Action Adventure? both together
Cats or Dogs? either or
Mountain or Beach? mountain
Sweet or Salty? sweet
Do You...
Smoke? no
Drink? yes
Get annoyed easily? no
Like to travel? not really
Like to drive fast? yes
Sing well? no but it doesn't stop me from doing it while im driving
Want kids? yes
-----What would you name a boy? dylan
-----What would you name a girl? something really beautiful that couldn't possibly compare to her
Have You Ever...
Performed on stage? In what? yes damn christmas pagents when i was in grade school dressed me up as a bear i've never forgiven my mom lol
Been in a car accident? yes nothing serious
Been out of the country? Where? no
What Is...
The last CD you bought? john mellencamp
The last movie you saw in the theater? 7 pounds
The last movie you rented? lock stock and two smoking barrels found it very boring
Your greatest fear? dead and gone and forgotten i want to be remembered
Your greatest strength? my willingness to do what ever it takes
Your greatest weakness? im horrible at relationships
Your happiest memory? talking to the first girl i ever fell in love with for the first time
Your Favorite...
Movie: braveheart
TV Show: the west wing
Actor: tom hanks
Actress: kate winslet
Food: pizza
Drink: pepsi in a glass with ice alcohol miller lite in a bottle or vanilla vodka with coke
Color: blue
Scent: perfume don't know which one
Season & WHY: fall love the way it feels and looks
Day of the week & WHY: saturday mornings going to breakfast with my uncle mike he's like my second father
Store: best buy
Quote: a person without enemys is a person that can't be trusted because they never made a tough decision a twist on a winston churchill quote
also
And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',
But I'll know my song well before I start singin',
bob dylan a hard rains going to fall

Abortion: thought about it still undecided
Homosexuality: if they are happy let them have at it
God: must have some wierd sense of humor
Jesus: sacrificed himself for others much respect
Satan: go to hell
Heaven: sounds boring
Hell: were the party is going to be
Miracles: don't happen enough
Astrology: you make your own luck
War: necessary evil
Ghosts: never seen one so nope
Reincarnation: i would want another shot
Karma: in the end do good things and don't expect to much in return
Luck: if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any
Aliens: sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 am

Porky wrote:
insomniac14 wrote:

oh oh ask me, ask me!! bounce Laughing
I will reveal ALLLLLL Twisted Evil

Oh good lord. Lemme get a notepad, or twelve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 am

I can't stop thinking of porkz slowly opening a bathrobe.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Bios..   

Back to top Go down

User Bios..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-