Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3 Confirmed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siyaam
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

Killzone 3 Confirmed. Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:25 am

More and more "details" are coming out regarding the much-rumored Killzone 3... Previously, we were told that there'll be some info about it "in the coming months". A couple of days ago, it became "in the coming week". And now, we're hearing that Killzone 3 - not just info about it, but the actual game - has been dated.

Play.tm has reported that "sources close to Sony" have alleged that Killzone 3 will be coming out this year just in time for the "holiday rush". Christmas time is the season they're setting their eyes on for more Killzone merriment, just in the heels of the release of the motion controller.

Not only that, it's also been said that the third iteration of the famed franchise will not only support the motion controls, it will also be rendered in 3D. Exciting stuff, huh?

As usual, Sony has yet to reply on the matter officially, so we'll be keeping an eye out for more details on this as it comes.

Let me know what you guys think! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm sure there will be a lot of people excited for this once its officially announced. Since I didn't have fun with KZ 2, I don't know what I'll think about the 3rd if it is confirmed. But time shall tell. Smile
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm

i like KZ2 online

KZ3 will be showed at E3
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 am

KZ3 will rule all, nuff said.
Cool
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 am

This is a great year to be a PS3 owner. cheers

We've already had Heavy Rain and GOW3 release. KZ3 coming up now!! I am sure this will make a lot of Xbox 360 owners really jealous.

I, on the other hand play on both sides of the fence Smile Only difference for me so far has been that my PS3 is getting way more game time than my xbox 360. That will change a little with the release of Splinter cell : conviction.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:23 am

I can't lie. Conviction looks pretty bad ass. But yeah, I'll withhold judgement until I see videos etc.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:50 am

Yes Raist. It looks Bad ass and i played the demo. It was really good. In any case i have a feeling Splinter cell : conviction will be released be released on the PS3 a year from now just like splinter cell : double agent came to the ps3 a year later than xbox 360.

Anyway, we are Digressing from the topic here. Killzone 3 RUUULES!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Siyaam
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 am

The best thing about this game is that it will be rendered in 3D, I believe that it will be the first game to do so. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

3D does sound very exciting. Maybe this will be the direction games will take from now on.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Is this the 3D system that uses flickering glasses? scratch

The best use of that I saw demoed was the ability to have two players gaming on the same full screen at the same time. No more vertical/horizontal split-screen ruining your peripheral vision as you play. Very Happy= :D I'm not sure if you could have that in 3D at the same time, it would depend on the rate of 'flicker' I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Leo337 wrote:
Is this the 3D system that uses flickering glasses? scratch

The best use of that I saw demoed was the ability to have two players gaming on the same full screen at the same time. No more vertical/horizontal split-screen ruining your peripheral vision as you play. Very Happy= :D I'm not sure if you could have that in 3D at the same time, it would depend on the rate of 'flicker' I suppose.

that would be pretty sick. But I dont see it happening. if I choose to be in a different area as you, my background will change. As such it wouldnt be possible to keep two people on 1 screen unless it was a side scroller or a 2D game.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed.   Killzone 3 Confirmed. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 am

No, with the polarised glasses each player has their own screen...