The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Most Valuable Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 am

I must have a vision problem, because I never seem to see this thread until days after it's been updated. But congratulations, anyway, Wadey.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 am

You use the purple glasses a bit too much, Turtle Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 am

I think Turtle's using these glasses way too much lol.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 am

thanks Turtle appreciate it
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 am

Ok all in the Nation.
As many know we like to recognize one member a month for the efforts, time, energy, dedication, etc that they place into the forum.
We use a variety of things to measure these "Members of the Month" and usually are looking for those who go a little bit beyond the normal.
The greatest tool we have how ever in finding these people is you the users. The first thing we look at is number of Rep points received and compile a list of the users who have gotten the most votes over the past month. Ususally, a poll is then set up with that list for all Admins, mods, and Loyalists to vote upon.
That said, contributions made soley in one month are not always the factor and it was a couple months back we had decided to take into account all contributions made no matter when they were made just to ensure no one was left behind who shouldn't have been.

This months user is actually a combination of both. Having received the most rep points over the month of Jan 2011, but has also been a constant supporter of the community at individual levels and in the greater big scheme for the past 2 years. Due to Real Life issues, he hasnt been able to be AS active recently, but even that didnt seem to stop him from receiving the most rep points from you the users. And the most votes for MVP

Those of us who have been here since forums creation are no stranger to this months users awesomeness and its with great happiness we would all like to acknowledge kratosXS for the time, effort, and his over all great personality he has shared with us in his times logged in. He has never been afraid to share what this community means to him, and that itself is awesome.
He has participated on site in numerous ways. The OP of this thread has just a few of the posts repped by you the users.
Congrats bud. A day of recognition is long over due.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 am

COME ON THE IRISH!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 am

Congratulations Clap
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 am

I have to admit, when he first showed up I was really put off by him. I mean, murdering his family and wearing their ashes? That's disturbing stuff. But as I spent more time with him I began to realize that deep down Kratos just wants to be loved. Physically. And rip creatures' heads off. Possibly at the same time.
Oh, wait. KratosXS? Well, that's different then.

Congrats, K. At first I was tempted to throw my weight around to get you disqualified as I just can't understand how you could not like pepperoni pizza and still be a good person. But by all accounts you've managed to do it, so I forgive you.
Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 915210

Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:02 am

Congrats K!! Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 am

Liamcifer wrote:
COME ON THE IRISH!

i thought it was frowned apon in public Suspect

congrats K well deserved mate .

i was sad that my shiny is gone but then i saw my sweet userbar now me is happy again
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

Kudos to Kratos. oK?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Liamcifer wrote:
COME ON THE IRISH!

i thought it was frowned apon in public Suspect

congrats K well deserved mate .

i was sad that my shiny is gone but then i saw my sweet userbar now me is happy again

Neutral
Bollocks I got nothing.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 am

Congratulations, K. Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 915210
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 am

Well done K!

Always a pleasure reading your posts.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Seventh Nation
Porky

Nation Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 am

Congrats Mr K.
Kiss
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks to everyone who considered me for the MVP. You know who you are, and I hope you can live with yourself. Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 915210

Thanks also for the congratulations Six, Liam, Eat, Seyel, Leo, Monkey, wadey, Street, Porky and Killy. I haven't been on for a few days, hence my delay in thanking you all. I know it's a well used cliche at ceremonies to act surprised, but I really had no idea until yesterday. I logged on to the PSN to load some trophies to the server, and received a messaged from Six congratulating me. Poor Six. All I could think to say was "did you send me that message by mistake?" Embarassed Sorry Six, I genuinely thought you were sending it to someone else. When I checked later I found out it was true.

It's a great honour to be even nominated for something on this forum. It's a huge thing for me personally because it's given by people that I trust and care for more than anyone else in life. I find it very easy to be comfortable here and post. It is home after all.

Again thanks to everybody. You're the best. I love you

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 am

Well, I thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Aaw... Ya big eejit. Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 915210
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 pm

No probs K-Dawg. Keep up the good shizz [/gangsta]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 pm

OP has been edited to reflect this months MVP

Thanks and congrats red!
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Congrats Red Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Well deserved, Red. Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Nice work, Red.. Thanks for doing what you do, bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Wowzers! WTF. Thanks, everyone! I'm honored. (*^_^*)

I mean, I never knew I'd win 'sexiest user'. That IS what this award is for right? Hehe.

You know what, though? It's actually my birthday month, so it makes it even cooler! (^_-)b

Thanks again & I'll try not to eff up too much or anything. LOL.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Valuable Poster   Most Valuable Poster - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Valuable Poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: