The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Copy and paste the game challenge, and then post the winning result here in this thread please.
Post 2 will be used as an example, and also a real win loss recording.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:

Anyways, I would like to have the first game set up. I challenge the pirates to a 1-3 for R2.
I want your best warriors to fight me! Cool [/blood lust]

Console Match: Pirates Vs. Aura
Match Type: 1 v 1

Winner: Aura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
I challenge Street to a MW2 Civil War Battle. It will be a 1v1. Cool

Console Match: Aura vs. Ninjas
Match Type: 1v1 (Best of Three)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
I also challenge Street to a Civil War race on Motorstorm...

Console Match: Aura Vs Ninjas
Match Type: 1v1 (Best of three races)

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 pm

I need to redeem myself for those two horrible losses.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm

If matches have been done, please remember to post win losses! Very Happy= :D

If they havent been played.........that's probably my fault. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

I've been too busy with Borderlands and A Crack In Time to be challenging people lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 am

Silver and I had a showdown, 1 vs 1 best out of 3 matches Uncharted 2.
Winner: Manimals.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 am

MW 2 1v1: Ninjas Vs House of Lesus

Me vs Toxxic.

**EDIT**

Winner: Church of Lesus 2-0

Last edited by StreetxRacer13 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Even though Street is an enemy of the Aura, I shall challenge Miss Toxic to a 1v1 on MW2 in his defense.

MW2 1v1 (MW2 Best of three)

Aura vs. Church of Lesus

Winner: Church of Lesus (2-1)

Good games Toxic.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am

That Toxxic is a tough one, she beat me pretty thoroughly today.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 am

I know that feeling. Like a jack in the box sometimes just pops up scares the shite out of you then your dead.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 am

Cool
GOOD GAMES
fracking nerve racking games...
what can I say I have Leesus on my side..
cheers
& the lord Leesus said to her while she was hugging a tree..
"thou shall boombiatch those pagans.."
Guns firing
Rust in Peace
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am

Laughing

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:

And since Im in the challenging mood...SIX! How about we have another 1v1 on R2! Rematch style. Cool

R2 1v1: Best of 3 series.

Aura vs Pirates

Good games again Six. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Match: Resistance 2 1v1 (Best of 3) Azira vs Ratchet

Factions: Aura vs Ninja

Great games Azira. The whack a mole type deal that went on in Orick was hilarious! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Uncharted 2 1v1 - Best of 3

Manimals versus Ninjas

Winner - Manimals

Good games, Azira. I'll have to check out the Ice Cave cinema, I expect some epic ninja tracking.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Great job with the updates guys!

Clap

gg's ratchet.....for you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 am

Looks like we're on top of things Six!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Already sent him a message on PSN, but I challenge Wadey to a 1v1 on R2.

Resistance 2 1v1 (Best of 3)

Factions: Aura vs. Pirates

Good games Wadey. Nice job with the Splicer on Subway! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

So far, Ratchet and I's 1 vs 1 has been...uhmm...what's the word...MIND BOGGLING!
Just for the record, we avoided power weapons.
Match 1: Temple (My choice): Winner: Manimals
Match 2: Trainwreck (Ratchet's choice) Winner: Aura
Match 3: Village (Mutual) Winner: Tie
The match ended 4-4. Ratchet was stuck inside of a box, and was an easy target for me.
Match 4: Ice Cave (Mutual) Winner: Tie
The match ended... 7's or 8's, I cant remember. We both got silly pulldowns on one another, back to back. That left us with 40 or so seconds to go. I've noticed that ratchet has been content with a draw at the end of games, so I'm looking all over for him. I find him taking cover on the villans' cover spot on the pistole side, but still close to the spawn. At this point there are 15 seconds left, and I start to gun him. Ratchet has very quick reactions, so he drops to hang down the ledge. Surprise, surprise! I throw a bad grenade, and Ratchet, having quick reactions, accidentaly hits the circle button and falls, with me in shock because it gave me the credit for the kill of the assisted suicide. 8 seconds left! I was speechless. I dropped down to the area which you enter the bottom, but still hung on the bottom, since I knew where he would be spawning. Now there are 5 seconds left, and I'm hoping to get the final pulldown to put the unnecessary icing on the cake. BIG MISTAKE. I hop up to the high ledge, knowing he'd come after me. Just before he's in pulldown range, ge skids a great grenade, and bounces right onto my face. I quickly saw time expire as I watched the respawn screen.

Super games, Ratchet. This story will end sometime later this weekend, since we both were in such shock, (and the game wouldn't start Razz ) Still, amazing games, and best of luck to you Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Agreed. The matches so far have been ridiculous. Shocked

And yes, if I see time winding down and I am tied with my opponent, I tend to hang back and go for the draw. That way I can start anew and have a few timer on my side. (I think on Ice Caves though I just wanted to kill you, which was why when I saw you charging me with 20 or so seconds left I started to panic. I can't believe I accidentally through myself off the cliff...I was so aggravated at myself. That kill with 2 seconds left was beyond, and I mean beyond lucky. I look forward to finishing up the battle this weekend...Let's hope this does not go into further rounds. Razz

Best of luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am

I know that tactic too well Ratchet, you running off and hiding to get the draw Suspect
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Match - Manimals vs Aura/Pirates/Ninjas

Charlitos and I played a 2v4 against Turtlekid, a neutral bystander, Leo, reppin' the pirates, Silver, reppin' the Ninjas, and Charlie the Mythical Unihorse for the Aura.

We played a 30 kill Deathmatch, the final score being 30-26.

Winner - Manimals!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

Yikes

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: