The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm

My first post here. cheers Well I'm a big fan of insomniac games and the resistance series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm

welcome kidchimera

It's a clever name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Puzzled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 am

scratch

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My first post here.

Shocked

My name is pretty self explainatory for anyone who has seen the Youtube video Charlie the Unicorn. People ask me if my real name is Charlie, people ask me if I'm actually a unicorn... nope, just got the name from the video Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilmory
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah, I remember a few drunken nights with Kil. Laughing

My favorite memory was me being slightly worse for wear in a party of about 20 XX (yes, they were the days!). There was Porky, Ninja, Tox, Chica (I think) and a few other of the ladies in the room so I politely enquired 'In a room full of women, WTF am I doing fetching my own beer?' I think we lost the next round as we were still laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porky
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 am

I remember that one, omg that night was soooo funny, I nearly pee'd myself, and I think Chica did, lmao Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

I'm sure I've mentioned it before somewhere, but my name is the title of a song by The Worldwide Message Tribe. "Eat The Word" is from their "Frantik!" album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:

My name is pretty self explainatory for anyone who has seen the Youtube video Charlie the Unicorn. People ask me if my real name is Charlie, people ask me if I'm actually a unicorn... nope, just got the name from the video Very Happy= :D

They are pretty funny. Some of the little songs get annoying to me but they are funny videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 pm

The songs are funny the first time, but then when I rewatch the videos... I always skip them... except for the Starfish! I love that starfish! Very Happy= :D

"STARFISH REALLY LOVES YOU!"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Haha yeah. I kinda like those videos. My name is Charlie and I get lots of "attention" from my name because of those videos and the Charlie bit my finger video. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm

I think I may have already posted my reasons, but here they are anyway since I know you guys love to hear me post:
Spongebobnopants- Burger King commercial, thought it had a nice ring to it lol
Loudog79912- My first, primary account. My first name is Louie, and my nickname in high school was Loudog pronounced- Lu-dawg Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 pm

i used djpenny for 13 years now Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chica
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 am

I remember that one, omg that night was soooo funny, I nearly pee'd myself, and I think Chica did, lmao Shocked Laughing

OMG i remember that, fantastic memory of the good ole days lol and yes I laughed so hard I NEARLY pee'd and I couldn't breath and my jaw ached, excellent line though Kil cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 am

yo, it's Chica! Wazzup?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 pm

stellazira, unicorncharlie, I didn't know you came here. Shocked both of you know me from the MyRes thread but as a fair warning to everyone else, I'm very, very, VERY immature. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 pm

... a fair warning to everyone else, I'm very, very, VERY immature. Laughing

That's ok, we've got mods and admins who deal promptly with that sort of thing.

Smiley needed?

Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 pm

My name in Spanish is Carlitos. My real name is Charlie. I just stuck them together and gon charlitos!!
P.S. I am not Mexican, not that I have anything against them. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haxxor 4 Lulz
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 am

my name used to be hellboy... till i found out it was a movie, i swear to god i had that name before the movie Razz so i didnt want to look some guy that copied his name from a movie. Razz, i had a nice long think. i liked the name "Haxxor" but i wanted it to be originial, so then i came up with Haxxor 4 Lulz. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:51 am

stellazira, unicorncharlie, I didn't know you came here. Shocked both of you know me from the MyRes thread but as a fair warning to everyone else, I'm very, very, VERY immature. Laughing

yea keep an eye out. just check out myres if you want to see what youre in for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Neutral I like the forum here because there's a particular feature that actually works here.

My name, eh?

Everyone's heard of Bethesda and Fallout 3, right? Most have heard of Oblivion. Not too many know about Morrowind... Anyways, you've probably met Azura in Oblivion, although she acts like a *bleep* compared to the way she acts in Morrowind. She was one of the nicest VG characters I've ever encountered. I wondered what her problem was in Oblivion. Puzzled She was replaced by Rachel Parker as my favourite character.

Anyways, I liked Azura so much at the time that I changed her name slightly to make it mine. Azira isn't that unique though, so I had to stick 013 on the end of it (13 being my birthdate). I have grown tired of having numbers in my name so I decided I would tag something onto Azira (either on the front or the back). I like stars and stuff, so when I turned 18 and made my new account Stellazira. I also did some rooting around an the meaning behind my real name, but that ended up being rather dull. Razz

I would have picked AndrAIa or Lunazira too as they were available in November, but by the time I got to actually make the account they were already taken. Sad

scratch

So who on earth is Lunazira? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm

my name used to be hellboy... till i found out it was a movie, i swear to god i had that name before the movie Razz so i didnt want to look some guy that copied his name from a movie. Razz, i had a nice long think. i liked the name "Haxxor" but i wanted it to be originial, so then i came up with Haxxor 4 Lulz. Very Happy= :D

Actually, I think it was a comic first. And then a movie.
Welcome to the site. Just dont hax us for the luls. Laughing

Thanks for the heads up. Actions done on other sites are note worthy, but that's about it.
This place has its own set of rules and general conduct practices.
If there are problems with any user, be sure that they will be dealt with.
We've worked too hard here to hand the place over to trouble makers and trolls.

Stellazira wrote:

Neutral I like the forum here because there's a particular feature that actually works here.

My name, eh?

Everyone's heard of Bethesda and Fallout 3, right? Most have heard of Oblivion. Not too many know about Morrowind... Anyways, you've probably met Azura in Oblivion, although she acts like a *bleep* compared to the way she acts in Morrowind. She was one of the nicest VG characters I've ever encountered. I wondered what her problem was in Oblivion. Puzzled She was replaced by Rachel Parker as my favourite character.

Anyways, I liked Azura so much at the time that I changed her name slightly to make it mine. Azira isn't that unique though, so I had to stick 013 on the end of it (13 being my birthdate). I have grown tired of having numbers in my name so I decided I would tag something onto Azira (either on the front or the back). I like stars and stuff, so when I turned 18 and made my new account Stellazira. I also did some rooting around an the meaning behind my real name, but that ended up being rather dull. Razz

I would have picked AndrAIa or Lunazira too as they were available in November, but by the time I got to actually make the account they were already taken. Sad

scratch

So who on earth is Lunazira? Thinking

Thanks for sharing Az. Always wondered.

I never played Oblivion, so I guess that explains why I never made the connection on my own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Well now I'm Azira 'cause everyone knows the name. Can't really change it now. Razz

Az has stuck to me too. I can't shake it off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

I remember you telling me about that one time Azira, but I forgot Razz I like Stellazira more than Azira013, but the only problem is when people call you Stella. I'm not used to it, I've been calling you Azira for a while Smile

I could never change my name either. I mean, I've responded to people in real life who called out the name Charlie in a public place. It's just become part of who I am, you know? I don't like it when people call me Uni, though. I mean, when there are two subjects in my name (Unicorn and Charlie), I would assume people would choose the proper noun, ie. Charlie. Afterall, if I met Bob the Builder, I would call him Bob, not Builder.

Well, if I met Bob the Builder, there would be fights going down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Well whenever someone calls me Stella I just say "huh? who's that? I'm Az" and that usually works. Razz

Thing is, there's another Charlie here on these forums, so I think I have to start calling you UC again. Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   

Back to top Go down

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: