The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Hypothetical situation game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

Move to D.C., were everyone is cold-blooded anyway. I'ld fit right in.

You are banned from the internet. That includes PSN. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 pm

omega9 wrote:
Move to D.C., were everyone is cold-blooded anyway. I'ld fit right in.

You are banned from the internet. That includes PSN. WWYD?

grab my guitar Freddy Flashback
and belt some george michael tunes outta it
which is what im learning now anyways Laughing

or just ya know... play a agame or two?
invite friends over
have a pillow fight
or a naughty costume competition
whatever i decide to do.
too dad the intenetz is banned... cuz then id post pikkis Cool Laughing

you are hiding ninja style in my backyard when BAM some chicks rock up wearing cop outfits, doctors, nurses and what not..
the door is unlocked.. you see the oppertunity to sneak in...

WHATtheHOLYjeebuzDUDEdoYAdo?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm a ninja. I do many things that you'll never know about (not that you'ld want to).

The forum is invaded by nutties. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:12 am

Carry on as normal.

Your walking down the street when suddenly you are attacked by a pack of rabid old ladies.
WDYD?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Liam wrote:
Carry on as normal.

Your walking down the street when suddenly you are attacked by a pack of rabid old ladies.
WDYD?
Take their canes, smack 'em with them, sell the canes on Ebay.

You wake up as Tom Cruise. WWYD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveO1965
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:10 pm

omega9 wrote:
Liam wrote:
Carry on as normal.

WDYD?
Take their canes, smack 'em with them, sell the canes on Ebay.

You wake up as Tom Cruise. WWYD.

Get naked and jump on top of Penelope cheers

You buy your wife a christmas present, walking through town she sees the same thing in a shop window and says how horrid it is Sad WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 pm

I hope that's not from personal experience, SteveO. pale

I'd say "Let's get it for your mother." and pretend to buy it whilst making her go over to the Ann Summers shop and pick herself out something uber-nice for Christmas. Cool

You wake on Christmas morning to find Santa Claus passed out in your living room, his huge sack is just lying there, full to the brim with Christmas cheeryness.... You think about all the children who have woken to find nothing in their stocking this morning and you can hear the reindeer getting restless on the roof.

Do you go through his wallet, or what? Shocked Laughing

No, seriously WTFWYD? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveO1965
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Leo-Ho-Ho_337 wrote:
I hope that's not from personal experience, SteveO. pale

I'd say "Let's get it for your mother." and pretend to buy it whilst making her go over to the Ann Summers shop and pick herself out something uber-nice for Christmas. Cool

You wake on Christmas morning to find Santa Claus passed out in your living room, his huge sack is just lying there, full to the brim with Christmas cheeryness.... You think about all the children who have woken to find nothing in their stocking this morning and you can hear the reindeer getting restless on the roof.

Do you go through his wallet, or what? Shocked Laughing

No, seriously WTFWYD? scratch

Yes it is, happened this morning Sad i love your solution though Very Happy= :D

I would strip santa naked and then take photos and blackmail him into telling me what the hell the wife really wants for christmas scratch

You have a romantic dream about Liam affraid WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Frontal lobotomy? Thinking

You receive an invite to the Pussycat Dolls New years eve party, the only proviso is that you are invited to be the Valet-parking attendant and will not get to actually go into the party. WTFWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Do a stealth kill on their chauffeur, take his uniform and let on to be him. Then I could take them to a secret location where they could show me their pussycats.

You're running away from a group of zombies, when you see your neighbour (a model) running in the opposite direction in their underwear. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Remember that there are other hotties in the world, and if shes running AT the zombies, she can't be too bright. Though I would prbably give her a heads up about the zeds.

You're jogging along when you realize that you're about to jog into a group of zombies. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 pm

omega9 wrote:
Remember that there are other hotties in the world, and if shes running AT the zombies, she can't be too bright. Though I would prbably give her a heads up about the zeds.

That's great. I'll tell your neighbour (who's a male model btw, that you think he's a hottie). Laughing

omega9 wrote:
You're jogging along when you realize that you're about to jog into a group of zombies. WWYD?

Put on a red leather jacket, start doing some fancy dance moves, and pretend the two groups are shooting the Thriller video.

After shooting the Thriller video, you go home to find twenty ninja monkeys are ransacking it. Entering will mean certain death. The only possible escape route is occupied by a bunch of axe wielding, flesh eating penguins. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

kratosXSanta. wrote:
omega9 wrote:

That's great. I'll tell your neighbour (who's a male model btw, that you think he's a hottie). Laughing

omega9 wrote:

Put on a red leather jacket, start doing some fancy dance moves, and pretend the two groups are shooting the Thriller video.

After shooting the Thriller video, you go home to find twenty ninja monkeys are ransacking it. Entering will mean certain death. The only possible escape route is occupied by a bunch of axe wielding, flesh eating penguins. WWYD?
These penguins are obviously pirates. SETTLE THE DEBATE.

Penguin pirates with axes are fighting ninja monkeys. WDYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 pm

grab some popcorn and take bets on who will be left standing with your talking parrot.

you run outta popcorn, and your stupid parrot wins the bet, but cz it wont shut the hell up, the last penguin standing comes at you with the most vicious look in its eyes,
you are scared shitless and feel lie spewing, and now think.. 'really shouldnt have eaten all that popcorn'

what the holy penguin guts do ya do?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:15 pm

LMFAO, Josie. Laughing Plus one

I would remind said penguin that a lack of opposable thumbs means absolutely no chance of wielding anything even remotely axe-shaped... The disappointed penguin throws himself into the path of a double decker bus, causing it to swerve into a swimming pool. The penguin dives in and drags the driver to safety, in the ensuing press conference you are asked how you managed to save the driver yet remain bone dry. WTFDY say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kobrakai15
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Really big net. Made out of the bones of a conveniently placed penguin corpse.

But the penguin community are suspicious. They start to ask questions. If you're found out, you'll be exiled to the middle pole, a place of penguin purgatory that doesn't actually exist on this plain of existance.

How do you lead them off the trail?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm

make up a story, that goes like this :

*ahem*
So.. i was chilling on this boat right.. so suddenly im singing the song 'im on a boat' and dancing and everything, when these suspicious lookin penguins rock up, and then these magical monkeys start trying to kung fu my ass. So i was taking bets with my talking parrot to see which one would win, like, seriously what else could i do? so i find some popcorn, and chow down on it yeah.. and then i run out, and my freakin parrot starts yappin about lady gaga's manly bits, and im starting to feel a lil sick, i mean.. who wants to know that?! so this penguin, comes at me with this, pedobear look in its eyes. and im like. OH NO... THE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN... well wherever the fan may be. Laughing

sooo
im startin to feel sick, thinkin i shouldnt have eaten the damn popcorn, and so i slink away... and end up savin this dude, with this really cool net, it was made outta this awesome lookin stuff. by now, im thinkin i must be high or something, cuz i start seeing Charlie the Unicorn... ya know? the white horse with the horn? he always looses a kidney or somethin? no?

anyway...
this penguin, he runs away back to the boat, so yeah man... thats where the penguin is. i think
or maybe i ate it *shurgs* who knows?

---end of awesome story---

the penguin community are too angered at the monkeys, and declare war, letting me off for technically causing the death of countless angry penguins.
now i decide to go find another boat, grab my parrot and popcorn, and await the next adventure of: the crazy penguinz!

your a penguin, the last of your kind, and there is one monkey left. you can either join aliances with the monkey and salughter the female with the talking parrot, or, you can shack up with the monkey and have a super race.

What the holy penguin hybrid do ya do!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 am

i think i killed the thread D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

You find a hat that, when put on, causes you to be intensly attracted to a random person around you.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:47 pm

I allow my natural introvert personality to overcome this silly hat geas. The worst that will happen is that I'll be nice to them for a while until I remove the hat. Then I will be somewhat less nice to them.

You try for five minutes to think of a good hypothetical situation and fail. What do you do?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
I allow my natural introvert personality to overcome this silly hat geas. The worst that will happen is that I'll be nice to them for a while until I remove the hat. Then I will be somewhat less nice to them.

You try for five minutes to think of a good hypothetical situation and fail. What do you do?
I wait five more minutes, then come up with the following.

You find yourself alone with Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and a baseball bat. WWYD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

me and obama are gonna play a little 'palin baseball'
the rules are simple..
he throws her..
And i HIT HER AS HARD AS I CAN.

im aiming for a home run ;D

Its a sunday, you know you should have done your chores yesterday, which includes 3 hours worth of ironing.. which if you are skilled enough (like me ;D) you can get it done in half the time.. or, you could just ignore it and do whatever you want.

either way, your rents come home spazzing at you and then ask 'well, are ya just gonna sit there staring at me?'

what do you do? O.o

(none of this has actually happened... yet >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Create a +3 Flaming chain flail (hot iron swung around by the cord).

You wake up as the opposite sex. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 am

check myself out in the mirror
then go round being a guy for a day =3

ive actually wondered what it would be like.... Laughing

you wake up in your favourite video game (mine being bioshock)... you have a selection of things to do... except.. SOME CRAZY DUDE IS TRYING TO KILLL YOUU.
you're scared, out of popcorn and forgot to tape last nights episode of 'so you think you can dance?'
WHAT DO YOU DO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am

First, I stop being afraid because
Second, there is always "SOME CRAZY DUDE IS TRYING TO KILLL YOUU." in a video game. Just another ho-hum day. *yawns, kills them first*
Third, go buy some popcorn. And
Fourth, wonder why I thought I didn't have any taste in television.
scratch
Razz

You suddenly realize that the universe isn't really geocentric. That the Church has just been lying to you all this time. To top it all off, there's a badger in your soup. What do you do?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical situation game   

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical situation game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: