The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am

how did you guys come up with your names? Puzzled

mine... i was sitting in the living room with my dad, there was a song playing and i was trying to think of my PSN.

next thing i know my dad's sing part of the song and yelling at me saying "make yours Eve of Destruction!!!!"
but that didn't fit so we made Eveofdestruction. Then we screwed up the online play (we set it up so i want able to get on the online play)
Then we just set it up as eve_ofdestructin and didn't notice the mistake until after i played my first game...
and that is how we came up with my PSN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:09 pm

That could be made as a topic all itself eve if you want to make it.

I have taken a vow to not try explaining my psn anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Six"Haunted"HousePull wrote:

Six can pull houses with his teeth. His record is six.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Seperately or all together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Altogether.
He's a mans man.
Once he decided that he wanted a beard and just grew it on the spot into a long flowing beard that put all other beards to shame.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm

He's Gandalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Igor wrote:
Six"Haunted"HousePull wrote:

Six can pull houses with his teeth. His record is six.

lol

I can also use my big flowing beard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Now I am impressed. It's impressive to pull six houses at once, but to grow a long flowing beard, now that takes cojones. If he is Gandalf, then I'm Aragorn, and you're all my little hobbits lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm

kratosXS"pooky" wrote:
Now I am impressed. It's impressive to pull six houses at once, but to grow a long flowing beard, now that takes cojones. If he is Gandalf, then I'm Aragorn, and you're all my little hobbits lol!

You must have seen Liams toes.

ggs K. Sorry to go. I was getting to upset at the number of wraiths and Marksmans. Now all of a sudden it seems evey weapon but those two have been removed from the equipment room or something. sheesh. That last one at Holar Tower was all could take. When I get angry, I just log out. Its not how I like to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 pm

You're absolutely right, Six. There was a time not so far back, that there seemed to be a lull in the use of the Wraith. Unfortunately, it seems to have made a return with a vengeance. Immediately after you left, I went into a dm, and there were five SC's. Four were using the Wraith. I didn't stick around to see the result. These Wraith users are the very ones who complain when people quit, but their too scared to face people that have skills with real weapons. As soon as they are confronted the shield goes straight up. They are the greater cowards imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 am

All Hallows"eve" wrote:
how did you guys come up with your names? Puzzled

mine... i was sitting in the living room with my dad, there was a song playing and i was trying to think of my PSN.

next thing i know my dad's sing part of the song and yelling at me saying "make yours Eve of Destruction!!!!"
but that didn't fit so we made Eveofdestruction. Then we screwed up the online play (we set it up so i want able to get on the online play)
Then we just set it up as eve_ofdestructin and didn't notice the mistake until after i played my first game...
and that is how we came up with my PSN

Mine's easy. My father made my psn. And he called it TRVJAG1. And TRVJAG is the first letter of our families names. See mine's A. I represent the A because my name's Adrian. The 1 is just a add on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Easy -
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 am

Is that YOU cosplaying miss croft?

As for me:

ES = Epical Studios. Its a music vide community that I help run. Its been active and running with mainly t he same group of people since roughly 2001. I added this in front of the rest of the name since some jerk took it.

Raistlin =

and

Raistlin is my favourite character from the best selling fantasy series Dragonlance. His character strikes a chord with me because I can relate to his personal history from his younger life. His ambition, personal and emotional strength and the power he has despite his physically shattered body just drew me in and while he plays at both good and evil sides throughout his life, I found that I cared little for whatever side he was on. I just wanted him to win hehe. His character also played as an inspiration to me at times as well. So, based on that I use Raistlin as my online handle whenever I can. If its taken (and most times it is) I use the ES ahead of it so those who know me can identify me from the posers out there Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 am

Nah thats not Tux, Tux is hotter than that and only Cosplays as Axel Rose.

My names easy. My mammy gave it to me when I popped out. She was screaming "WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *Deep Breath* LIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I'LL KILL YOU!" My father liked the Liam bit. So he went with that. True story. My father told it to me when I was 9. It was for my homework. Teacher gave me a funny look.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 am

LoL, nice one. Laughing

I was an art student and always called my friend Garibaldi because his name's Gary and he shaves his head, whenever we would meet I would say "Ey Garibaldi!" in an over the top Italian accent and he would reply "Mister Leonardo!" The crazy things you do when you're a student, eh? Laughing I started using it as a forum-name and put the 337 (My name upside down) whenever it had already been taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 am

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
LoL, nice one. Laughing

I was an art student and always called my friend Garibaldi because his name's Gary and he shaves his head, whenever we would meet I would say "Ey Garibaldi!" in an over the top Italian accent and he would reply "Mister Leonardo!" The crazy things you do when you're a student, eh? Laughing I started using it as a forum-name and put the 337 (My name upside down) whenever it had already been taken.
Your name is eel??!! affraid
*runs from the vampire eel*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am

Facepalm Ratchet

See, kids.... Drugs are bad, M'kay?

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 am

So your name is Lee and not Leo? Well damn.

Mine's pretty easy though confused constantly. Jon- my name's Jonathan. 1798- This was back when I first started an e-mail address for aol. I was 17 in 1998. It's stuck for the past 11 years (god I'm old). Of course people see 1798 and they think the year 1798, or they say 1978. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah, but don't change it... I like the way that Americans say Leo rather than Lee. It's more of a welcome, if you know what I mean... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 am

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
Yeah, but don't change it... I like the way that Americans say Leo rather than Lee. It's more of a welcome, if you know what I mean... scratch

I have a hard time saying Leo without saying Leoooooooooooo, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 am

That's exactly what I mean. Wink

It reminds me of the part in Cheers whenever Norm came in, LoL. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 am

i been using this name for 10 years now Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 am

-Dj- wrote:
i been using this name for 10 years now Laughing
You've only been alive for 12, so I suppose you've gotten used to it then, eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Mine is pretty easy. Hoos56 is my PSN name. I shorten it to Hoos for message boards. Hoos is short for Wahoos which is the unofficial nickname for the Univ of Virginia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

How is it the unofficial nickname? scratch

Is it Hoos as in "The who's?" Thinking

I've always wondered, I assumed it had something to do with the old Abbot and Costello "Hoos on first?" sketch. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   

Back to top Go down

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: