Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

Resistance 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

Reconstruction, you don't get enough action in other places in that map, only the construction yard and the main street. i love the allies !!
I could play that map blindfolded.
idk. I might not like that map (reconstruction) because I'm not a fan of the construction yard... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but that doesn't mean that i would have a bad game in it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

I never really carry either of those.
Thats what made it so odd.

Its a great combo though. Mid to far marksman.
OMG too close bullseye

It was fun.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm

i like the bullseye in tight places due to the rapid fire and the lack of range.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

ive recently started playing R2 again..
its awesome >.<

my fav map is probably Chicargo on a 30v30 tdm.

there is this little corner section, where you get a pretty good view of where all the snipers are..
and you can pick them off one by one. Cool

most of the people stay around the front, and so there would be a massive blood bath going on,
im the only one that thinks.. 'hey.. maybe if you sneak BEHIND THEM. you might get some killz ;D'
so i do..
then everyone follows me.. facepalm2

i get a good kill streak goin with my marksman, god i love that gun. i can kill off everyone. Spesh those wraithers Cool
anyways. i get my kill streak goin..
and this one guy is sniper dancing infront of me on my team
and im trying to get a shot on this other sniper guy..
i end up getting head shotted Evil or Very Mad

i was kinda piisssed :L

but yeah..
that and orick :L
orick is just a big ground for spawn camping wraith whorezz..
you'd be lucky to take two steps before you get slaughtered pale
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 pm

I was flipping through the different weapons the other day. The auger is my best weapon by far, it's just so versatile and comes with many surprises. However, I've decided to work towards 1000 kills with a new weapon... the Rossmore. I already have 1000 kills with the Splicer, Auger, Fareye, Carbine, Melee and... the Bellock *shudder*. So I figured why not try to get 1000 with the next crappiest weapon?

I don't know why I put myself through such craziness Razz
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 am

lol charlie.

I think its them"keeping it new" feeling. Im finding myself using all sorts of stuff out of my norm.

@ Sayber...
probably one of the most frustrating things in R2 is getting "stuck" on the other snipers.

I just wanna yell..."You're invading my private space!"

ggs Noulie and Dole. Good to play some games again.
The game is quickly going to the noobs though. I just didnt have the patience for it last night.

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
I was flipping through the different weapons the other day. The auger is my best weapon by far, it's just so versatile and comes with many surprises. However, I've decided to work towards 1000 kills with a new weapon... the Rossmore. I already have 1000 kills with the Splicer, Auger, Fareye, Carbine, Melee and... the Bellock *shudder*. So I figured why not try to get 1000 with the next crappiest weapon?

I don't know why I put myself through such craziness Razz

Going from Triple Crown to Quad Crown is ya? Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 am

Hehe, apparently. The Rossmore isn't actually TOO bad, I've posted several times on MyRes about it. It's just a wildcard: sometimes it does great, other times it can miss a brick wall at point blank. Either way, it's fun to play with, and it suits my playstyle. I'm a very "get in your face" kind of player, always going for the close-quarters combat as opposed to hanging back and whatnot. It's a fun playstyle, keeps things interesting, and you feel like a badass when you melee down 5 people from behind in a row Very Happy= :D

Or in this case, shotty 5 people from behind in a row Razz I'm running Adrenaline Boost for the time being, since it helps with the Rossy's slow reload time, and it give me an edge when I need to close that gap to get to the enemy.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

carbine is the only gun i have with over 1000 kills i believe(in ranked)
but i dont like a hole lotta change... so imma stick to it
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Seven-Seas-Six wrote:
lol charlie.

I think its them"keeping it new" feeling. Im finding myself using all sorts of stuff out of my norm.

@ Sayber...
probably one of the most frustrating things in R2 is getting "stuck" on the other snipers.

I just wanna yell..."You're invading my private space!"

ggs Noulie and Dole. Good to play some games again.
The game is quickly going to the noobs though. I just didnt have the patience for it last night.

gg
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

What are peoples doing on Saturday nights? What times are you on?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Hehe, apparently. The Rossmore isn't actually TOO bad, I've posted several times on MyRes about it. It's just a wildcard: sometimes it does great, other times it can miss a brick wall at point blank. Either way, it's fun to play with, and it suits my playstyle. I'm a very "get in your face" kind of player, always going for the close-quarters combat as opposed to hanging back and whatnot. It's a fun playstyle, keeps things interesting, and you feel like a badass when you melee down 5 people from behind in a row Very Happy= :D

Or in this case, shotty 5 people from behind in a row Razz I'm running Adrenaline Boost for the time being, since it helps with the Rossy's slow reload time, and it give me an edge when I need to close that gap to get to the enemy.

Nice. Good call on the AB, Ill have to try those 2 together.
Im starting to dig shotty some too. Its a good back up weapon for me.

Dolemitesooner wrote:
gg

Anytime you want look me up Dole. Im still it in more than others now.

Azira wrote:
What are peoples doing on Saturday nights? What times are you on?

Me myself....Im consistently the same. No night before 9pm central myself.
Sometimes earlier on weekends depending on what is going on around the house.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 pm

i might be playing more r2 in the near future. i played some MW2 last night and tonight and its just not FUN for me right now.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I'll be playing r2 in like 5 mins.
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I'll be jumping on soon as well. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

I was thinking of poking my head in, but after what happened today I'll be taking it easy.

*Lies down on the couch*

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: