The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Yeah, can't change your PSN name. Unfortunately the only way to get a new one of those is to make a new account.

no, I want to make a 2nd U2 account to start over from level 1 again and that is the name I want to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:54 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Cause I feel rather belligerent at the moment.

I challenge Six to a 1v1 match on Fall of Man.
I challenge Azira to a rematch 1v1 on Resistance 2.
1v2 against Pirates on R2

Here are a couple of old Declarations that I made. They are still open.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm

I'll challenge anyone to a 1v1 on U2. Only condition is no Hammer or RPG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:28 pm

I accept your challenge, Nobody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:36 pm

I have accepted Monkeys challenge to a Borderlands 1v1 battle.

The setup:
Best of 3
Lv 1 characters only

Good lucky to you Monkey. This ought to be a good match.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Manimilitos wrote:
I accept your challenge, Nobody.
name it, when and where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Good games manilitos.

EDIT: almost forgot. nobody won. What a Face

also I am still accepting any challengers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 pm

@nobody wrote:
nobody won. What a Face

facepalm2
Laughing

I accept your challenge as well, nobody. I will be on Monday night, we shall do it then Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm

alright. I should have my new ps3 by then too. Depending on what time you want to do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Nobody, post that in the Win Tracking thread so you can get your team a point!

Reminds me, Charlie, have you battled Azira on Wipeout yet?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 pm

No, we haven't, that declaration is still up Azira Very Happy= :D Azira's PS3 YLoD, but I've seen her online so maybe it was fixed, I dunno Shrug

Nobody: I work until 4:30, so I'll probably be on between 5 and maybe 8 or later (EST). I have a feeling that I'm going to bring my family out to see Inception, since they are not willing to pay to see it themselves Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Her PS3 YLOD'd? That sucks? D':

Good luck in your match Charlie. Make the Aura proud.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:01 pm

do i need to format it like yours, or is just saying I beat him good enough? (by him I would use their name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 pm

No idea, probably in some type of format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm

rathet covered it in the other topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Alright everyone who isn't in the Aura.
I have a plan.
The only way to defeat the Aura is to fight amongst ourselves!
Thinking
Okay, hear me out.
They keep pulling ahead in points because we keep losing to them. So do as their leader suggests! Stop resisting! Just ignore them and they'll go away! Very Happy= :D (Seriously, they have kind of a runaway lead at this point. Let's challenge someone other than the Aura so that the war spices back up a bit. If a faction reaches a similar score, then take them on again. Otherwise they've pretty much won.) If you can't take your enemy head on, then starve him! I declare a war of attrition!

I'll begin by putting out a general challenge on MW2 to every other faction.
I, and others of the Church as needed, will face any challenger in MW2.
For rules, I suggest the following:
Best of 3 matches in Barebones game type.
No perks.
All weapons allowed. Since no one can conceivably have radar or choose a ninja perk to offset it, I suggest no Heartbeat Sensors allowed. It's too much of an advantage in that game type, and not every weapon can use it, meaning if you want to even the playing field, many would be required to move to an unfamiliar weapon thereby still putting you at a disadvantage.
All other equipments and attachments are allowed. If anyone can point out something else that shouldn't be allowed in the interest of fair play, then the rules can be changed as needed.
Maps: Each team selects one, with a third being chosen by an outside party in the event of a tiebreaker.
Any takers?

Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Can we not just declare us the victor? I mean, we have 11 wins already. Laughing

How about this: I am feeling merciful today, so I will be allowing other factions to join us. All I ask is that the leader of the specific faction post their ultimate surrender...Once I personally have accepted the surrender, all members of that faction will have the option to join the Aura.

So Charlitos, Six, Rx, and Liam...make your decision and choose wisely. To everyone else, you better pray that your leaders do not lead you to your ultimate demise.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Can we not just declare us the victor? I mean, we have 11 wins already. Laughing

How about this: I am feeling merciful today, so I will be allowing other factions to join us. All I ask is that the leader of the specific faction post their ultimate surrender...Once I personally have accepted the surrender, all members of that faction will have the option to join the Aura.

So Charlitos, Six, Rx, and Liam...make your decision and choose wisely. To everyone else, you better pray that your leaders do not lead you to your ultimate demise.
If my leader surrenders I will rebel,

I'd challenge you to a 1v1 on U2, but I doubt you'd accept
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

I will accept under the condition that Monkey and I have a Civil War battle on Resistance 2.

The ball is in your court Monkey.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh, I suspect the end is nigh. Cool
Easy tiger.
Ninjas don't 'do it' out in the open. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 pm

I've given you quite enough points, I think. You earned them, I won't imply otherwise. But I simply know better. I cannot compete with you. To allow myself to be goaded would be to hand a defeat to my faction through no fault of their own.
I'll not be a sacrifice for your pagan rituals. You don't need me to pad your lead more.
No, the ball is in the court of the other factions. Come, all of you! War with one another, and turn your eyes and ears from the Aura. He goads you only to take advantage of your rage! Feed not the Troll that the Aura has become.

What's happened to the rivalry? Are the Pirates now sipping tea with the Ninjas? Tea that isn't even poisoned by a stealthy hand? Your warrior forerunners look upon you both in shame. No

And what of you, mannimals? Do the beasts no longer know cunning? How do you take down prey larger than yourselves? Do you face the horns? No! You hamstring it! Attack where it cannot defend. By warring with factions other than the Aura, you take away it's horns. Only when it's vulnerable can your teeth meet between the prey's throat. Your instinct knows this to be true, and your human half sees the logic.

And to my people... Have we lost faith? How can we look upon the rampant disregard for righteous ways that all others here practice? Look upon them all with their sobriety, their greed, their pants (albeit ripped and torn in the case of the mannimals)!
Can we allow this to continue? NO, brothers and sisters! I stand before you as a prophet of Lesus. I have seen the way to victory over evil! The way to save the souls of the heathens! Purification by fire! But the way forward lies not through the Aura, but around it!

My MW2 challenge to all other factions stands! Have you no pride? Face us! And know that no matter which of us falls, it is the Aura who feels the pain most keenly!

Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 pm

I just want to challenge rathet to U2, because I want to see how good he is, besides most of the good players on on aura, so I challenge them, not really paying attention to who they are with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
Oh, I suspect the end is nigh. Cool
Easy tiger.
Ninjas don't 'do it' out in the open. Cool
The Aura?
The who?
Let the record show that the aura was defeated with a single pm.
Ask him. It was one pm.

I'm looking at you.
*looks at you*
You're dressed like a ninja, right?
I suspect that if you're not, you will be soon.
Because what you're wearing won't be relevant when we're done with you if you're not.

Lesus? Pirates?
We'll see...
*steps back into shadows and is*

gone
'cause we're ninjas, and we roll like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

What can I say? I look dashing in this black cloak. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declarations of War: Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: