The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

A Noob's call to all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: A Noob's call to all.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello ALL,

My name is kratosXS. Just popped in to say hello. I've been in touch with Six for the past few weeks in an attempt to get better at competitive games in R2. I'm a noob you see. Now there's noob's and there's noobs, but I'm a complete and utter novice. I only began playing online about 6 weeks ago, as before that I only had dial-up connection. Every time I respawned, it felt as though half the militia were descending upon me. I spent more time with my mouth open, than my hands on the controller. I knew nothing about strafing etc.

You might have seen me in parties that Six organised. I doubt it. I would have been easy to miss. I would invariably be the guy sprawling around on his ass on the deck. I just wanted to get in touch to let people know of my existence. My 15 minutes, if you like.

My favourite games before going online were RPG's viz. God of War series, or Shadow of the Colossus. Resistance: FOM was my first shooter, and I loved it immediately. Nothing could prepare me for the online features of R2.

Now a bit about myself. I am from Ireland. My favourite pastimes are anything that involves dogs. I love cycling, and training in the gym.

I'll sign off for now, as i am attempting to get my mic to work so I can talk to all. See you on a battlefield soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Anything with dogs? Suspect
Greetings, and welcome!
I don't think I've caught up with you in game yet, as I don't have the back of my carbine stained with the back of your head yet...but welcome nonetheless.

Take some time to stomp around, get to know the site, etc. If you're a friend of Six'r, then you're a friend to us all here. Shoot myself (hey, watch where you point that thing!!!) or any of the admins and questions that you have. And make sure to include your psn id in your profile, so others on the site can send you buddy invites, and get you into some parties.

There's lots to see and do here, and topics on everything. Well, not wikipedia everything, but...you know. Embarassed

Get comfortable, and we'll catch you around... Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:29 pm

im sure six has told you all about SaN on thursdays
come check us out then. and if you like i'll add you up and i can get in a few custom games with you just to practice some stuff when ever you feel like it
just seen me a message and i'll get back to you when im on here or the ps3 depending on the mode in which you send said message lol

oh yea and WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Yeah I tried to SAN session with him but most everyone just kept running around and killing me so it didnt go so well.
I opted for the ..just party along side us and pick up things as we go route.
Please do add him banded, so we can keep him in games with us, and yes, anything you can pass along in customs will be awesome.
Ill set this Thursday aside as usual too, and if everyone can behave then we may have a more productive session.

Wow does this sound familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

i gotta kick eve off the ps3 first grr
i need to add 3 or 4 people atm so if i forget anyone im sorry i just havent been on my ps3 in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 am

Shadow of the colossus rules... That is all. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 am

You like dogs? *wags tail*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 am

Welcome, Kratos. R2 online is difficult at first. But don't worry, the craic here is good so everything's alright.

To be sure.

Ah, so it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 am

\_(o.O)_/

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 am

hey if you wanna get in some practice give me a holla i'd be happy to put in some practice i've been a bit rusty lately because i've been playing other games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's call to all.   

Back to top Go down

A Noob's call to all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: