The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Twisted Metal PS3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 am

._.

oh.. there actually is a button..
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

I haven't played this in forever, I should probably get back to the online play so I can start whoring out Darkside. It's served me well in offline just cuz of the sheer beastliness of the armor, and the turbo ram special is pretty sick too. Not to mention the fact that you can rear fire it for those landmines.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 pm

So I guise after the axel patch there's not going to be anything more dlc or patches, the devs are going to phone games , or atleast one of them are :/
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

That really sucks. I was looking forward to some new vehicle DLC, and maybe a few patches for the matchmaking issues and the whole "the computer AI only shoots at you" thing.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

yeah the ai is ridiculous on this game they will go out of there way to attack just you, i was hoping for some new maps and vehicles , maybe some one else will pick the rights up and move forward with the game. i really enjoy it especially when you have your friends of and you can play split screen .
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah, it's really unfortunate to see a reboot of the series, and then they're just pretty much done with it already.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am

I'm telling ya a game that knows the only way to win by killing you and only you is pretty friggin smart.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 am

Yeah, it's smart. But it's a gigantic pain in the butt lol.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm telling ya a game that knows the only way to win by killing you and only you is pretty friggin smart.

lmao true

theres a mission at the end where calypso tells you all the enemies will be targeting you... O NO ...wait nvm been dealing with that EVERY MISSION
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:30 pm

yeah, I have given up on the SP..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal PS3   Twisted Metal PS3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal PS3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Fighting, Racing and Sports-
Jump to: