The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Stellazira wrote:
Vancouver > Toronto 'cause we had Olympics.

Cool

thats alright, we have more sports Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Goooo Toronto Laughing

Get into the playoffs then we'll talk Wink

'course....leafs still have more cups than we do hehe

Game 2 in half an hour. Hopefully my laptop can stream a good quality feed for me to watch or I'll be stuck listening on the radio....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm

King beat Vancouver 3 - 2 in overtime in a carbon copy copy of game 1. Series tied 1 - 1 before Vancouver takes on LA in Los Angeles at 7pm tonight. Its going to be a nail biter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 pm

With a game hanging in the balance, the Canucks have a goal disallowed which would have eventually become a game tying goal. The Kings Went on to win the game 5 - 3. They now lead the series 2 - 1.

I can't lie. I'm getting pretty damn nervous here. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Go Avs!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Canuck victory! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 am

Oh man what an intense game. For the first two periods we looked like total amateurs. Couldn't complete a pass. Continually bobbling the puck. Everything being blocked or swept away by the kings. I was pretty upset about it.

Thankfully they got their act together and started to look a bit more like the team they should be. Its a best of 3 series now heading back home. OP updated with record and videos. cheers HUZZAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

Oh baby! The Canucks come through with a well deserved and needed pounding of the Kings. Winning 7 - 2, it was very clear which team wanted to win more. Top that with Rick Rypien beating the crap out of an already toothless Rich Clune, this was a great game to hopefully set up the end of round one (in our favor) in LA. Main post updated with all of the videos! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:27 pm

The Avs are out!!! Evil or Very Mad Dag gommit Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Ottawa Was eliminated as well. Canucks can clinch the series tonight with a win in LA. I'm hoping the kill it right now. I don't want a game 7 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I'll root for your boys now!! Go canucks FTW!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Canucks! Canucks! Canucks!

I really have no preference, I just root for whoever my friends are rooting for Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Even though I'm not from British Columbia, or Vancouver, or even Canada at all I am however a Canucks fan. I even have a Luongo T-Shirt lol.They're my #1 team in the west (Anaheim is my #2), but my #1 team got eliminated from the playoffs (the New Jersey Devils) and my #2 team (my home team of the Boston Bruins) is going to finish off the series against the Sabres with a win tomorrow night in Boston. Canucks and Bruins cup final! That's what I wanna see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:20 pm

I think the Canucks won the latest game... scratch

Is that important? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am

Stellazira wrote:
I think the Canucks won the latest game... scratch

Is that important? Very Happy= :D

It's VERY important! That means they go to the next round of the Playoffs! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 am

Whooo!!! What a series. Canucks take the series in 6. (Azira, definitely important hehe. We now move on to the next round Smile ) Most people predicted it would take six games but while we started VERY Shakey, our depoth players showed that they finally do have the maturity to keep it coming in a tough series. But the question still remains....can we get out of the 2nd round for the first time since 1994?

AMAZING save by Louie as well. All videos updated in the OP. I recommend having a look at that one. Just wow.

Now we get some breaks. I wish willie mitchell was close to returning Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

That's some crazy goaltending indeed. Too bad I don't get Canucks games on TV around here often. When I do however, they start at 10:00 PM and I have to get up for school at 6:00 AM every day :[

I REALLY wanna see the Coyotes beat the Red Wings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:49 pm

That would be crazy if they pulled it off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Looks like that's not too likely of happening. Apparently Red Wings are ahead 6-1 in the 3rd period of Game 7 right now :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 am

Locked for unfortunate obvious reasons. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 am

*UNLOCKED*

I know that was a hard thing to do, man... Kudos. Wink

*LOCKED AGAIN*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 am

*UNLOCKED*

Leo stop messing around. We lead by example!

*LOCKED*

*UNLOCKED*

hehehehehe

*LOCKED*

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Official Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff 2009/2010 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: