The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Hypothetical situation game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 am

Each poster states a hypothetical situation for the next person, it can be as outlandish as you like or as boring and mundane. You have one sentence to describe your response to the situation and then you post the next. Very Happy= :D

H.S. : You arrive home one night to find the police have your house surrounded, upon asking an officer you are told that the international cheese thief Carlos "Edam" Vasquez is holed up in your kitchen with a quarter pound of red leicester as hostage... You suddenly remember your stash of uncut diamonds is hidden behind the cheeseboard, the armed response unit is already on the scene and Carlos is a dangerous, albeit portly, criminal when cornered....

W.T.F.D.Y.D?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 am

Nosferatu_337 wrote:

Each poster states a hypothetical situation for the next person, it can be as outlandish as you like or as boring and mundane. You have one sentence to describe your response to the situation and then you post the next. Very Happy= :D

H.S. : You arrive home one night to find the police have your house surrounded, upon asking an officer you are told that the international cheese thief Carlos "Edam" Vasquez is holed up in your kitchen with a quarter pound of red leicester as hostage... You suddenly remember your stash of uncut diamonds is hidden behind the cheeseboard, the armed response unit is already on the scene and Carlos is a dangerous, albeit portly, criminal when cornered....

W.T.F.D.Y.D?

I explain that no one knows my own kitchen better than me, you must let me talk to the cheese bandit and once inside I trade my secret stash of cheese for the secret stash of diamonds. He OD's on cheese before the cops can get to him.

You arrive at a party and bump into this beautiful girl who you have never met before. Ya'll begin to talk and things are going great. Right when you are about to ask her if she wants to go somewhere more comfortable, Liam runs in, drops his pants and begins to dance.

W>T>F>D>Y>D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

We laugh at how short it is, then go off to do our thing.

You're trapped in a narrow ally. From one side, and army of angry members of the lollipop guild on PCP are running at you with flaming towels. On the other, a horny, naked Babbajabba runs towards you, with erect nipples and 11th finger covered in clown make-up. He is also wearing floaties. You can not go up or down. You must choose to go one way or the other.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

omega9 wrote:
We laugh at how short it is, then go off to do our thing.

You're trapped in a narrow ally. From one side, and army of angry members of the lollipop guild on PCP are running at you with flaming towels. On the other, a horny, naked Babbajabba runs towards you, with erect nipples and 11th finger covered in clown make-up. He is also wearing floaties. You can not go up or down. You must choose to go one way or the other.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?!?!?
Realizing quickly that the guild members are rushing towards their leader, babba, and that he is simply running towards his followers, and, presumably, his endless supply of pcp, I, and liam, simply take one step backwards (though liam does stumble briefly, what with his pants down around his ankles and such) and let the two onrushing sides 'moth to a flame', assured that our front row seats will provide an excellent view, although unlike a Gallagher show, we're going to 'get some on us'.

You're in an alley, covered in guild goo and babba bits, standing next to a pantless liam. You prepare to scream, but then realize that would only arouse liam.

wtfwyd? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:23 pm

You pick Liam up and tie some string to his arousal, then use him as a makeshift grappling iron to attach yourself to a passing ice-cream van.

H.S. : You are being dragged along behind a speeding ice-cream van, a screaming Liam in your grasp. As the van reaches a corner you notice the "Drawing pin and Vinegar" shop on the corner, which you are bouncing towards at an alarming rate.

W.T.F.D.Y.D?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
You pick Liam up and tie some string to his arousal, then use him as a makeshift grappling iron to attach yourself to a passing ice-cream van.

H.S. : You are being dragged along behind a speeding ice-cream van, a screaming Liam in your grasp. As the van reaches a corner you notice the "Drawing pin and Vinegar" shop on the corner, which you are bouncing towards at an alarming rate.

W.T.F.D.Y.D?

I turn Liam, causing us to swerve and instead slam into the tiny cheese store right next door.

Now, Liam lays unconsicous covered only by square of cheddar. You, hands full of cheese, run from the store and break into the first home you find. After running into the kitchen looking to add to your collection, you find a small bag of uncut diamonds neatly behind the cheeseboard. Wait. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Damn it.
I had a good one, and you got there first. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 pm

RxforCandyCorn wrote:
Damn it.
I had a good one, and you got there first. Laughing

lol, feel free to ignore mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Nosferatu_337 wrote:

W.T.F.D.Y.D?
F it...I'll post it anyway. Move this if anyone objects. Very Happy= :D

Knowing any self respecting ice-cream van would have in it's freezers copious amounts of baking soda, to keep the product smelling like ice-cream and not grape anal-eeze, I quickly completely cover liam in baking soda, knowing that any self respecting "drawing pin and vinegar" (gosh you foreigners are odd) shoppe keeper would have the vinegar up front, so that BAM!!!, when liams thick carcass smashes the storefront, and the jars of vinegar, the resultant blast wave of CO2 gas cushions me from the impact, and I stand, unscathed, now able to select a drawing pin of my chosing.

Liam now rises, asking me to find one long enough to span the piercing of both of his nipples, to be more like babba was, before his unfortunate guild member incident.

Now wtfdyd? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Wait, Liam has a gilded member? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:57 pm

eatthepumpkin wrote:
Wait, Liam has a gilded member? Shocked
You didn't know?

You leave liam to try pressing pins through himself, and run next door. The building has no windows, and has a sign that says "21+ Only". You go down a dark hallway, open the door with disco music coming from it, and look inside.

What do you see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

Ummm, can the references to paedophilia and underage sex, guys. I think those two posts, whilst meant in good humour, crossed a boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I've moved them out of sight.

Last edited by eatthepumpkin on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : They tried to cross the Rubicon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 am

(o.O)
I can't stop Laughing.
Now remember when posting that there are some No-No's like Eat said above.
My Gilded members, Peirced nipples and Babba Hijinks are okay.
Try not to go to far.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Sorry.

Anyway...

VAMPIRE MICHEAL JACKSON IS ATTACKING LIAM!!! WHAT EVER SHALL BE DONE?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm

He shall be pimpslapped with his white (possibly silver) glove.

Omega has less free time, whose fault is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
He shall be pimpslapped with his white (possibly silver) glove.

Omega has less free time, whose fault is it?
The God-damned Ginger-bread man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm

omega9 wrote:
Sorry.

Anyway...

VAMPIRE MICHEAL JACKSON IS ATTACKING LIAM!!! WHAT EVER SHALL BE DONE?!?!?!

i wouldn't worry about it...
Vampires don't like alcohol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

dont dis vampires
unless its the twilight ones.. Razz

i wanna play this game =3
yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 pm

SayberLeigh wrote:
dont dis vampires
unless its the twilight ones.. Razz

i wanna play this game =3
yay!

Practically you are. Back To Topic

Vampires dontv like alcoholic beverages since they drink animal blood that was once in a man.

H.S: You come home, and your house was just burnt down. Who do you blame?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 am

YOU JAG!

because once you saw the fire, you called the firemen.. grabbes some food and than

MADE SMORES WHILE HITTING ON THEM!!!!
hahaha Smile

You see SayberLeigh go ape at TRVJAG1.. suddenly she gets agro and BOOM! she grows a tail, ears, claws, and sharp teeth just like a snow lepoard
she is now a Cat-Girl

W.T.F.D.Y.D?!?!?!?!

(make it good Wink hahaha )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 am

Watch omega yell "FURRY! KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!" and chase the catgirl around with a burning peice of wood from the burnt down house.

You witness the above, What do you do?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am

If witnessed the above, i'd be crying as someone killing my sister * thinks * ... or will i just be laughing.

You witness what i say, what do you do?

Mind my stupidity in typing posts. My brain is not functioning properly and my finger hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
If witnessed the above, i'd be crying as someone killing my sister * thinks * ... or will i just be laughing.

Mind my stupidity in typing posts. My brain is not functioning properly and my finger hurts.
I take a moment to smack you with the burning firebrand, whilst yelling, "EGADS MAN! Upon my family crest, thou shalt strike upon thine crown with mine own conflagrated peckerwood until ye cease to use thine oral cavity as a source of malcontent ninny-yammering, ye incompentent unvirile milksop!"

Then I would continue to chase the furry. React to THAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

omega9 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

I take a moment to smack you with the burning firebrand, whilst yelling, "EGADS MAN! Upon my family crest, thou shalt strike upon thine crown with mine own conflagrated peckerwood until ye cease to use thine oral cavity as a source of malcontent ninny-yammering, ye incompentent unvirile milksop!"

I would run around,
but realise how pretty the fire is.
i roll on the ground playing with the fire before curling into a ball and falling asleep Smile
you see me being kidnapped by... Liam...

W.T.F.D.Y.D?!?!
hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boogieman7247
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm

SleighberLeigh wrote:
omega9 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

I would run around,
but realise how pretty the fire is.
i roll on the ground playing with the fire before curling into a ball and falling asleep Smile
you see me being kidnapped by... Liam...

W.T.F.D.Y.D?!?!
hahaha

piss on liam first then you because he owes me 5 bucks.

you go out to happy hour with a co-worker and notice that your mom is having an affair with your dad.

w.t.f.d.u.d?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: