The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Journey321
New in the Nation
Journey321

Nation Reputation : 0

SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 am

Hey everyone I just thought that I would let you guys know that the sims 3 is supposed to come out in the fall for PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, and I think 360. I can't wait to get it for my ps3 because my local gamestop dosnt have it in stock Evil or Very Mad Any comments about how it might turn out? This URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Will give you the release story. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:59 am

Bit iffy on it.
What has the Sims 3 got? The appeal of it?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Journey321
New in the Nation
Journey321

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

I just like the fact that you can walk around the entire community. ^_^ If it didn't have that feature, I wouldn't look forward to it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Eighth Nation
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Glad you're excited Smile

For some reason I couldn't get into any other sim franchise outside of sim city. Not sure. Why. To this day I still enjoy my sim city 4 deluxe sooo much cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Cool, I enjoyed thes game on the PC Smile
Back to top Go down
Journey321
New in the Nation
Journey321

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Glad you're excited Smile

For some reason I couldn't get into any other sim franchise outside of sim city. Not sure. Why. To this day I still enjoy my sim city 4 deluxe sooo much cheers

Yes my friend has Sim City and it is very fun! I have sim city creator for wii, and its pretty good, but i know the computer ones are better. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!   SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 COMING TO CONSOLE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Mobile and Social Games-
Jump to: