Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 am

I got someone good at Sub base. Up in the control room he camped behind the desk, had his tactical insertion behind an a/c unit so he'd spawn looking right at his camping spot. So after being camped and him killing me from his spawn point for a bit I got wise to it, switched to a class with a shotgun, hit him once in his camp spot and got him three times from his tactical insertion since I couldn't destroy it in time.

He cussed me out, but I think a lesson was learned about shooting people in the back.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 am

lmao
Niice.
Yesterday, I was playing FFA on Sub Pen, and there were a total of about 5 of us. Only 2 of us were runnin' and gunnin' all the other noobs were hiding in common camp spots on that map. I have my Marathon, Cold-Blooded, and Ninja Perks equipped, kept running around the map and knifing all those basterds. After I won, I went 29-3, a feeling of euphoria broke once we all got back to the lobby, all the camping newbs quit the lobby, except the two of us non-campers. I really wanted to message them about it, but it wouldnt do anything anyways. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

epic.

I love nothing more then knifing a camper, except maybe catching a prone sniper unaware and pulling out a pistol to do him execution style, nothing says owned like a .44 Magnum through the back of their skull.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:49 am

Yes, for example, whilst playing with Eatty yesterday morning, we were playing FFA on the desert map, the square one? Cant remember the name, anyhoo. I stole 2 crates, they were practically given to me!! I called in a Harrier Strike and bombed the sniping noob that was in the middle on top of the tower thingy. So hawt and epic. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 am

Predator missiles are great fun, I normally aim for groups on the move but if someone is stationary outdoors they're in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 am

Whats more fun is to use the predator missle to obliterate the enemies Harrier. Hmmm, fireworks! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 535803
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Whats more fun is to use the predator missle to obliterate the enemies Harrier. Hmmm, fireworks! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 535803

Never actually managed that, the AC130 goes through a harrier like a hot knife through butter though.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 am

The Predator missile in Domination is uber-sweet... There's something really sadistic about bombing someone just as they reach your flag and lay prone, it's like "Oh yeah, here we go capturing Bravo... *Whistling sound* ..Oh f**k it. " (Respawning in... 5.. 4.. 3.. ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:34 am

Got to do that a good few times myself last night.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Yes, for example, whilst playing with Eatty yesterday morning, we were playing FFA on the desert map, the square one? Cant remember the name, anyhoo. I stole 2 crates, they were practically given to me!! I called in a Harrier Strike and bombed the sniping noob that was in the middle on top of the tower thingy. So hawt and epic. Guns firing

The map in question is called "Rust". It's the only one of those games with Sponge where I had anything close to a respectable score (19 for 21). All the other games I would take 5 paces then get knifed by Sponge. One time I unloaded FIVE rounds from my Barrett .50 cal into Sponge's chest from SIX feet away and he just stood there and shot me once for the kill. WTH?????!! scratch At least I got an accolade for a long-range kill on him later on.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 am

The 50 cal isn't all that accurate I think, specially when you put on the Silencer. Last night while play capture the flag I Should have killed at least 6 flag stealers while defending with it, yet not one bullet hit the fuckers, even when they were running on the straight, I had two guys bang to rights with head shots and their backs to me while I was doing the hiding in plain sight thing. Neither of them even noticed anything turned around towards me I thought I was dead, but they kept going not even seeing me.
Game still be weird I think. Lag a lot in wasteland as well.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 am

You know if you've scored a hit in CoD games because the reticule changes to a diagonal cross instead of a vertical. If it's a kill then it becomes a larger version and of course you get the confirmation displayed on your screen. Very Happy= :D

The only thing I can see is if it's a glancing blow and does hardly any damage, you would score say five of these blows and still not get the kill on your opponent, about 95% but not a full kill. But I agree a majority of it is simple (and very frustrating) lag. Sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 am

Liam wrote:
Thinking Not quite there yet and I don't really like the idea of the nuke. Seems like a cop out.

No shit. Totally ruins domination. Last night I was on a team and we were just wailing them. We kept down two of the points the whole game and just kept fighting over the last one.
Bastards nuked us out. How cheap. I can see using it as a slaughter rule, and ending a game cause you are wailing someone, but to end the game cause your getting beat is probably the the cheapest thing in all of gaming history.

Cobalt Monkey wrote:

Now the only things killing me are lag and spawn killing Very tired of spawning with my back two yards from an enemy. Mad

Anyone play ffas much? Talk about bad spawning.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am

IMHO, the nuke should be interchangeable, if you are on the winning side then yes it should be the nuke but if you are losing it should be the EMP, giving you back the advantage to try and even the score. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

I turned on the Nuke in my loadout last night....and nuked the shit outta some people on a merc tdm... Cool

I agree it seems a cheap way to end the game if you're on the other team, but I have to admit, dropping the nuke was pretty much awesomesauce. The reaction of the other team was pretty damn funny after the game ended...they were just dumbfounded..."holy shit, we just got nuked.." Lulz. Good times...the icing on the cake was that my buddy mudasx just jumped into the game about 3 seconds before I dropped it...so I hear "hey PE was up....awe some asshole dropped a nuke...oh wait that's yours..." LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sidawg
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Won my first FFA today, nearly choked, despite being 10 kills up Neutral

On some of the maps, the camping is just outrageous; terminal is a great level.

Trying to get my k/d to 1 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Sidawg wrote:

Good job newb!

Leo- Thats one helluva an idea! Nerd
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Sidawg wrote:

Congrats. I won my first FFA yesterday. Its neat seeing your name in the first spot.
Terminal is my fav!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 am

Yeah dude, Terminal is one of my fav maps, that one and Favela on FFA!!! I know where all the freakin' campers are hiding! Guns firing Hide
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 am

Ive been getting a map I havent seen before until yesterday called RUST(?) I think it is.
That's a pretty cool map too.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:17 am

Yeah, kinda, if you can live more than 5 seconds. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 am

insomniac14 wrote:

That is a good site.
Here's another for anyone who's been wondering about Titles/Callsigns and how to unlock them.
This was bugging me personally, because I have several and had no idea how I had gotten many of them.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 am

Good job Monkey!

I do not even have 10 percent of them. Mad
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top