The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.


Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community
 
Log inHomePortalMemberlistRegisterUsergroupsGallerySearchFAQCalendar
Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 
 

 New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 22, 2010 2:04 pm

What do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 22, 2010 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What do you have?
no idea. aside from a sore leg, sore throat, nausea, and dizziness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
RANDOM FACT OF AWESOMENESS! YOU CAN PLAY PAC MAN IN THE GOOGLE DOODLE!

...not if using psp to access the net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What do you have?
no idea. aside from a sore leg, sore throat, nausea, and dizziness

Lotsa Heat?

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 am

eh i found out from the doctor i basically was showing signs of dehydration according to him. and i was told to drink more water out in the heat. and then i turned the air conditioning on when i got home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am

Drink more water then ya silly goose.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 am

Just be aware of dihydrogen monoxide. That stuff can be nasty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:38 am

Dunno what that is...

Random Fact: Spartacus starts over here tomorrow night, looking forward to checking that out.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 am

Its good. Episode 13 will make you shit yourself. Hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

Dihydrogen monoxide is a molecule consisting of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. So it's chemical name is H2O. Water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 am

Wheeeeeeeeehehehehehe.

I keep trying to explain it to Lisa, but she still thinks its the series of 300. So now I just nod my head and say "Yeah thats the guy that says this is sparta."

Also screw you guys with your science names for stuff.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Lmao O'Rly on Mon May 24, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah for chemistry. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

Me calls it "pee from above"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 5:52 am

Naww how adorable are all those little spiders!

RF: people eat spiders... Shocked apparently they taste good O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

some woman here got bit by some spider on her left boob last week. and apparently the spider was a poisonous one and she didn't really decide to do anything about it until gangrene set in... she's going to have a fake booby and a real booby soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 am

Well thats smart of her. Also *shudders*

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 am

On the upside, if they hollow out the fake one properly she could use it for storage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 am

Never have her bag robbed again.

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

That reminds me of an episode of South Park... Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

insomniac14 wrote:
On the upside, if they hollow out the fake one properly she could use it for storage.
hahaha wow.


YAY for mean teachers.
Last Tuesday "No assignment for next week"
Last night round 10pm email "Your assignment will be due at the beginning of class."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I would tell the teacher to go blow herself.

RF: Two hours of videogames equals a line of coke.
Quote :
Since the 1980s, certain medical professionals and moralists have been decrying the physical and mental deterioration brought on by gaming, whether it's Pac-Man Elbow or moral depravity brought on by Grand Theft Auto. It's an old story, but every once in a while, a new wrinkle appears that make me take notice. Today's wrinkle: Steve Pope, a U.K. counselor and therapist, says that playing games for two hours is equal to doing a line of coke.

“Spending two hours on a game station is equivalent to taking a line of cocaine in the high it produces," Pope said “It is the fastest growing addiction in the country and this is affecting young people mentally, as well as leading to physical problems such as obesity." he added.
While I won't cop to doing Coke, I have played a lot of games in my life, and never once did any game make me talk faster, convince me I was super awesome, or make me think I was, like, a really great dancer.
Seriously, though, I get that people think games have a negative effect on kids, but overstating the case with silly comparisons is not only laughable, it does more harm to your argument than anything else. Everyone who plays games knows that a comparison to a bump of coke doesn't make sense, which makes the entire argument suspect. It reminds me of those old "The Perils of Marijuana" films from the 1920s. All they did was put the film-makers in a negative light and make people want to try smoking reefer. Wouldn't it be more effective to present a knowledgeable argument about games? Something like: Sitting on your ass all day will make you fat, and having one interest in life will make you boring, so keep your gaming moderate to avoid turning into a fate bore.
I'll bet cokeheads wish playing games was equivalent to doing blow-- it would be a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to get!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation
avatar

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Amen buddy! cheers He took the words out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
avatar

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed May 26, 2010 5:52 am

Who here is overweight?

__________________________

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down
 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: