The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 am

LMAO @ Chica's change of heart when she saw the first pic. lol!

The black and shiny one gets my vote... Hubba hubba. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 am

...Well I'm going to go play with myself now.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 am

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
LMAO @ Chica's change of heart when she saw the first pic. lol!

The black and shiny one gets my vote... Hubba hubba. Laughing

Thats because knowing Mofo, as i do, he could have been so cruel with that lol silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 am

Please, you're not talking about the black and shiny one are you? No

Go away, mental image of MoFo being cruel in the black and shiny... Go away! Sad Mad Sad Mad Sad

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am

oh please i can just imagine Mo in that, best mental image i've had all day lol! Thinking wait ermm maybe i need to get out more!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:25 am

If that's the best mental image you can come up with then yes, I'd say you definitely do, Chica. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 am

I think I'm coming down with a cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 am

*runs in* Nurse reporting for duty Cool bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
*runs in* Nurse reporting for duty Cool bounce

You should definitely check everything. Never can be too thorough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 am

*snaps on rubber gloves* are you ready for your examination? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 am

This is where you drop your pants and bend over Jon.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 am

Igor wrote:
This is where you drop your pants and bend over Jon.

**drops pants but never turns around**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 am

*takes out magnifying glass* Thinking hmmmm, Houston I think we have a problem? lol! Bye

Sorry i should be named Evil Nurse Chica Embarassed

Jon Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 am

Ouuuccchhhhhh

I meant it was cold, not that I had a cold. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 am

Shoulda Bent over.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 am

Igor wrote:
Shoulda Bent over.

Whether I wanted to or not, I think it just happened, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 am

"Jason Voorhees"1798 wrote:
Ouuuccchhhhhh

awwww i'm sorry Jon, you want me to warm you up???????? Cool Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ouuuccchhhhhh

awwww i'm sorry Jon, you want me to warm you up???????? Cool Kiss

Now we're getting somewhere. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 am

*Imagines Chica tying Jon to a chair and then Lighting a fire under him*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh i'd light a fire under him alright!!!!! Excited Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm

don't forget to click the links in op
more nurses picks please Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Spoiler:

Unfortunately the ones I want to post will probably get me in trouble by any of the mods not named Liam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Unfortunately the ones I want to post will probably get me in trouble by any of the mods not named Liam.

Dang straight!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 pm

eatthepumpkin wrote:

Dang straight!

Spoiler:

Awww, I saw some good ones too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

LoL, US nurses seem so much better than British ones...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

The City of Mthrfckrville click the link every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ETW is our priest needs an outfit pics please!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: