The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I could use your help out there everyone. I'm trying to make a good MW 2 playlist to listen to while playing the game. I'm looking for your help to get some good ass kicking, epic motivating and just all around pulse pounding music to play while gaming in MW 2. What songs do you all listen do while playing? Any suggestions let me know, I'm looking for some good stuff to get my psyched up and "into the zone" (maybe it will help me play better lol). Keep in mind I listen to all types of music, so I'm open to anything as long as it's like what I talked about above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:40 am

'Tallica - "Wasting my hate" "Dyer's eve" "Fight fire with fire" "Whiplash" and of course... "Damage Inc."

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 am

The Barney and Teletubbies theme song played over the mic. Total Pyscological Warfare.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Liam wrote:
The Barney and Teletubbies theme song played over the mic. Total Pyscological Warfare.
Thank God for the mute button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
'Tallica - "Wasting my hate" "Dyer's eve" "Fight fire with fire" "Whiplash" and of course... "Damage Inc."

Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
HELL YEAH
& a dose of
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
followed by
then a dose of
RATM any track...
Twisted Evil
this one hell yeah!
RAWR METAL & GUNS
this one on ATM good for sub base

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm

more heavier stuff
but this also depends on your taste too....

but if your pumped to play ... heavier Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:30 pm

srry for the double post...
but here is a little something to get you started. Wink

a lot of their stuff Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Leo: Can't forget "Seek and Destroy", "No Remorse", "End of the Line", "Metal Militia" and "Creeping Death". So many good Metallica songs that would fit.

Toxxy: OF COURSE I'd put "Angel of Death" by Slayer on there, that's like the song that inspired this. Also there are some good RATM ones that come to mind, especially "How I Could Just Kill a Man", "Killing in the Name", and "Pistol Grip Pump"

Omega: "Bodies" and "Devils Never Cry" are good choices too, also I like your other picks too. "Like a Boss" is just too funny, great song lol.

Eve: That and the song "Inside the Fire" (From Hoos' video) are some good songs for MW 2.

Great picks everyone, keep the suggestions coming! I've got a few pics of my own, so here they are in spoiler tags to keep the post size down. More to come once I find some other ones I find worthy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Sorry for the Double Post admins and mods, I know I'm a repeat offender when it comes to this but I found some more songs I thought I'd share.

I think this should be Hoos' theme: "No Place To Hide" lol. He seems to always find you no matter where you are on the map

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Leo337 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoiler tags for long vid-lists please guys. ;))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Judas Priest FTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Can I get an admin/mod to lock this sucker up? I don't play MW2 anymore, and this thread hasn't seen a post in months so it's time to shut it down I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Racer's Quest for a Modern Warfare 2 Playlist   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Row Row Fight the Power