Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Borderlands - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 pm

I should get an award for being Best Elevator Operator of all Time! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Pandora World Problems.

"This loot is great...but mine is better. Sad"
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 am

Should I get the GOTY Edition of this or Mortal Kombat ?, both $35 NZ and both brand new.

I love RPG's but I also really enjoyed the demo of Mortal Kombat and don't have a fighter in my gaming collection currently.

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 am

Get this for sure especially if it the GOTY pack!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 pm

I agree with Wadey, definitely get the GOTY of Borderlands. It's well worth it.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

And play like hell before Borderlands 2 comes out! 27 more days bounce
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Can't, external exams Sad, it's just half price atm and my B-Day is in 2 weeks Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Definitely looking forward to this. Tiny Tina seems like an interesting, yet psychopathic character, and a good addition to the screwy lineup haha.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

Hey street, you looking forward to this or borderlands 2 ?, because Borderlands came out 3 years ago Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

I'm talkin about Borderlands 2. I got the GOTY for Borderlands after it came out. I traded in my original copy of Borderlands for it cuz I didn't have the DLC haha.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 am

I'm just joking around because you are posting in the thread for Borderlands not Borderlands 2 Razz, (read one of your messages on the last page)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes, I'm aware of that. Just throwing out a random thought about the sequel.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm

played some of this today, and last night. cant fricken figure out how to get past one of the blast doors on the way to get the gate key in the 1st area. I remember not being able to figure it out before as well.

also while trying to do this some random joined my game and challenged me to a duel and he was like 10 levels below me, so I figured id just kill him real quick, but none of my weapons would do any damage. stupid glitcher. though any time he would take my shields down I would just activate phase walk and regenerate my shields so he couldnt kill me either
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Gate key? To the mine where Sledge is? Where exactly are you? I've played some recently, so I might be able to help if I can get a bit more info.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

yes. the base in the arid lands. you go in run into 1 blast door fight a bunch of midgets and it opens. then you follow some arrows, go a ways, go past the claptrap. there is a window over looking another blast door, and 3 or so ways to get into that area the window looks down into. I cant get past that part
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 am

When all else fails, consult the map. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's see, the midget part is where the lone 14 is on the map, I believe. Once they're down, I think the door should open up behind them. So, I'm thinking you're in the big room marked with two 14s. From where you come in at, head left and immediately up the stairs onto the catwalk. That should lead you into the room with the second 14 and you can jump down. Just take out the guy or two that's in there, and it should automatically open up into the big arena looking area.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 am

The level where the giant that looks like a psycho midget and throws bombs where you pick up the key for getting to sledge.

Have you left the building and made your way back into the blast door? You did make sure that all midgets are dead cause I found one stuck in the hole in the ground at one point.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 am

yea i guess im right behind the final blast door. been all up and down the area and it wont open.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 am

Is the quest for it active, in your list or are you going by on memory?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

its active I am a level 36 and I was just going through all the main quests real quick to get to playthrough 2.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 am

Huh... And I'm guessing you got the letter previously about the key in the wind mills previously too. Most work arounds seem to be to join an online game that is in the same area and do it with them so it opens if a reset doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 am

odd thing is it originally happened when I was in someone elses game, then I went into my own game and had the same problem .

edit: from playing with other people I have most of the quests in my log book already. maybe thats what was screwing with it
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 am

Could be it, cause I have one in my book that's called "Keep your insides Inside." that I can't complete on PT 2.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am

if it was the ps3 version i could just play that character through on another characters file, and possibly fix it
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:29 am

For yours? Can you not do that on Xbox?
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top