Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Biggest news on my Pokemon game lately was catching a Murkrow lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Biggest news on my Pokemon game lately was catching a Murkrow lol.

Nice Street lol. Right now Im going to go rematch Lt. Surge. My Golem needs training. Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:05 am

How do you get to challenge Gym Leaders to rematches? I remember reading it's something to do with getting their phone numbers and going to Saffron City's Fighting Dojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
How do you get to challenge Gym Leaders to rematches? I remember reading it's something to do with getting their phone numbers and going to Saffron City's Fighting Dojo.

Here's a link that tells where and how to rematch the Gym Leaders.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/gym-rematch.shtml

My Golem is now Lv 76. Hope to have him to 85 by the end of the day.

Also, remember everyone that the Enigma Stone event begins tomorrow for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Depending on which game you own, you'll get the opportunity to catch either Latios (HG) or Latias (SS).
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Are there no events for Platinum users anymore? :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Turtle wrote:
Are there no events for Platinum users anymore? :\

I imagine they'll have another event for Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum (Celebi and Mew hopefully), but this one will be HG/SS only.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Ratchet, had to be Serebii didn't it lol? The one thing I don't like about that site is the tiny font size lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Thanks Ratchet, had to be Serebii didn't it lol? The one thing I don't like about that site is the tiny font size lol.

I personally don't mind the font. Looks pretty good to me.

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Must be cuz you have a lower resolution monitor. Do you know what resolution it is by chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Must be cuz you have a lower resolution monitor. Do you know what resolution it is by chance?

Don't know the resolution, but I know I have a good monitor...especially compared to my actual computer. Rolling Eyes

Also, like I've said before, I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow. However, you may see me on ocassionally in the evenings, so I may be available to trade.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 pm

You can always use "Ctrl +" to zoom on the screen. "Ctrl -" puts it back.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 pm

I no haz Ctrl key, but I know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

My bad. I forget not everyone browses here on computer.
Embarassed

Caught two of the Lake Legendaries today. Just Mespirit left, and he's at low HP. Should I use the Master Ball on it, or is there something later that'll need it more?
EDIT: Nevermind. Caught it with a Quick Ball. ^_^
Anyone got an opinion on what the hardest legendary to catch is in Platinum? I'd still like to know where to use that Master Ball.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 am

I do have a control key though, but since I'm on a Mac it doesn't do the same thing it does for you PC users. Those functions are utilized by the Command key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 am

Just a reminder, the Enigma Stone event is now live. Go get you a Latios or Latias!
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
My bad. I forget not everyone browses here on computer.
Embarassed

Caught two of the Lake Legendaries today. Just Mespirit left, and he's at low HP. Should I use the Master Ball on it, or is there something later that'll need it more?
EDIT: Nevermind. Caught it with a Quick Ball. ^_^
Anyone got an opinion on what the hardest legendary to catch is in Platinum? I'd still like to know where to use that Master Ball.
Well, you've already caught Mesprit...

I would say save it for one of the Kanto Birds or Cresselia, all of whom roam around Sinnoh just like Mesprit.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 am

More of those, huh? Darn. They're one thing I didn't care for in these games. Like the Legendary dogs. At least on this one you can track the runners with that little map, and not have to go in the pokedex every time.
Incidentally, I was mistaken earlier when I said Gold was the last I played. It was Crystal.
I once ran into Raiku (sp?), and caught him in one go. Saved, and began to walk to a pokecenter nearby and immediately encountered Entai (also sp?), but killed it on a crit from a very weak move and had to reset. Could still go get him, I suppose, as the save file's still there. Too bad the stupid DSi doesn't have a gba slot, or I'd be able to trade some. Oh, well.
Thanks for the advice, Turtle. Appreciate it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 pm

If the roamers annoy you (who am I kidding, they annoy everyone), I would suggest sending out a Crobat with Mean Look first thing to prevent it from escaping. Unfortunately, Crobat doesn't know a non-poisoning move for status support. Perhaps a Bronzong with Block and Hypnosis would be a better Roamer-Catcher.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 pm

I think I caught a Bronzong a little while ago. I'll keep it handy, and level it up. Thanks again. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

I've got my Enigma Stone, and as soon as I get to Pewter City I'll be catching Latios.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am

Caught a Heatran yesterday. Man, that was a chore. Reduced it down to next to nothing with Gyrados, then switced in Giraitina when he got KO'd by a crit. Pressure ran it out of moves, which had never happened to me before. I didn't know about Struggle. It ended up killing itself with Recoil. Mad After reloading and chucking 20 Ultra Balls, 10 Dusk Balls, and using a few healing items, I finally caught it with a Timer Ball. Good thing too, as I'm sure it had run out of attack moves and the other weren't far behind.
Gonna add it to my lineup, just debating what to take out. Thinking
Also got a Magnezone. I see a lot of tank potential in this critter.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Sweet, nice job Monkey.

Anybody know how to get Aron to appear in the Safari Zone in HG/SS?

**EDIT**

Nevermind, I caught one :]

Gotta use the objects to make different Pokemon appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

Got my Golem to Lv 100 over my vacation. The thing is a beast. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd like to finish the Kanto Gyms before my summer is all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I'd like to finish the Kanto Gyms before my summer is all over.

Don't forget to let me borrow Kyogre... tongue

Good luck by the way
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top