The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:26 am

RF: Toxxy will be fine. People don't go to hospitals to get worse. That'd be silly. And is Toxxy silly? Okay, bad example, but I'm still sure she'll be just fine.
Telling someone in your position not to worry is pointless because if you didn't worry then you wouldn't be human. That said, there's not a whole lot you can do at this point. So just make sure to do your very best to give her every reason to come home sooner.

__________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 am

...and throw her a massive party! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 am

I write poetry for her, but never really share it, so I'm gonna put some new stuff in her thread for her to come home to.

I'm also thinking valentines card and send her brother some money to pick up chocolates and flowers from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 am

Good idea Shakespeare!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Liam wrote:
Random Fact: The dude that rents the apartment under me came into our office today and took a rental listing.

Too much Rockband for him? Laughing

Can't be us. Girls do say that he goes around banging on the walls and shit till 4o'clock in the morning and they can't sleep. I keep telling em not to say anything to him (No point cause they don't need to get up for work in the mornings and sleep through the day as long as they want the buggers). We're quiet.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 am

lol i originally lived in a townhouse for a short period of time but i left luckily before everyone else i lived with got kicked out....they partied way too much and everyone else in the neighborhood hated them because they constantly had 6 cars outside the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

i love the people who live behind us Laughing
it was late one night, and they had all their friends over..
they started playing this drinking game.. Laughing
they got sooo drunk.
and then the girls started singing single ladies and stuff like that.. then one of the guys joined it Laughing
i was laughing my ass off.

there is always a party going on.. so when im bored i can listen to their singing while being totally off their faces. Laughing
*sigh* Smile
good times..
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 pm

My brother's favorite song used to be Soldier by Destiny's Child... he'd sing all the girl parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Laughing

RF: i swear as soon as i jumped into a domination on mw2.. hell opened up and unleashed its evil minions so they could spawn camp and just completely pwn my ass.

Random.. but oh so true fact: everytime i walk into my math class... i die a little inside D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:52 am

Agreed. Luckily, I have no more math for the year Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 am

im in the imtermediate class D:
but i have a teacher that lets us do whatever, as long as the work is done she couldnt care less.. Laughing
so im gonna trial ways to hide my earphones without her seeing =3
aha Smile

but my art teacher mr edwards is super cool. hes old though so sometimes i have to repeat myself =\
but other than that, hes super cool Very Happy= :D
he lets us get out creativity flowing Razz
aha and believe me.. i have a crazy creativity streak xD
ahaha

i get to make an urban print thingo where ya carve a design into lino stuff, and then it makes like a stamp ^.^
sooo exciting ^.^

RF: i got asked out by this chick... again. i refused... again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 am

soz for double posting D:
RF: THE MOST AWESOMEST FANFICTION WEBSITE EVER!
sooo happy, because i can read the awesomeness of soap, ghost and roach Very Happy= :D

click it? Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Jeremiah.... just brought home a one year old Irish Setter for me... Smile
Those who know me from myres know I LOOOOOVVVVEEE Irish Setters but my first one died of cancer. and my second one was stolen from me by my ex and he never got him neutered and he has cancer now... Jeremiah just bought me a spayed Irish Setter... that is only one. and noone in the dogs family line had cancer or other health issues aside from old age... omg

:love01:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

o.O someone getting lucky tonight then?

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Liam wrote:
o.O someone getting lucky tonight then?
not happening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Lmao!

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Liam wrote:
o.O someone getting lucky tonight then?
not happening

well someone just did all that work for nothing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 am

ROFL

RF: i do hope that my Captain will drop that nuclear bomb on my school soon.. (inside joke)

RF: OMGZZZ. soo many awesome things happening.. finding out all these little secrets >.< gotta love the gossiping of my year Wink
aahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

Liam wrote:
o.O someone getting lucky tonight then?

That sounded... so... FUNNY!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 am

facepalm2
i swear you guys have to teach him a thing or two about stuff like that.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am

i thought jeremiah was an ass until...
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 am

scratch Is it that I'm English, or that I'm 36? I don't understand any of that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am

here's the story simplified... trevor started crap with me at work and ended in him getting fired. he got pissed off at me so he started texting me and telling me all sorts of stuff he shouldn't have relayed through text because i got proof of it. then he started bringing up stuff about his girlfriend tori and his best friend jeremiah. so i emailed tori because he was calling her all sorts of bad things and talking about how terrible of a girlfriend she is and how she is always riding his ass and yelling at him. well then he said it was okay for him to go around grabbing other girls asses and tits which tori also brought up. So basically he tried to start shit and because of it he lost his job, gf, best friend, and all other friends for that matter. all because he had to run his compulsively lying mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am

Moral of the story: Don't piss Palmer off.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Oh that Trevor... Very Happy= :D Why didn't you say? Laughing

Yeah, he sounds like a bit of a twonk. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down
 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: