The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 am

Cel wrote:
"(I don't actually race cuz that's just dumb, I don't want to get arrested, or die)"

Laughing lol!

Haha, glad to see that you find that funny. Also if you get arrested I believe here in MA they impound your car, and that street racing is an automatic 2 year license suspension. Not exactly sure but that's what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 am

And there's that whole "accidentally running people's children over as they play in the street" thing, don't forget. Neutral

Good call, Racer. Save it for the track, I say. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 am

I had a friend in high school who came in one morning after getting into an accident street racing. He had burns all over his arms and face from the air bag, etc. It was pretty bad. And all I could think was, IDIOT. What's the point.

You want to race, let's go to the track and run. We both should survive. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 am

^^^
running = massive coronary infarction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 am

^^^
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 am

OK, we'll throw in need for speed and race. That'll show em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Leonardo337 wrote:
And there's that whole "accidentally running people's children over as they play in the street" thing, don't forget. Neutral

Good call, Racer. Save it for the track, I say. Wink

Yes, I totally agree. But I must say if parents are bad enough to let their kids run around at 3:00 AM then that's the kids fault for getting run over, not 100% their fault, so maybe like 25%. I agree with Eat too, I don't have the endurance to go running so usually the only racing I do is in video games on the race track lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 pm

eattheword wrote:
^^^

Agree totally.

Cycling is the way to go.

I've been racing for years and it's less severe on the heart. My cholesterol level is below normal. Plus it's less severe on the joints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

kratosXS wrote:
eattheword wrote:
^^^

Agree totally.

Cycling is the way to go.

I've been racing for years and it's less severe on the heart. My cholesterol level is below normal. Plus it's less severe on the joints.

I've heard cross country cycling is much less strenuous than running but I've never tried it. I believe in another post you said you were an NHL fan correct Kratos? What's your favorite team?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 am

Sorry I didn't reply earlier Racer, but this is my first time on today.

Yeah I love NHL. My favorite team is Pittsburgh. I don't know why it took them as long as it did to win the Stanley Cup with obvious talent like Sidney Crosby, and Malkin on board. I thought they were going to do it in 2008, but I guess the buzzer beat them to it. Red Wings were a good team though. Revenge was all the better this year though.

My liking for the Penguins came back in the days of PSone. The first two games I bought were Castlevania and NHL '98. I went for the Penguins on that because their outfit was the coolest of all. When I finally entered the land of multichannel tv, I naturally took my preference onto the actual live games. I've liked them ever since.

If I had a choice of holiday destinations, NHL would tip the balance towards America or Canada. I just love the whole NHL setup. It's a show as much as a sporting event. The skill of skating on ice, as well as guys knocking each other into the barriers. Then there's the fights, sin bin. I love it. You can actually have fun at an NHL fixture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:37 pm

It's OK, no worries man. Sorry to hear you're a Penguins fan, they got SPANKED by the Devils last night Laughing. If you couldn't guess I'm a big Devils fan, but I do like and follow 3 other teams: The Bruins (my home team), Vancouver Canucks and the Anaheim Ducks.

I started being a Devils fan about 3 years I saw this game on VS where they just played with such skill, and Brodeur's excellent goaltending was just amazing to see. I had always watched the Bruins before, but back then they weren't that good cuz I started watching them in the days following Orr, Esposito, Bourque and the other Bruins greats, so that's why they're my #2 team.

But yes I totally agree, Hockey is such a fast paced sport which is always fun to watch. I've been to a few AHL games and those were pretty fun to be at. Hockey is really much more entertaining if you're there watching the game instead of watching it on TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:10 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
It's OK Sayber, you TRV and I can be one big quoting family Laughing. Oh and I never posted how I got to my username, I should do that eh? Well anyway I've loved cars ever since I was a little kid, and then got into the whole street racing/ tuner car culture with The Fast and the Furious series and NFS Underground, UG 2 and Most Wanted. (I don't actually race cuz that's just dumb, I don't want to get arrested, or die). So throw in the X to shake things up (and to make me look a bit cooler) and my lucky number and there ya go, that's how I got my username.

zomfg
I Explative LOOVEEE THOSE MOVIEEES!
ive watched them all in the theaters.. and then again on dvd xD
haha

i guess thats how i became slightly obsessive with racing games.. Laughing
aha

gaah.. im not as creative in the 'making username' department. so i scabbed the name of my main character Sayber Leigh in my story im creating
i wanna be an author one day Twisted Evil Embarassed

hehe

anywhoo..
i think i already mentioned how i got my name a few pages back... but i cant remember Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 pm

SayberLeigh wrote:

zomfg
haha

aha

gaah.. im not as creative in the 'making username' department. so i scabbed the name of my main character Sayber Leigh in my story im creating

hehe

anywhoo..
i think i already mentioned how i got my name a few pages back... but i cant remember Embarassed

Well I didn't know that, so thanks for telling me lol. And I'm not that creative either, I wanted to get a funny one to make people go "Lol wtf?" when they saw my username. I should have been "Buy1Get1Free" or "2_for_5_Dallahs" or something lol. I was playing R2 online not too long ago and this guy on my team's username was BusloadofKids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:

zomfg
haha

aha

hehe

anywhoo..

Well I didn't know that, so thanks for telling me lol. And I'm not that creative either, I wanted to get a funny one to make people go "Lol wtf?" when they saw my username. I should have been "Buy1Get1Free" or "2_for_5_Dallahs" or something lol. I was playing R2 online not too long ago and this guy on my team's username was BusloadofKids.

LOL
yeah.. i make up random names.. my bro had one called EpicFail
and my dad is always like.. cant you do one like WaneKerr? and im like.. :O or StevenSegulIsC***Puncher
like in the onion movie. ahahaa
but sadly... im really lame and boring xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm

SayberLeigh wrote:

LOL
and my dad is always like.. cant you do one like WaneKerr? and im like.. :O or StevenSegulIsC***Puncher

Lol. Aww it's OK. I usually can't think of good user names anyway until AFTER I make it, go figure eh? But the Busload of Kids guy made me laugh when I saw his SN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:

LOL

Lol. Aww it's OK. I usually can't think of good user names anyway until AFTER I make it, go figure eh? But the Busload of Kids guy made me laugh when I saw his SN.

Well, funny things come up in different situations don't they
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:28 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:

LOL

haha
well i lol'd when you posted it xD
hahahaha

last time i saw some person called Dora the Whora. i lol'd epically
ahah Smile
my psn is laaaammme its JosieeShroomball
cuz my nickaname is shroom, shroomie or Shroomball
all because i dyed my hair bright red.. and had a crappy haircut.. thus making me look like a giant mushroom >=Z
haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 am

Plus one for streetXracer because you made me LOL
haha Smile

and a hug too
yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 am

SayberLeigh wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:

LOL

haha
well i lol'd when you posted it xD
hahahaha

last time i saw some person called Dora the Whora. i lol'd epically
ahah Smile
my psn is laaaammme its JosieeShroomball
cuz my nickaname is shroom, shroomie or Shroomball
all because i dyed my hair bright red.. and had a crappy haircut.. thus making me look like a giant mushroom >=Z
haha

JosieeShroomball=Josie is a Shroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 pm

no
my name is SayberLeigh on here
not JosieeShroomball
>=Z

i is angry Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Stickied this. Good introduction thread.
kudos eve.
I know its old but.....+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilmory
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am

Mine is really boring - It's the name of my house.

When I was starting on PSN I knew I would play FPS games and with the words kill and more being in there I thought is was a good positive start. On reflection it should have been Diemory in those early days, and now I could be Mehmory.

Back in the days of R:FoM playing with XX I picked up the nickname Drunkmory as my two favorite ways of relaxing are FPS and alcohol. The two mixed together provided other party members with a world of entertainment, if doing nothing for my KD. Embarassed

I have a PSN name of Drunkmory that I switched to when I was really wasted, which was used in an effort to preserve my slowly increasing KD when soberish, but he doesn't get used anymore. Not because I now play well when I'm drunk, but I have learned not to care about stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 am

lmao

good post Kilmory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 am

Yeah, I remember a few drunken nights with Kil. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm

R:FoM Subway. Classic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   

Back to top Go down

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: