Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

member of the month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

member of the month Empty
PostSubject: member of the month   member of the month EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 pm

can we have a member of the month like myR.net ?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: member of the month   member of the month EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 am

Do we really have a large enough member-base for that yet? Thinking

I would suggest we keep on with Morty's recruitment drive first and get some more regular posting members in here. IMHO. Wink
Back to top Go down
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation
mynameesmorty

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: member of the month   member of the month EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
Do we really have a large enough member-base for that yet? Thinking

I would suggest we keep on with Morty's recruitment drive first and get some more regular posting members in here. IMHO. Wink

Agreed. However make no mistake DJ et all, you guys are all members of the month. Smile Once we get a little bigger, and get some more members over here, then I think this might be a great idea. With some prizes or something, no doubt.

I am sure that the admins and mods will talk about it, but we really are laser focused right now on doing everything possible for new members. Maybe we should have a mod/clan member contest for new members as well, will that help some of you?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: member of the month   member of the month EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 pm

This is getting bumped too.

Its now in the works.
We have been discussing and planning what we here in the Nation will have as
MVP.....Most Valubale Poster.

Just like a MotM, a user bar, a special rank title, and special rank avatar will be awarded to the person who is given the title for the month. Just a small way to say thanks for the contributions and support.
There will most likely be a couple other small prizes too.

Now, me, Ive always liked the idea of the community recognizing thier own. Thats why I love our reputation system, and will quickly encourage all to use it. If you vote a + or minus to anything, it is done in confindence and with out record. Its the best tool you guys have, and Im not sure you realize the impact it can have long term.
Im not asking you all to use it now in relation to MVP. Im just saying, in general. For now, Im trying to find a good way to put some of the desicion of the MVP in your guys hands. Maybe a Nomination thread? The report feature? Any feedback will be heard.

Look for a more official post soon. There are still a few things to work out, and Im not sure when it will actually begin.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: member of the month   member of the month EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 am

I've been looking for good reasons to plus posts that are helpful or show the powster going out of there way to add something to the thread. Its fun! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

member of the month

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know :: The Suggestion Box-
Jump to: