The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 am

Liam wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:
Whatsa the matter witha u?!
i am a prouda italiano!!!
i spita on u!

LOL
jokes Smile
but lets all get serious...
i isa not impressed witha the fake italiano languag...a?

because i am italian.. and yeah... i am also easily cut.. =\

anywhooo
i am in year 9 Smile
a bit of a rebel..
and a lonerrr... LOL
all part of being emo/scene.. LOL

i am-a a proud emo kida Smile
yay!!!
LOL

Soooo you stab people?

It tends to be my sister acts like a partial retard. And most of the time she's joking.... Right Josie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:08 am

I didn't enjoy high school too much. I enjoyed university for my BSc as I was able to focus on a single topic that I was interested in. I LOVED doing my PhD as I got to choose the topic for my research and so it just seemed like playing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 am

What is university like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
What is university like?

That depends on (a) your approach/attitude to it and (b) which university you go to. They are all different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 am

University is good. Go it. Stay in School, Don't don drugs, drugs are bad m'kay.

Liams community service day 1

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 am

Liam wrote:
University is good. Go it. Stay in School, Don't don drugs, drugs are bad m'kay.

Liams community service day 1

Yeah... drugs. I don't do drugs, there evil and bad. They make you go hypo and suicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 am

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody has much the same effect on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 am

Liam wrote:
SayberLeigh wrote:
Whatsa the matter witha u?!
i am a prouda italiano!!!
i spita on u!

LOL
jokes Smile
but lets all get serious...
i isa not impressed witha the fake italiano languag...a?

because i am italian.. and yeah... i am also easily cut.. =\

anywhooo
i am in year 9 Smile
a bit of a rebel..
and a lonerrr... LOL
all part of being emo/scene.. LOL

i am-a a proud emo kida Smile
yay!!!
LOL

Soooo you stab people?

uhm.. no.
but i have accidentally sliced my wrist open O.o no serious.. dont try and cut a breadroll by using your arm as a plate because you cbf getting one. XD
oh and ive sliced my fingers open several times.. all accidentally. i dont do it on purpose

i just like dressing emo
im not like.. 'i is so sad.. *slice*'

Last edited by eattheword on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quotes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 am

Quoting error much!

And when did this incedent occur with the breadroll and sharp stainless steel knife happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 am

Meh, used to be a chef so I did, spent my first few months with a load of plasters on my fingers chopping parsley only till I learned "Cut the animal meat not the human meat."

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 am

Liam wrote:
Meh, used to be a chef so I did, spent my first few months with a load of plasters on my fingers chopping parsley only till I learned "Cut the animal meat not the human meat."

What was it like cooking meals?, well... apart from cutting yourself instead of the meat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 am

I like cooking so it was good at first. Then I took over a kitchen and ran it for a year straight. got sixk of doing it as a job cause I was working from when I got up to when I went to bed, took no hols or time off.

Chef work is a hard job as there is a lot to do, not only the cooking and prepping but also the HACCP, which is to make sure that everything is cleaner than a hospital.

Never actually got a complaint back on my food. Check one lady who ordered one of my small bites that had smoked salomn on it. She didn't know that smoked salomn was like raw salomn and she was pregnant so she couldn't eat it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 pm

LAWL
xD

have you made sushi? like calafornia rolls or whateves they are called?
because i cant find a decent recipie or instructions on how to make them.. and i wanna
because yeah.. they look yum. xD
i have never had sushi... but yeah i loooovee smoked salmon and rice Smile
yayyyy!
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:47 am

Cooking seems fun.

OP/Subject Change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:54 am

School future right?

im into art and sewing recently
id love to become a costume maker..
or even a make up artist
those are two things im pretty passionate about =3

so im studying hard, and paying extra attension, especially this year. cuz yr 10 school certificates are at the end.. which means i gotta work hard if i want a good grade =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 am

Didn't enjoyed school at lot because I was the lonely nerdy one, but I enjoyed High School because I ended with the rest of the lonely nerdy ones and it was fun lol I loved University back then, and I am also loving it now. If I find funding, I will spend the next three years at Uni too. It is all about your attitude about it as etw has said. If you see it as a challenge and you are proactive looking topics that interest you, then it is fun; if you see it as a required task to get a certificate it cannot be that fun.

I think that young people should get more info about University. I have met quite a few people who now say they regret not going to Uni and they blame the lack of knowledge on what it implies (or lack of support back then). Some of them said that they saw it as an extension to school, where you study things that are mandatory but do not interest you and full of teachers that do not know you or help you. Whilst it is true you have loads of independent work, I think that you make of it what you want to make of it. It is you who needs to go to them and let them know what you want to do and ask for guidance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:58 am

Life can be lonely for the geeky types at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

That's why I studied Computer Science at university -- the whole course was full of geeks. By definition you cannot be lonely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:25 pm

id LOOOOVE to go to uni
but atm im thinking about alternatives, cuz it is gonna cost quite a lot cashola.
but next year im defs taking some VET courses... probably the beauty one.. or something
Smile
im excited >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future   

Back to top Go down

Thee School thread, where you discuss your past or possible future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: