The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

[BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

[BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

*sigh* All this R3 talk really has gotten me a little depressed about the direction IG went with the game... Seriously, why would they include a ROCKET LAUNCHER?! Especially, when so many people explicitly expressed their desire for it's absence, does it just not make any sense! Two potentially great games flushed down the toilet because of developer decisions that the player base didn't want to happen (the other being Uncharted 3). Dargh! (>_<)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:40 pm

They're just trying to make as much money as possible apparently.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:10 am

All games make me depressed now.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
All games make me depressed now.

For me there are a lot of recent ones that I haven't been too impressed with. I've been playing some of my old PS1 games lately though. What at trip down memory lane haha.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:18 am

I played one the other day and was like "WHY YOU SO SLOW WHEN I TELL YOU TO TURN! FUCKING LAG! wait..."

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Haha. I can't say I don't miss the lag from when I used to play FPS games.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:29 am

My latest! (^3^)-chu!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

I can't tell if that entire video was true, or just a gigantic Bond reference...

Either way it was still hilarious as always.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:50 am

I can't tell if that entire video was true, or just a gigantic Bond reference...

Either way it was still hilarious as always.
Entirely a joke, buddy! (^_-)d

Newest vid...!

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Very nice!

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:10 pm

LOLZ. Thanks, Street!

Here's my newest...GOLDEN DEEP FREEZER stuff!

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Aww I'm one of your muffins :3

Three more things though:

1: I never played Crysis 2 online lol.
2: I'm out of beer currently
3: Isn't there always some kind of crazy bathroom shit going on? lol
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Aww I'm one of your muffins :3

Three more things though:

1: I never played Crysis 2 online lol.
2: I'm out of beer currently
3: Isn't there always some kind of crazy bathroom shit going on? lol
Hehe. One of my muffins! (*^_^*) Crysis 2 was AWESOME. Need more beer! Public bathrooms are weird!

New ish, bioooooootches!

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 pm

I just started playing the first Crysis actually. Man that shit's hard lol.

Also you live in Japan, so keeping up with American news might just be a bit irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 am

Word. Never touched the first Crysis, but it's available for DL from the PSN store now, right? I just don't usually do SP games. I want to kill people, not the AI.

Regarding the news,... That's just it -- I find most news to be relatively irrelevant. I know that most people don't feel the same, so I choose to not elaborate on it all. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah, that's how I got Crysis. I have a MacBook, and my old PC is a shitbox so I don't do much PC gaming. To me it's not worth it to drop like $300+ on hardware every year so I can play the most recent games.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I played a few rounds of Gotham City Impostors in the demo version today, and I must say DAMN this game is hard! I know I've only played 3 games, but right after the first match, the reasons of why I quit FPS multiplayer became pretty clear again.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 am

I played a few rounds of Gotham City Impostors in the demo version today, and I must say DAMN this game is hard! I know I've only played 3 games, but right after the first match, the reasons of why I quit FPS multiplayer became pretty clear again.

Umm... Ok, I'll bite. Why did you quit FPS multiplayer? GCI is/was a great game, but for some minor problems (some would say major, though).

Newest vid! Woo!

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm not trying to hate on GCI so sorry if I sound like I'm trying to slam the game because I'm bad at it.

I was trying to shoot at my opponents not relying on ADS (which I did ok with) but I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even after turning down the aiming sensitivity. Another problem I had was even when I was checking my corners, enemies always seemed to be popping up behind me, and they seemed to one-shot me every time. Especially during long range firefights. I've had these problems in like every FPS I've played so it's not just GCI.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:12 pm

i haz my internet back so iv got a ton of vids to catch up on!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

well im all court up good vids as always i swear your trying harder and harder to
freak us out with your topics.i like it!!
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Street: Yeah, I can't say anything about what you experience in every FPS or not, but GCI does take some time to get used to. I can say this though, GCI did well w/ many things that modern shooters suck balls at. *shrug* I'm mostly on Max Payne 3 nowadays...

Wadey: Hehe. Welcome back & thanks for catching up! (^_-)d

Time to catch the thread up w/ what I've posted!

Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Newest vid! An interview series I'm starting called "QUALITY xxxx" where I get at my homies on YT that I believe are a cut above the rest. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am

Street: Yeah, I can't say anything about what you experience in every FPS or not, but GCI does take some time to get used to. I can say this though, GCI did well w/ many things that modern shooters suck balls at. *shrug* I'm mostly on Max Payne 3 nowadays...

It's not the games I have issues with really, it's my ability to play them. I'm not too good at any of them in particular, so I do my best to avoid them lol.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm

red you get much Hate/love mail on GCI? lol.

i swear i've never received so many before from a game o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: