Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

I need all your help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

I need all your help!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 am

In finding topics to keep in the announcements.

I like to keep links up there to help move traffic into places. A couple are old. A couple are new.
But we have several good topics out there that sometimes get left behind.

What were some of the ones any of you here feel could use a bit of a spotlight on?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 am

Well, I liked the fact that all our base are belong to someone. Who's is it now? Liam?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:14 am

lol

Thats the SotW Voting one. But since it doesnt save announcements anywhere for you to pull out at a later time, you are forced into constant editing of the existing ones, or making new ones. So I want to save its slot and edit it in the next voting period.
Its just space filler for now.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am

Couldn't you have the announcements made before you post them so you can see if they need changing, then if they do at a latter time. You take that announcement out and fix it while the others are still there?
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Couldn't you have the announcements made before you post them so you can see if they need changing, then if they do at a latter time. You take that announcement out and fix it while the others are still there?

I am not following you... scratch
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Seyelback wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

I am not following you... scratch

Have then pre-prepared, then put then in at one time, something wrong with one? take it out, fix. Put it back in. Understand?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 am

Is this like a storing thread with links to various topics?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 am

This is more, if anyone happens to be diggin in the pages way back, or just remembers a thread that could use a bump and the xtra advertisement, to post the link here so I can see about putting it in the scrolling announcements.

Like Ive done with Monkeys RPG thread.
Just a way to give good forgotten threads a little more attention
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

I don't normally like to point out my own stuff, but I think threads like this one are always great:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my Funny Gaming Moments thread, Adventures in Nerdery. There've been a few already, but I'm sure all you guys have some stories too. Even if this isn't 'banner worthy' feel free to drop in and share! Just added a funny one today, myself.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: I need all your help!!!   I need all your help!!! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

I just want to bump this with a reminder that the announcements are available to all. If you have a thread you want to get out there, a shout out, a game night planned or something...just let me know.

Also, the same request as before. If you think of or see a thread that could do with some air time post or pm me the link.
Back to top Go down

I need all your help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: News in the Nation :: Things You Should Know :: The Suggestion Box-
Jump to: