The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The How We First Met Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 am

Expanding from an Idea that I got from Philly and Cel in Cel's Heart thread, although stealing sounds more like it... I'll let them be the judges... You can be the Jury.

The Title kind of explains it. You can post in here how you first came to know of someone or met them, tell your story, from people to the internet to the people in your real life or you can simply see the poster above if you can't think of anyone and tell how you first came to know them.

*looks up* No one there... hmmm
Well I could tell you how I first met my girlfriend I guess.
I had a free house for the weekend after I first moved out to Mullingar so I invited a friend down, he brought his girlfriend, she brought a friend. We stayed in that night drinking and watching the Omen movies. The friend and his girlfriend went off for a quickie and myself an Lisa were sat there talking away. I accidently spilled some of her drink on her top which turned her bra half yellow and half white.

Throughout the course of the night I continued to be my charming self and got in there if ya know what I mean. We then decided to walk the friend and his girlfriend home cause they live near each other and near Lisa. I was wearing my jeans that don't fit right, so there we are walking down the road, her holding up the back of my jeans so the don't fall off, me singing messed up fairy tale songs and nursery ryhmes at 4am in the morning walking down the main road half drunk.

Dropped the women off at Lisa's place, walked the friend back to his, and walked home to my own place half a mile off, singing and with my jeans around my ankles.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 am

I have a good story, but I dont have time to write it now. Ill edit or post new later today after.....

....GULP.....work.

*shudders*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:45 am

Good stuff Liam.Good move on the spilling of the drink on her shirt you slick devil you.

Ok I'm going to do both you and Sixy.... Shocked Whoa.. Shocked ..
Let me start over because that line right there might make me sound a bit sluty. Shocked Laughing It might also be a double post because the PS3 will only allow a certain amount of characteristics in one post...
Liam-I met you in Sparta but we really didn't become close until my " Celeste says goodbye.. to rehab " thread.I made that thread the day before my release.I had reached 500 steps but was still in a wheelchair.You found that thread and posted in it everyday.You were my biggest cheerleader I would soon find out.More so my biggest smile because my hard ass road to recover began it's second stage when I left rehab and needing a good laugh was all apart of my soon to be success.When I became considerably better you gave me an idea on my new thread title which quickly became a LMFAO Spam thread.I swear.. you helped me a lot.I love you brother.

Last edited by Cel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:58 am

Sixy- VROOOOOM Race car kitty.If my memory serves me correctly our friendship began over my avy in which the cat had a lime helmet.Some how we began PM'ing each other over laughs about that avy.Sixy determined that the cat was a race car driver.I met him right smack in the middle of rehab as I had gain some use of my hands and going on Myres was my recreational therapy.All the while I never told anyone but one friend from Myres (Secretsquirrel) about where I was or what I was going through.I can remember wanting to tell Sixy as I felt some how he could make things make sense to me.I had already knew that about him.Still I kept it under raps as I didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me.When I made that thread he too found it and then sent me all the best wishes and I could tell I had made a wonderful friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

GIMMIE A C! GIMMIE A E! GIMMIE AN L!
WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?
BOOBS! cheers

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 am

Cool
Soooooo!
Liam!
First encountered sir OliamO in southern command.. random thread or the jedi one!
soon became my S.I.A Wink
(sexy irish apprentice!)
Yes the darkside.. we have rum & cookies!
One of the very few myresers that I have met in person!
Shocked
Dropped by his house while in Irlande!
first of many visits to be sure!!
Had a super meal in the most awesome lil pub!
It had a BED!
& RUGBY on!
Real Liam is even more huggable than the online version!!
Shocked
*HUGS*
catch ya soon!!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhillyPride88
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

ToxicOrchid if I'm recalling right Smile Just like the flowers that she surrounds herself with, she bloomed out of nowhere, spreading smiles and randomness everywhere.

I believe that the first time I actually saw her was in the randomness thread, but I think the first time we talked was in XX's thread. We shared a few PMs back and forth, and while I haven't known her as long as I know everyone else, I like Toxxy just as much for her bouncy personality and fun loving nature.

That, and Toxxy and I had something more in common than people would think. Just that little connection brought me on a closer level with her, and made things even more awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhillyPride88
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Sweet...I killed this thread <_< >_> Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Aw, don't worry Philly, Ninja is here. Wink

Hmm, where to start. I've known Philly for quite a while, since waaay back when I still had my PS3. I know we first spoke around in MyRes, funny guy on the forums [sexual innuendo filled-posts =P], we exchanged a few PM's back and forth about random stuff. We first played together in a XX party or a LuV party [can't recall exactly which one], and after that, I added him on PSN.

One thing I will always remember, is playing in Cambourne 8p with him in a small party, and he would always steal my kills, and it wasn't just restricted to that map. xD But, even though he stole a bunch of those kills, he has been an awesome friend/constipated vampire. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:46 am

SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLE! SHARING IS CARING, SO GIVE SOMEONE YOU LOVE YOUR CYBER HERPES TODAY!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdawgg
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I remember first meeting nightseeker, who's one of my best online friends and wolfwood.
At the time I was still the leader of D^P. So I was rolling with about 5 D^P members and 1 guest... We got into staging against nightseeker and wolfwoodnyo at bus yard. nightseeker wrote "nubs" on the staging screen thinking that it would be an easy win I guess. So we were playing and managed to make the whole other team quit except for night and wolf and a random player. They stayed both rounds without a chance of winning because they were so out numbered. Having some pride for the clan I ran, I then messaged nightseeker after the game saying something like, "a bunch of nubs huh?". Night then waned to 2v2 me and DJ_JazzyJeff. Wolf, being the gentleman that she is, took mercy on us and didn't want to 2v2 anyone. So we started to party together. From then on, we've been pretty good friends. night introduced me to people like Mushkratt, Philly, DarkRebel, and others. Because of our friendship, I got to meet a lot of really cool people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

I remember the first time I met mdawgg

Spoiler:

I think the first convo I had with Philly was when he was debating on becoming a vegetarian.
What impressed me about it was the willingness to completly ignore ones own preferences to see things from the perspective of someone else.
Admirable quality.
Months later he would make me the greatest piece of Graphic Art to ever to grace a sig box
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdawgg
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 am

That was so awesome, Six!
Here's mine from Philly:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 am

LMAO now those are some funny sigs.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 am

Yes the details are stunning.
Pay close attention to the guys hair in my sig, and the dog in Ms is even wearing a bandanna.
Why does the arrow point to the dogs butt?
Artistic vision my friend. That's all I can say.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 pm

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Bride of FrankenSix wrote:
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

Suspect

Start us off, Cel? Wink
Back to top Go down
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Aura wrote:
Bride of FrankenSix wrote:
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

Suspect

Start us off, Cel? Wink
I plan on it but right now I have to act as a bed mate so I will be posting tomorrow.
Wear ya boots because shit's gonna be thick! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Well I'm gonna tell the little tale of how I found the Nation and all you amazing people

Back in the glourious days of '09 my brother was casually trolling the internet when he came across the Nation.. he'd been a member for about a week when I walked in on him posting on it. I snuck up behind him and yelled "WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?! Cool" he quickly tried to cover the screen with his hands as if he had been watchin some pr0nz Shocked

I eventually snuck on the computer when he wasn't around and checked the internet history and had a little snoop around... (Y'know, in the days before we realized we could delete internet history Laughing)
I signed my little crazy ass up and started spamming the shit out of every section my brother posted in... mostly just to piss him off.. Laughing
I was on and off for a while, and then started making some friends, started up my blog and posted heaps of sappy emotional crap in there... Embarassed

But it wasn't until the last couple months when I made my return after almost a year going MIA that I discovered some amazing friendships on here.
Seriously, you guys have saved my life so many times, you've dragged my ass out of my own personal hell, been there to give advice, seen me at my worst and when I'm at my craziest.. and yet you still want to talk to me..

That right there takes a lot of dedication Cool

I consider the Nation my family, I wouldn't be the person I am today without each and every one of you on here.
I love you all more than words can describe..
Kiss

..and I'll leave it there for now, before I start getting even more teary.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
Well I'm gonna tell the little tale of how I found the Nation and all you amazing people

Back in the glourious days of '09 my brother was casually trolling the internet when he came across the Nation.. he'd been a member for about a week when I walked in on him posting on it. I snuck up behind him and yelled "WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?! Cool" he quickly tried to cover the screen with his hands as if he had been watchin some pr0nz Shocked

I eventually snuck on the computer when he wasn't around and checked the internet history and had a little snoop around... (Y'know, in the days before we realized we could delete internet history Laughing)
I signed my little crazy ass up and started spamming the shit out of every section my brother posted in... mostly just to piss him off.. Laughing
I was on and off for a while, and then started making some friends, started up my blog and posted heaps of sappy emotional crap in there... Embarassed

But it wasn't until the last couple months when I made my return after almost a year going MIA that I discovered some amazing friendships on here.
Seriously, you guys have saved my life so many times, you've dragged my ass out of my own personal hell, been there to give advice, seen me at my worst and when I'm at my craziest.. and yet you still want to talk to me..

That right there takes a lot of dedication Cool

I consider the Nation my family, I wouldn't be the person I am today without each and every one of you on here.
I love you all more than words can describe..
Kiss

..and I'll leave it there for now, before I start getting even more teary.. Embarassed

Complete disregard for her own brother.. I deserve a special thanks for even showing you the nation. LOL ;P

Could pretty much same the same for me though ; I found you guys through Resistance.. And I love you all even If I don't know half of you nor spend time on her anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 am

Sad
Seriously Saybie..

I think I will start off wit my girl Saybie-Baby!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:34 am

Mamma Celly!
I'm all teary now.. Embarassed

I look up to you so much, you're so lovely and fun and a little crazy like me Razz
I consider you like a mother to me, you've been there for me and kept me smiling and giggling through so much Very Happy= :D

I used to be so intimidated by you.. I have no idea why Shocked but then I started creeping your posts.. (not even afraid to say that I was legit creeping Cool) and you seemed so fun and I was like "holy crap, this woman is amazing!" Shocked so I started joining in with the random conversations, and the sexy chat thread... Embarassed (that against the wall thing.... me likey Cool ahaha)
plus you're one of the few people who can actually put up with my crazy ass.. I thought for sure I'd end up scaring everyone off but nope, you stuck around Razz and I'm so glad I didn't scare you away. Laughing

I love your stories, and when I need advice I can always turn to you to give me a little helping hand, and you aren't afraid to tell me the truth and whoop my ass if I need it Razz

I love you very much. Kiss

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

Holy crap- Bring on the tissues... Embarassed

Saybie.. You kick ass girl.
I don't get it..
With all the mean, evil and down right stupid people that roam this earth that refuses to curl up and die...
Than there is you- Who comes in and brightens the place.. and you don't even know it.
I will always be here for you..ALWAYS! You do as much for me as you claim I do for you..Trust that.
I seek you out when a hour has laps and I haven't seen a post from you.
I worry for you like a mother worries for her child... Only I do it in a cooler way. Cool

P.S.
Against the wall... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:14 am

Really? I brighten up the place? Embarassed
Must be the excessive craziness trying to escape Laughing
thankyou mamma celly
Kiss

Omg... just when I thought I forgot about that... *fans self* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 am

Ill post my own 'How I met you Nation folk' a bit later today. Gotta go eat lunch in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The How We First Met Thread   

Back to top Go down

The How We First Met Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: