Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

Borderlands - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Yeah I was not so fortunate this time to have all the craw babies go after you two:) . There was just to many of them with 4 ppl, but as a whole I think we all died less. I think like 4 deaths a piece which is pretty awesome. I was just trying to send messages fast on the way up the elevator haha. Trying to keep SR filled in. I don't think it would hurt having him in the safe spot. Then we don't need to rush the elevator because as long as no one goes near him, the craws shouldn't attack him.

No Pearls again, this is bup-kiss lol. We need some good loot. Although for not having many orange weapons mixed in their either, it did have some pretty awesome weapons.

Lol the shock Launcher fight was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 pm

It was funny. At medium distance I was firing at you and Liam, and the triple spiral on that launcher was just going around you. Couldn't hit for anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah there pretty awful that's why I don't use them and my launcher proficiency is like 6. lol I just get frustrated because they take forever to get to the target, so you have to lead them by like a football field unless they are right next to you haha.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 am

The triple spiral looks awesome though!
Good Games with Monkey yesterday, leveling up our Roland and Brick. Good to get back to the basics and just play through the game. Nothing like starting anew to forget what you lost.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 am

I should be back in Borderlands sometime later in the week.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 am

Getting mah Roland up, trying to keep him as pure infantry.
I found mah gun in the shop that I lost for Lilith. Couldn't afford it facepalm2
When we turn in missions how come Monkeys reward loot is always better than mine?
My game hates me.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 am

Lesus when you on next and me online too me will throw some big guns at you if you want as there is a odd glitch like thing that lets me give all me weapons away and still keeping them.

Just shoot at message and tell me what character you need as Brick is like 25 and litih is mid 40s while the other 2 are 61
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 am

At the moment, my Characters are
Hunter 61, like what I have for him
Siren 43, getting her back up after the data loss (thanks to Monkey putting in the work)
Soldier 23 (I think) building him up alongside Monkeys Brick
Brick Level 19/20

Love having you in game Dingo so anytime you see me on give me a bell too. I could try that gun thing with you if you like.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 am

Me found the game me played with you funny when me got stuck up on the fence in the car.

Me also sorry for destroying the cars with me 1 hit kill revolver when missing the Badass bosses
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 am

Laughing No hassle on that. Other people in the game, challenging you while your level 61, 20 levels higher was funny for me. Some modders joined too, a level 70 and a guy that was 31 but would take no damage at all when he was hit.
Remember that Siren I was playing as, thats the one that got corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:19 am

We will bring her back to her stats and better guns even if me has to throw all me alien guns at you.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am

Lol Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 am

Be warned if you get me cannon one it is very very very very slow orb. You can shoot it then walk by it melee boss to death and then bury him and watch the grass grow from the grave and then most likely die of old age before it hits the grave stone and does nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am

LMAO! yeah don't like the cannons, love the thunder storms though. they are like powerful shotguns with high element damage. Got my Eridien proficency up to like 35.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 am

Me fav is me SMP with 21 ammo regen and big clips.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 am

Not mad on the Combat Rifles, they never really seem to work or suit my needs when I need them to. Had a nice Combat Rifle with Explosive but gave it to Monkey, it just shoots to slow for me.

I wanna get the Choppa!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 am

Me had a combat rifle that had a 152 clip one that was a 10.1 speed. Was fun to shoot at friendlys with as it never ran out of ammo till you reloaded. OMG it was a slow reloader.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah thats actually another problem I have with the CR's, they tend to reload so slow unless they have like the 12 shot burst fires.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

Yeah, despite CR's being Roland's thing, you're hard pressed to find one that let you perform like the other characters do in their specializations. Lilith with an SMG will mow down enemies, and Mordecai will pwn the heck out of people with a sniper rife (I just can't beat my Volcano), but Roland never really got a standout gun while I was playing him. All the ones that do any decent damage have a lousy clip/fire rate, and the ones that have good clip/fire rate/acc do really low damage. I ended up just switching over to focusing on snipers and shotguns like I did with Mordecai.
What his weapons lack, Roland more than makes up for in his skills and versatility. He fits perfectly within juat about any party.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

He is the perfect one for support roles alright, which is why I wanna use him, Support seems to be my speciality.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

Get Cauterize and an Ammo Regen mod. Everyone will love you forever. Laughing
Couldn't help but laugh once when playing with Ratchet. He kept trying to blow up my car, but forgot that he had Cauterize. When I'm in it, the car's considered a friendly unit so all he was doing was healing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey guys, whats up? I'm going to try and get online Friday about the same time we usually do, (12 to 1 central time). I've been swamped with work and other crap I have to take care of so its going to be nice playing again. You guys do anything but level other players without me?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

We're probably going to be doing a trophy run on Mad Moxxi's this Friday. You interested Revv?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 am

Revv wrote:
Hey guys, whats up? I'm going to try and get online Friday about the same time we usually do, (12 to 1 central time). I've been swamped with work and other crap I have to take care of so its going to be nice playing again. You guys do anything but level other players without me?
Oh, you know we're hopeless without you, Rev. Laughing

SR, I got your reply on PSN today, but I asked that question on Monday. lol

Liam, I didn't notice you had logged on today until I was shutting down. By then it was just too warm to keep going. Had a MW2 binge today.
Your Roland pull ahead some levels today? I'll catch up if you like.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top