The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Tenth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 am

class starts in 3 mins lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 pm

banded1 wrote:
class starts in 3 mins lol
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 pm

yay constructorssssss.... Rolling Eyes Razz

i must go now haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:47 pm

kratosXS"pooky" wrote:
You're absolutely right, Six. There was a time not so far back, that there seemed to be a lull in the use of the Wraith. Unfortunately, it seems to have made a return with a vengeance. Immediately after you left, I went into a dm, and there were five SC's. Four were using the Wraith. I didn't stick around to see the result. These Wraith users are the very ones who complain when people quit, but their too scared to face people that have skills with real weapons. As soon as they are confronted the shield goes straight up. They are the greater cowards imo.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I tend to switch up my weapon uses, but I tend to go with an all around weapon like the Carbine or Bullseye. I'm upset with the number of Wraith users as well, and you're right. As soon as they see you they back themselves up into a corner, throw up the shield and mow you down within like 3 seconds. I found myself in an 8 player game one time with 6 Supreme Commanders and a General, while I'm still PFC. Needles to say I barely got any kills cuz as soon as I found anybody, the would just mow me down with the wraith and I could barely hit them cuz of the shields.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 pm

banded1 wrote:
yay constructorssssss.... Rolling Eyes Razz

i must go now haha

Overloaded constructors, FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 pm

hahah were on break now and he just mentioned those..."we're not there yet though"

oh and welcome to the forums SR Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Hoos wrote:
Was lawnmowerboy taken?

Igor wrote:
Yeah, along with "IDONOTCUTLAWNS!!!!"


Evil or Very Mad







Very Happy= :D

Yes jon. I just needed a shorter number to spell. I just thought Six sounded cool.

At the time, and I dont know if it is still the case, but you coulnt start a psn account with a number so
8housepull didnt fit.
Spelled out
Eighthousepull was too many characters and exceeded the limit

So I became Six

And I used 8 eat not because it was the biggest pull in the route which wass 12, but eight because thats how the route starts.
With an eight house pull. But now I don't even service those areas any more so it doesnt even matter any longer.


:geek:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
LoL @ you quote-erroring the quote error. lol!

** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Really?

Demon-RV wrote:
Nosferatu_337 wrote:
LoL @ you quote-erroring the quote error. lol!


** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

I guess you're right! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Quote :
** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

Haha you're not the only one. I use the Quote feature as a shortcut for replying too sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sidawg
First Nation
First Nation


Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:03 am

My name comes because I'm the whitest white-boy known to man, so what else could i have as a name but a "gangsta" name. Facepalm Ratchet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Quote :
** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

Haha you're not the only one. I use the Quote feature as a shortcut for replying too sometimes.

You do too, awesome. Were, quoting brothers? hahahahahahahahahahaha. One day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:05 pm

I thought it up along w/ all the others I have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Quote :
** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

Haha you're not the only one. I use the Quote feature as a shortcut for replying too sometimes.

You do too, awesome. Were, quoting brothers? hahahahahahahahahahaha. One day?

Hahaha yea dude, Quoting Brothers from Other Mothers lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Quote :
** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

Haha you're not the only one. I use the Quote feature as a shortcut for replying too sometimes.

You do too, awesome. Were, quoting brothers? hahahahahahahahahahaha. One day?

Hahaha yea dude, Quoting Brothers from Other Mothers lol.

Smile
awesomeee Smile
lawl
i too like the quote button!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am

SayberLeigh wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Quote :
** Looks back **

Are you serious. I need to stop quoting then. But im addicted to the quote button. It's to me, my shortcut for replying. But replying to what the person said.

Haha you're not the only one. I use the Quote feature as a shortcut for replying too sometimes.

You do too, awesome. Were, quoting brothers? hahahahahahahahahahaha. One day?

Hahaha yea dude, Quoting Brothers from Other Mothers lol.

Smile
awesomeee Smile
lawl
i too like the quote button!!

Correction: It's Quoting brothers, not brothers/sister. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Careful with the pyramid quoting though. Don't go overboard. Unless you want to follow it, if you get my meaning. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes...

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

eattheword wrote:
Careful with the pyramid quoting though. Don't go overboard. Unless you want to follow it, if you get my meaning. Cool

wait.. what?
i dont get it =\

ugh... i suck at this 'forum meanings/slang' stuff tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 am

SayberLeigh wrote:
eattheword wrote:
Careful with the pyramid quoting though. Don't go overboard. Unless you want to follow it, if you get my meaning. Cool

wait.. what?
i dont get it =\

ugh... i suck at this 'forum meanings/slang' stuff tongue

Info: Eat is basically, an encyclopedia in a human. He mainly knows the meaning of basically every word. And is very smart and quick to answer anybody's troubling questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 am

Ok, I'll spell it out. The quote button is useful, to be sure, but please don't get carried away quoting people's quotes as, pretty soon, you end up with a HUGE nested pyramid quote which takes up a couple of hectares of screen space. Abuse of the quoting facility leads to unpleasant corrective action.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 am

eattheword wrote:
Ok, I'll spell it out. The quote button is useful, to be sure, but please don't get carried away quoting people's quotes as, pretty soon, you end up with a HUGE nested pyramid quote which takes up a couple of hectares of screen space. Abuse of the quoting facility leads to unpleasant corrective action.
Spoiler:
 

Ohh yeah, just like... nevermind. Im sure everyone saw it. Right guys?

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 am

Back on topic

Community Service day 1

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 am

It's OK Sayber, you TRV and I can be one big quoting family Laughing. Oh and I never posted how I got to my username, I should do that eh? Well anyway I've loved cars ever since I was a little kid, and then got into the whole street racing/ tuner car culture with The Fast and the Furious series and NFS Underground, UG 2 and Most Wanted. (I don't actually race cuz that's just dumb, I don't want to get arrested, or die). So throw in the X to shake things up (and to make me look a bit cooler) and my lucky number and there ya go, that's how I got my username.


Last edited by StreetxRacer13 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz half the time I forget stuff until I click)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 am

"(I don't actually race cuz that's just dumb, I don't want to get arrested, or die)"

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name   

Back to top Go down
 

How did you get your PSN?Gamer Tag? name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: