Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Enorag wrote:
Hoos wrote:
Enorag wrote:
Bad news, the game won't be having a beta Sad

Where did you see that at?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No

they can still have a beta later, and it will have one even if its a private invite only which is probably going on right now with people from IW, Sony, MS and other well trusted people. and if they do have an open beta chances of it being on PS3 are slim.

i have no idea if this has been posted yet
2 map packs announced for MW2 and they will be timed exclusive for the XB360, also there could be more then just 2 map packs for MW2
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 am

I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks... I started at 0.40 k/d lol... I am quite chuffed that I am now at 0.72 and up Smile One day I will be in the +1 range! xD
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 pm

New video up, looks like a bad day for America. No

Game looks insane tho!

Last edited by Hoos on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Niice bounce
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 am

so close...yet so far...

can't wait for this game...i seriously think from the looks of everything this might be one of the last games i ever buy, cause it looks that sweet.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 am

I think it will be my last FPS for a long while anyway. Hopefully it makes my FPS Purchasing days go out with a bang and hard on
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 am

Igor wrote:
I think it will be my last FPS for a long while anyway. Hopefully it makes my FPS Purchasing days go out with a bang and hard on
lmao.

this thread has single handedly destroyed my day. i have been at work for 3 hours, and i've gotten nothing done. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 am

What's all this talk about "last FPS"? Do you guys know something that I don't? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 am

Nah just kind of getting tired of my Library been dominatly FPS games, wanna change it up a bit and get different game types.
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:13 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
What's all this talk about "last FPS"? Do you guys know something that I don't? Suspect
well CoD4 was the last FPS i bought for about a year or more. only other game i bought during that time was rock band, just for shits and giggles. then i rolled the dice with R2 and CoD:W@W. no go. then rolled again with KZ2 and burnt myself out twice on that game (once to reach the highest level within 24 hours of launch and once to get the KZ2 gun, which I sold...btw).

so i am hoping that this game is so awesome, like CoD4, that i just don't feel the need to buy any other games for a year or more. and i also hope that all the people i know and love will play this game and enjoy for as long as i will.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 am

I love you Tac and I am going to play it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 am

Dolemitesooner wrote:
I love you Tac and I am going to play it. Very Happy= :D
i love you too dole. I love you
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 am

Lets drink away our sorrows and talk about how many mistakes in the past month we have made with women.

I am in love .................its sucks pale
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

(o.O) Wait what?
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

Dolemitesooner wrote:
Lets drink away our sorrows and talk about how many mistakes in the past month we have made with women.

I am in love .................its sucks pale
in the past 3 months, i have made 3 mistakes. 1 was dating that girl and letting her in. 2 was not realizing that i shouldn't have been dating that girl. and 3 was not quitting my last job sooner. i'm much happier at my new job and im very energized.

so don't be in love, kill all your feelings with fire.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 am

I wish I could do that dude I wish I could.

I am fracking miserable lol.

I can't stop thinking about her every fracking second. I have only been like this one other time. SIGH. I wanna jump off a high cliff. Very Happy= :D Not but really it sucks. The reason it sucks is because I told her it was over when everything was close to perfect. I really fudged up.

Sad
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 am

Dolemitesooner wrote:
I wish I could do that dude I wish I could.

I am fracking miserable lol.

I can't stop thinking about her every fracking second. I have only been like this one other time. SIGH. I wanna jump off a high cliff. Very Happy= :D Not but really it sucks. The reason it sucks is because I told her it was over when everything was close to perfect. I really fudged up.

Sad
sounds like you need a drink.

ive been drinking a lot of zombies recently...while playing zombies. it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 am

I think MW2 will sustain us all for a very long time. Kiss
Back to top Go down
tacgnol998
Second Nation
tacgnol998

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 am

Hoos wrote:
same.

and if im too drunk to play, i can always fall back on the death streaks.
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Hoos wrote:
Was that kiss for me?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

tacgnol998 wrote:

so i am hoping that this game is so awesome, like CoD4, that i just don't feel the need to buy any other games for a year or more. and i also hope that all the people i know and love will play this game and enjoy for as long as i will.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 811307
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Well, I just pre-ordered it. The lag in R2 is making that game close to unplayable. Might even sell it.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:37 pm

eatthepumpkin wrote:
Well, I just pre-ordered it. The lag in R2 is making that game close to unplayable. Might even sell it.

I sure hope IW has the servers beefed up because I don't think it's a stretch to say 200k-300k are going to be on MW2. This is truly going to be a monster release like the PS3 has never seen. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:58 am

Which is why I won't be going online the first week.
Campaign for the first week.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 am

First week? Shocked

Ah, you've never played CoD4 then, I take it, Liam... It's maybe around 6 hours of playtime on it's hardest setting. Rolling Eyes

Don't get me wrong, it's an absolutely amazing experience but way too short. Very Happy= :D

Then again, they could have boosted the single player a lot for this new version, I don't know. Thinking
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top