The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For the first time outside Japan, Amano and Square Enix, Inc., have permitted the artwork that inspired the designs of the Final Fantasy games to be published. In Dawn you will see the development of the first four games through Amano's paintings, detailed line art, and preliminary sketches. Plus, in a special afterword, you'll learn the genesis of this history-making collaboration.

Details:
Artist: Yoshitaka Amano
Genre: Art Book
Publisher: Dark Horse
Release Date: June 03, 2009
Full color, 116 pages, Hard cover, 8 1/4" x 11 11/16"

* Includes two, full-color 32" gate folds!

Read more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pre order

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:18 am

So...any news on a news FF? They lost me after X. I wasn't interested in 7 or 12 (?).... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Meathead2004
Second Nation
Meathead2004

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:18 pm

I've never played any FFs Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Wha? I srsly can't be the main FF fan here, can I? Shocked

Tux - FF XIII is in the works as is Final Fantasy versus XIII.

Microsoft blew the tits off of everyone at last year's E3 when it was revealed that FF XIII was going to be multiplat (except in Japan).

Only Final Fantasy vs XIII will be exclusive to the PS3.

I'm surprised that you didn't enjoy FF VII.....not too many people didnt get hooked by it.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:13 pm

I will have to give it another try. I started FF at 9, so that was what I was used to. I can't wait to play XIII. I will just make sure to wear a good bra! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will have to give it another try. I started FF at 9, so that was what I was used to. I can't wait to play XIII. I will just make sure to wear a good bra! Very Happy= :D

A good bra? scratch Why would you need extra comfort while relaxing on the couch/chair? Or should I ask? Suspect
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Bannay wrote:
I've never played any FFs
affraid
I highly suggest(if you can find a copy) you start out with FF7(PS2) from there you'll be hooked, however be prepared for the new ones, so many different things you can do now since FF7, its not even funny, its hard....sometimes super hard.
Yes, theres a spongeroll in there somewhere. :joker:
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:06 am

For newbs to the series I recommend starting with FF IV then go to VI and move up from there. I just suggest it because as you move up the graphics and battle systems get better and better as well as the stories.

But then FF IV was my first back when I was in grade 6 so.....yeah....n'stuff.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:10 pm

good bra = "blew their tits off". See, jokes are funnier when gotten straight away, not explained... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Ahhhh haa! Mhmm....mwee hee....*cough*
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:51 am

*Spikes up my hair, grabs my half a ton sword and drags along the ground* FFF... *wheeze*...b-b-best *Strains forward dragging he sword* Sssssseries... *Gasps*... EVAR! *Collapses under the sword and croaks out* ever!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:58 am

I love walking around the international district here in Sea town. I swear half the boys are going to pull out a big a$$ sword. It's fascinating!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:06 am

I love walking around the international district here in Sea town. I swear half the boys are going to pull out a big a$$ sword. It's fascinating!

*Head explodes from innuendo*

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:13 am

Liam wrote:

*Head explodes from innuendo*

Wow! Someone who can shock Liam is special indeed.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:21 am

Ha! Almost anywhere you go here you feel like you're in Japan or Hong Kong. Spikey hair abounds ha ha.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:26 am

Ha! Almost anywhere you go here you feel like you're in Japan or Hong Kong. Spikey hair abounds ha ha.

I thought you were in Canada, Raistlin?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:31 am

Ohhh I am. Vancouver actually. The amount of asian people we have here in BC is nothing short of astounding. Now this isn't to say its a bad thing, certainly not. Its just sometimes there are so many that you might wonder where you are ha ha. Because we're right on the west coast we have many many people who have immigrated here over the years from all over. We're insanely multi-cultural. A good friend of mine is Sudanese actually and another is originally from Dubai. Smile
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:34 am

But, the food choices are awesome!!! Pho, Satay, Real Thai!!! mmmm!!!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:35 am

Oh, ok. I just thought you were in Seattle the way you responded to Tux.

You sure do see a lot of BC license plates in northern WA though.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:37 am

...Oh my god Thai food... I am soo hungry for that now...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:40 am

Liam wrote:

Liam, were your shoes wet when you put them on this morning?
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:47 am

No, I'm in Seattle... we just have a China town. Raistlin is in Hongcouver though.

I wish I wasn't the only person who eats it in my house... R😢

Last edited by TuxGirl on Mon May 25, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:49 am

Liam wrote:

Liam, were your shoes wet when you put them on this morning?

My boxers were...

On topic; Not sure why many people would buy the art book, I think they should include it with special editions of the next release.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:53 am

No, I'm in Seattle... we just have a China town. Raistlin is in Hongcouver though.

I wish I wasn't the only person who eats it in my house... Roommate had bad Thai once and hasn't gone back since... Crying or Very sad

Hongcouver, now you're speakin my language ha ha. But yeah six, I've actually only been to seattle proper once in my life. Passed through it a few times but thats about it. Sometimes my buddies and I will just cross the border into Lyndon to grab some Jack in the box since we don't have them up here but thats it.

As for the book, I'm definitely interested but, mostly my money needs to be spent on other things. Dammit....why do I have to be all grown up and responsible n'stuff....*huff*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy   Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn: The Worlds of Final Fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Books, magazines, and comics-
Jump to: