Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

MW2 or Uncharted 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:52 pm

You're absolutely right, and another thing I don't like is how it takes 10 minutes to start, and how you have all 9-10 players, then 1 player quits and then EVERYONE quits. While MW2 you can just jump in a game in 30 seconds or 1 minute.

HURT THE HACKERS/GLITCHERS WITH GUNS, CHAIRS, OR EVEN RABIED ANIMALS.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Although I do not have MW2, I've heard and I've played it a few times to know that it has better maps then UC2, man I hate the Train Wreck, Facility, and the Ice Caves. But it's a little bit of pick your poison, because other then those 3 maps and maybe the Fort to some people, all the other maps are some of the best on any game.

Source: My beastly mind.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

you could have just edited your second post into your first one there lol

MW2 is ok. i've become bored of it and im only lvl 55 (i think). the game is a competition in douchbagery. whomever can noob it up better usually wins
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am

DOOSCH BAGGERY, NICE ONE. Man I've gotta call up 600 of my closest friends and tell em' that one. But you really are right whoever is the biggest J.E.R.K. (Junior Educated Rich Kid, for all of you newbs who did'nt know what I was talking about, c'mon people get with the lingo.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 am

Another bad thing on UC2 (even though I like UC2 better) is that it's a lot easier to camp, I mean A LOT. Raistlin has said it on his UC2 tutorials on youtube. "They set up their tents and start a camp fire." It's pretty funny but he is exactly right, some maps on UC2, such as the Fort, Village, and the Museum, are just huge camping grounds for an oversized boy scout clan.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am

In all honesty the same can be said for nearly all online competitive games.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm

No it's different on UC2, there's a room in the Fort (the map) where you get the RPG and some people just stand there and wait for someone to come in and blow there sweet, sweet head off.

But a couple more weapons could do nicely, I mean honestly carrying around an AK-47 and a FAL all day long gets a little boring. I hope for Uncharted 3, they make their online system a little like the format of COD games, unlock new guns, and put them into one package,( or whatever they call them, I'm a newb when it comes to COD games.) Oh and the boosters aren't very good on UC2 either.

*ADMIN EDIT* Please use the edit feature rather than double posting, Mattmo. Wink

Last edited by Leo337 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Freeing up Forum space.)
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh it looks like someone doesn't want me to write more posts then I need to.
No I'm just kidding man, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

lol you just double posted in saying that Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 am

facepalm2
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 am

I'M DONE.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

(SIGH), I just can't get the hang of it!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm

You will need to as you have already had multiple requests from moderators. Its a simple button to click. (the edit button) If you find it not possible then unfortunately we might have to open your eyes to it with other measures. And I say this in the most friendly, but honest way.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Okay Raist I did'nt know it was the edit button. I'll try not to be a newb next time......
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 pm

seriously? i told you about the edit button one page back Puzzled
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Many people have different opinions about Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and Uncharted 2:Among Thieves. Personally I like Uncharted 2 better. What's your opinion?
UNCHARTED 2 is possibly the best game I have played ever, it is much better than MW2, end of story.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 pm

PSNs1lv3r4554551n wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
Many people have different opinions about Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and Uncharted 2:Among Thieves. Personally I like Uncharted 2 better. What's your opinion?
UNCHARTED 2 is possibly the best game I have played ever, it is much better than MW2, end of story.

Yeah, absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Gorrilla
Second Nation
Ninja_Gorrilla

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

like i say depends on what you like 3rd person or 1st person me im more of a 1st person gamer Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm

PSNs1lv3r4554551n wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

Of course what you meant to say is that in your opinion UC2 is the better game. You can also give reasons why in your opinion UC2 is the better game.

What you are not entitled to say is that UC2 is possibly the best game you have ever played, and thus is the best game end of story.

There are many people on this forum who enjoy playing MW2. To them MW2 is a great game. While everyone's opinion is welcome, no single opinion is more important than the other. For future reference, try holding off on making sweeping statements like you've just made, and instead limit it to giving your opinion.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am

kratosXS wrote:
PSNs1lv3r4554551n wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

Of course what you meant to say is that in your opinion UC2 is the better game. You can also give reasons why in your opinion UC2 is the better game.

What you are not entitled to say is that UC2 is possibly the best game you have ever played, and thus is the best game end of story.

There are many people on this forum who enjoy playing MW2. To them MW2 is a great game. While everyone's opinion is welcome, no single opinion is more important than the other. For future reference, try holding off on making sweeping statements like you've just made, and instead limit it to giving your opinion.

Dude, come on now, every one is entitled to their opinion. I'm sure you've expressed your opinion in the way he did at some point. There's no reason for you to write that long of a message just to tell him that everyone has their own opinion. I'm sure he ALREADY knows that.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: MW2 or Uncharted 2?   MW2 or Uncharted 2? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm

I know I sound like a wadd, but I've heard that same type of message many times before.
Back to top Go down

MW2 or Uncharted 2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: