The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

That song sucks! But not as bad as....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Empty
PostSubject: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm

I think this is self explanatory.

In case it isn't.
Each sequential post should be a song that is in the opinion of the poster, a suckier song than the one previous.
Its just that easy.

I'll start it off with a group that made a lot of money performing songs that sucked at a level so bad, a new category of suckage was born.

Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:31 pm

That song sucks for sure.
Worse than this?

ehhh?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 am

He was a little too good at that.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_Cactus
New in the Nation
Doctor_Cactus

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Tom Sawyer is one of the Greatest Song ever, so this right here just pisses me off right to high hell

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mindless Self Indulgence is possibly the shittiest Band I've ever had the Unfortunate priviledge to have to have heard
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Tom Sawyer is one of the Greatest Song ever, so this right here just pisses me off right to high hell

Mindless Self Indulgence is possibly the shittiest Band I've ever had the Unfortunate priviledge to have to have heard

MSI isn't THAT bad. I don't necessarily like their music but I have heard a couple of things by them that I found myself tapping my foot too.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_Cactus
New in the Nation
Doctor_Cactus

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:10 am

No

Mindless Self Indulgence is The Worst Excuse for Music This side of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will not argue this point, because I am not right on everything, but this I am dead accurate

That Being Said, I do not dislike people who like them. I think that they are misguided, but that is their choice, and not mine to ridicule
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 am

No

Mindless Self Indulgence is The Worst Excuse for Music This side of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will not argue this point, because I am not right on everything, but this I am dead accurate

That Being Said, I do not dislike people who like them. I think that they are misguided, but that is their choice, and not mine to ridicule

It's not that I like them, They seem like one of those bands that try too hard to be awkward and socially unacceptable. I was merely saying that some of their songs are catchy. Like Modest Mouse, I hate Modest Mouse but back in the day I couldn't get enough of the Float On song.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 am

MSI isn't THAT bad. I don't necessarily like their music but I have heard a couple of things by them that I found myself tapping my foot too.

Come on, play the game. You didn't think they sucked that bad, so now you post something that does suck.

Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 am

posted in wrong thread

And MSI Doesn't Suck they are just not a band you happen to like.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_Cactus
New in the Nation
Doctor_Cactus

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 am

I Know The Difference Between Bands That Suck and Bands That Don't Suck That I Just Don't Like

VVV Also Sucks VVV
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

This is a truly terrible song....

If it wasn't for the blatant bum-sex reference I wouldn't even be watching the video right now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
nine5one
Third Nation
nine5one

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

she's just fracking hot in my book
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 am

In regards to Leos choice on Beyonce

In Regards to the topic

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 am

OMFG... That was the "Semi final"? Shocked How lacklustre is the talent level of the UK? Sad

I am so glad I don't watch that poop... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
OMFG... That was the "Semi final"? Shocked How lacklustre is the talent level of the UK? Sad

I am so glad I don't watch that poop... Rolling Eyes

Actually, there was a lot of good talent but they seem to feel the need to put some real crap through to the semis. I think it's a cynical plot to (a) make sure people vote for the good acts to prevent the crap ones going through (and, of course, telephone votes = ££££) (b) make sure that the few good acts that the producers want in the final GET in the final by putting a load of dross alongside them (c) create 'good' television by ensuring some controversy. I can see no reason why Piers Morgan would have put that attrocious keyboard 'player' through last year other than the producers insisted upon it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:20 am

Well they do need someone to say no too, as well as someone that people can dislike. What was up with letting the darth vader dude go through? Seriously

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

Liam wrote:
Well they do need someone to say no too, as well as someone that people can dislike. What was up with letting the darth vader dude go through? Seriously

You answered your own question in the first sentence. Very Happy= :D

Back to the topic:

You thought the Spice Girls sucked? Then try this:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 am

Thank frak I'm deaf... Now I wish I was blind... WHAT THE frak WAS THAT!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 am

Shocked
well still not worse than

Shocked
GLAMMMMMM NOOOOOOO I now need to go purify myself with some METAL fast!
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That song sucks! But not as bad as....   That song sucks! But not as bad as.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That song sucks! But not as bad as....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: