The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
You have something and 5 rounds, don't you Rachet? Didn't WE go to 5 rounds for the 1v1?

Oh you mean that 1v1 that had a soulcrushing-esque ending? I don't know what you are talking about... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

@nobody wrote:
id like to challenge him. even though I dont really play anymore.

Whats his weapon of choice anyways?

Console Match: (Resistance 2) Aura vs Ninjas
Match Type: 1v1

Winner: Aura
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
@nobody wrote:
id like to challenge him. even though I dont really play anymore.

Whats his weapon of choice anyways?

Console Match: (Resistance 2) Aura vs Ninjas

surprise surprise.

though the 1st half of the museum match I thought I had a chance of actually winning. Had a lead on you. but then I guess you started trying
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Console Match: (Uncharted 2) Aura vs Ninjas

Good games nobody, I feel kind of embarrassed that you got that BBQ on me Embarassed But you have some good strategies going on, I like your style of play. Very tactical, like a mix of aggresive and passive. Watching your side of the cinema file was pretty enjoyable Very Happy= :D

Oh, and that part on Plaza where I pinned you down in the shotty room with a sniper rifle... I was sitting there saying, "Come on out Fangy fangy fangy..." Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Congrats on getting the Aura's 10th win Charlie! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

And it was the first I contributed Embarassed

I think. I don't know, my memory isn't that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Yes, it was your first win. However, a win is indeed a win my friend. Cool

It is a bit odd that all 10 of our wins are 1v1 though. We really need to get a 2v2 on R2 going sometime.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 pm

GGs charlie, I would like to do a rematch sometime. I made way too many mistakes that match, plus the fact that I forgot to switch off of the glowing green skeleton, for me to be satisfied.

still you did very well
RatchetH22 wrote:

It is a bit odd that all 10 of our wins are 1v1 though. We really need to get a 2v2 on R2 going sometime.

I dont think you can find anyone but me willing to take you on.

also can I do a 2v2 with me and a friend that isn't from here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, I think the Pirates and Aura are supposed to have a 2v2 on R2 at some point, but I'm not sure when that is going to happen.

As for a 2v2 between the Aura and you and your friend, they would have to sign up for the forums/join the Ninja faction.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

so, no
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:25 am

@nobody wrote:
GGs charlie, I would like to do a rematch sometime. I made way too many mistakes that match, plus the fact that I forgot to switch off of the glowing green skeleton, for me to be satisfied.

still you did very well
RatchetH22 wrote:

I dont think you can find anyone but me willing to take you on.

also can I do a 2v2 with me and a friend that isn't from here?

We the pirates have had some battles with the Aura but we are still tryin to drink the losses out of our heads
painful.painful memories No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Console Match: (Resistance 2) Aura vs Pirates

Great games Leo. It was a lot of fun! Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

LoL, good games Aura. cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am

So do all the points Ratchet earned while in the Aura go over to the Ninjas now? Or do they just go away?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 am

obviously Im rather new here, and don't know for sure, but I would imagine the way it works is each person earns points for the faction they are in at the time.

when you announce a victory you use the faction name, not yours. so any points earned under 1 faction name would stay under that name even if you defect to another
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 am

He said he was disolving the points.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Lesus wrote:
He said he was disolving the points.

That seems to be a very good solution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Indeed. All points for the Aura will not carry over to the Ninjas. I left the Aura with a pretty good record, so I'm satisfied with what we were able to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Indeed. All points for the Aura will not carry over to the Ninjas. I left the Aura with a pretty good record, so I'm satisfied with what we were able to accomplish.

they have to be dissolved because the Aura never really existed

proven by their non existence Suspect
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 am

@wadey wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

they have to be dissolved because the Aura never really existed

proven by their non existence Suspect
there are more illusive then the ninjas
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:29 am

How can they be elusive if they don't even exist?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
How can they be elusive if they don't even exist?
not elusive, illusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 pm

The Aura is still there by all means...it is simply waiting for another time to strike and destroy all that it comes across.

For the time being, though, it is dormant.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 am

I doubt that :]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 am

I keep seeing the Aura as looking like Hulk Hogan scratch

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas   Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win Tracking Pirates Vs. Ninjas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: