Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

The Game night request/announcement thread... Empty
PostSubject: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 am

THE GAME NIGHT REQUEST / ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

Just an idea to bring together everyone who wants to get together with some more people for their gaming pleasure...

Post up if you want to get a game night going on any game/format you like, start with just the request, if and when you get replies from others this is the place to co-ordinate a time and date for it. Very Happy= :D

I'll list all the events in the first post with dates, times and people confirmed to play. As the events pass I'll delete them and keep the list current and handy for reference if you want to game with a group on a particular title. Wink

1)

GAME TITLE: ...

DATE: ...

INTERESTED: ...

CONFIRMED: ...

2)

3)

Last edited by Leo337 on Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am

Good idea, sorta catchy if you will.
Ill recommend one awesome day of U2, let me check ma schedule first.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 am

Coolness! I'll put us both down as maybe. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 pm

i think this is an awesome idea Leo!!!
cheers
i have an idea for the second game.Razz
and i maybe be able to play the UC2 with you guys Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I often find myself saying....

"That Leo. His humor can not be out done by any one other of his attributes.
And then he pulls out that huge.....big....engorged...super sexy..........................brain.
Perverts.

Much better idea than the 1 v 1 thread.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

AvP demo anyone Laughing
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm

I agree with Six. Great idea, Leo. +1
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:19 am

-Dj- wrote:
AvP demo anyone Laughing

You getting the full game?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 am

This is in no way to take over from the 1v1 thread, if you wish to offer challenges then please use the right thread. This is for us to have, in one place, a reference for when most people will be on a specific game. Wink

Let me know your idea, Evey. Wink

We need more entries, people, I can't believe no Borderlands yet. Rolling Eyes Laughing

-Dj- wrote:

AvP demo anyone Laughing

Do you want that official, Deej, or not?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 am

i was going to suggest borderlands last night but i was going to bed so i thought id save it for today

Borderlands anyone? Very Happy= :D

we'll need to know players lvls so we can keep things even. i still have two lvl 1 characters so i can do some quick work with them to get them up to mid-range lvls for people in that department if needed.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 am

I really wish I could help you Banded but remember all the hassle we had in getting me to try join your game and vice versa last time. Definatly need a bridge, so if you get in game with Rx or Cobalt I'm up for it as I can connect to them.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 am

yea that was stupid Mad
crappy school internet
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 pm

I'll help out if I can. What day were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 am

Monkey added to OP as 'interested'... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 am

I'm good any night this weekend, staying in not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:30 am

The only time Im available this week(stupid Valentines Day) are in the mornings. I live in the U.S. Texas to be exact which is Mountain Standard Time, right now its 330am. Im usually on when I get home from work around 630am and I play for a few hours at a time. Get at me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Second Nation
Nymo

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 am

i´d be interested in the uncharted game night....well it would porbably be day at my house, but anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I'd definitely be down for an Uncharted night. I live in the Central Time Zone, I think that's GMT-5, but as long as we have a time to work with, I could probably make it work.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 am

UPDATED. Wink

Somebody needs to suggest a date and time for these, so we can work something out. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 am

Wednesday 17/02/2010 9pm GMT for Borderlands, thats when I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
Nymo
Second Nation
Nymo

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:35 am

about the uncharted night
i´ll try to catch you when it´s et but i dun think i´ll have time...my free time is pretty rare...at least for games Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm

my free time is definitely NOT rare!
I'm either finished my homework... don't have any... or outside.
other than those 3 things. I'm on the PlayStation!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 am

Liam wrote:
Wednesday 17/02/2010 9pm GMT for Borderlands, thats when I'm good to go.

Okay, that's tomorrow night @ 10pm Europe.. 4pm EST.. 1pm PST.. 7am Thursday in Eastern Australia.

Anyone who wants to confirm themselves for that time just post up and I'll add you to the list. Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 pm

I'll do my best to make it. Might be closer to my 2PM before I get there though.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 am

Borderlands UPDATED, thanks guys... Enjoy your game. Wink

Still waiting on a confirmed date for Uncharted, it doesn't have to be the person who suggested it who picks a date and time, it's just when most people can be on. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top