Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

Killzone 3 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 am

I'm always down to play.....now if I can stop getting booted with the error message of DOOM!!! Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 am

I don't know what was happening last night trying to get a game with Supes & Matt. I got some message about my score unavailable, did I want to quit. I said no so it put me in a 1v1. I left that and put me back to squad lobby, then loading for ages till I got kicked.

I tried to join their Operations game but world was full and don't care much for Operations anyway, so I played Warzone on Radec instead but I was bringing teh suck@ge so decided to leave it for the night...

@jaded, yeah the stats on killzone.com are up & down like an uppy-downy thing, really annoying

@sb, wondered where my regular KZ3 buddy had got to...

Hopefully catch some of you later...
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 am

Yeah, friggin Tony and Swiftzorz we're always getting booted. Good games though gents, and SB, I'm currently awake, so when you're ready, although I think Matt wants to join us as well.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:50 am

Let me know when you're ready. Smile
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 am

Whenever you are Matthew, ill be on in 10
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:02 am

I'll be ready within the next 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 am

Well that'll work then.
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 am

The killzone.com stats are working at the moment. Only 10,563,851 XP away from the global top 100! :sigh:
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 am

I'm on, SB isn't.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 am

GGs Dragon. Be on at about 9-10 A.M. CT time. If anyone else wants to, me and Dragon need a bigger party. Smile
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 am

Monstr is a pretty good guy man. and I'll be on then too.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 am

Got all the DLC, so we'll try that out......
SB, you going to be on? Or anyone else?
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 am

I'm on like. now.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 am

Ill be there in spirit capturing tsps
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

Imagine I'm there too, planting explosives and causing mayhem behind enemy lines with my infiltrator shenanigans...

Last edited by TonyTeabag on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finger trouble with snenaninanigans)
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am

TonyTeabag wrote:
Imagine I'm there too, planting explosives and causing mayhem behind enemy lines with my infiltrator shenanigans...
Shenanigans is a good word for it. Wink Anyway, GGs to Dragon, and SB. SB showed up 15 minutes after you left. Good to get a game in with you before you leave SB. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Had a couple games last night. Was cool to see 4 Axis tags hehe. Sorry I was so blah.

I'm a kill only kind of guy. Objectives annoy the hell out of me as it feels like a campfest for one area or 3 areas. I get frustrated when we have one objective only to lose it while going after another. Just not a fun thing for me.

Was still greta being with you guys though. Smile
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Raistlin if you lik using the marksmen alot and are playing warzone or operations, id recommend not going for the objectives but counter camping expecialy with things like capture and hold and search and recreave, mos the time they will be too focussed on making sure no one else gets the objective thy wont notice a sneaky marksmen aiming at the face lol and alot of times there to stupid to realize they shouldn't go back to the same spot....easy picking lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
Raistlin if you lik using the marksmen alot and are playing warzone or operations, id recommend not going for the objectives but counter camping expecialy with things like capture and hold and search and recreave, mos the time they will be too focussed on making sure no one else gets the objective thy wont notice a sneaky marksmen aiming at the face lol and alot of times there to stupid to realize they shouldn't go back to the same spot....easy picking lol
That's what I do. Should on tonight from anywhere in between 9-12 CT time. Last night was pretty fun, rolling with who ever's on. Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Anyone want to party up? Stuck playing Assasin's Creed right now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Wont be on till the weekend sorry matt Sad
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
Wont be on till the weekend sorry matt Sad
No problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Is there anyone out there for KZ3? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

i was on earlier. sorry
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

banded1 wrote:
i was on earlier. sorry
Its completely fine, banded. When you get off, you get off. Wink
Back to top Go down

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top