The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am

Heh, well I see my offer has been refused. May you all perish at the hands of our power.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

My fellow pirate brethren.

I need someone willing to head the usergroup for now. I need my red name atm. Getting all good and busy like a round here. Dont really have to do anything but be the holder really.

I'll still play matches, etc...but I cant be mod to the group right now.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Psh, you wish. For I have one ally that will help me bring the Aura to its knees...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Maybe you should buy a robot from Japan and have him mod the group lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

One alley? It's probably Critter Crunch Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 pm

I meant Ponies because Ratchet dislikes them so much. But then again we could just feed the Aura to Biggs. He's got the digestive system to handle a meal like that.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 pm

That would work. Finally we have something to feed the smallest bugs Twisted Evil BURN.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 am

:[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 pm

A message from your malevolent Leader:

Foolish members of the other factions, I bring yet another message. We of the Aura continue on our quest to take over this forum! Our forces are pushing deeper into enemy strongholds, and it is only a matter of time before each and every one of them crumbles in ruin. Below is our current 1v1 records:

Resistance 2 (4-0)
Our stronghold continues to thrive, and I look to reinforce this zone soon.

Borderlands (1-0)
Earlier today we pushed in and established a new base of operations on the lands of Pandora.

Motorstorm (1-1)
We still hold the desert canyons with an iron grip. No one can take us here.

Modern Warfare 2 (1-1)
These lands, although hotly contested, will soon be in our total control.

Again feeble faction rivals, your time has come. We of the Aura will not be stopped and victory is in our grasp!
Back to top Go down
Pix1973Elky
New in the Nation
Pix1973Elky

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm

GO RATCHET!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Thinking

You do notice that this is NOT the official "Civil War Pirates vs Ninjas" thread? Don't you? Thinking
Lol

Sorry, Ratchet, I should have locked this thread, I created it to remove the spam from the Declarations of War thread.

Declarations of War thread.
Win tracking thread
Civil War -spammy thread

Actually, I will merge the Civil War spammy thread and this one. So if by any chance you were reading the Civil War thread and suddenly some mysteryous posts appear from nowhere... yeah, that was me... The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 964794
Should I join the Ninjas?
mmm...

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 923363

Next war HAS to be elves against dwarfs. Lol

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 2ba0co
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:57 pm

I could have swore I posted this in the spammy spam spam thread... Thinking

Join the Aura, Seyel. We are winning after all. Very Happy= :D
As for the next war...Ive already been discussing the factions for the next one. Cool
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
I could have swore I posted this in the spammy spam spam thread... Thinking

Yes, you did.

I created that thread with that title when I substracted the spam posts from the Declarations of War thread. The idea was to merge it with this, but I completely forgot. Now I have merged them, so all the posts there are now here. Thinking Or all the posts here are now there

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 2ba0co
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh. Don't mind me, I'm just crazy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
A message from your malevolent Leader:

Foolish members of the other factions, I bring yet another message. We of the Aura continue on our quest to take over this forum! Our forces are pushing deeper into enemy strongholds, and it is only a matter of time before each and every one of them crumbles in ruin. Below is our current 1v1 records:

Resistance 2 (4-0)
Our stronghold continues to thrive, and I look to reinforce this zone soon.

Borderlands (1-0)
Earlier today we pushed in and established a new base of operations on the lands of Pandora.

Motorstorm (1-1)
We still hold the desert canyons with an iron grip. No one can take us here.

Modern Warfare 2 (1-1)
These lands, although hotly contested, will soon be in our total control.

Again feeble faction rivals, your time has come. We of the Aura will not be stopped and victory is in our grasp!

I hope to make that 0-1 for U2 tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 pm

@nobody wrote:

I hope to make that 0-1 for U2 tomorrow

And I hope to make it 5-0 for Resistance 2. Cool
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 pm

no question there
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

I hope that I'll just be able to win something. I'm 0-3 right now.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 am

Is it only me or did i JUST realise theres another civil war going on :O :O :O. Lol well good luck to everyone in it Smile. Im certainly not joining in Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 am

@TRVJAG1 wrote:
Is it only me or did i JUST realise theres another civil war going on :O :O :O. Lol well good luck to everyone in it Smile. Im certainly not joining in Wink

Pssst...join the Aura...we are 11-1 right now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Maybe i might Rachet.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:37 pm

@TRVJAG1 wrote:

Or you could join my new team, the Ninjas! The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 964794
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
@TRVJAG1 wrote:

Or you could join my new team, the Ninjas! The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 964794

I love ninjas with the epicness and there stupid hiding skills Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: